giant movie screen

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives giant movie screen

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  pippa3090 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

forest85

Hey yall. I am looking for the giant movie screen. It is a rare item. I have a lot of different rare items that I am willing to trade for it. Please let me know if you want to trade and what you would like in return. I will trade persian, neogothic, or egyptian themed items as well.

Emma0074

i have it. i will trade neogothic but deluxe is perfect too. clothes is my favorite though. i will trade bunny ears for the screen….. but it must be both types.

forest85

I have the neogothic dining chair tv and sofa. do you want to trade?

forest85

@igottadance2, I have the buried bone fridge, the curbside cusine fridge, the northern nights bed, the paw print fireplace, the hopping bunny drum set,the whimsy dragon treasure throne, wooden trough bathtub,wild game gourmet BBQ. LMK if you would like to trade. forest85

webkinz404

forest85, I have been waiting FOREVER for someone to have the Buried Bones Fridge if you wanted to trade for something. I accidently sold mine. I have the king of the castle bed, doghouse bed, yellow plasma ball, superintendent’s office window, haunted painting, antique fashion mirror, royal blue jeweled egg, holographic globe, baseball bouch, baseball toy box, unbirthday party chair, seaside palace sandcastle, farm tractor, golden rose bed, treehouse hut bed, baseball TV, kid’s refrigerator and other parts of that room theme, I can also give psf, like the Love Puppy one. I could buy you anything from the wish token machine too since I have over 40 tokens in there. I’m not 100% sure on what is valuable and what isn’t. I understand if there isn’t anything you want. Just reply back please. :)

forest85

do you have any rare items like medieval or princess?

webkinz404

Nope. ._. Are you looking for anything else?

SPOOFY7

i have the drum set for trade put ur offer up

LadyBeauty

The Giant Movie Screen is one of the Curio Shop Rare Items and it sells for 50,000 webkinz bucks. To be fair, you would need to trade some very valuable items, such as super exclusive beds, for the Movie Screen.

igottadance2

I have the Giant Movie Screen. it cost 40,000 kinzcash for me to buy it. Let me know what all you have. I am interested in PSI s.

candy1616

I have some psi…. and i would love the movie screen? Can we trade? Add me… bluecow16

I haven’t even heard of the giant movie screen. Will look out for one tho. :)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.