Ginger Cat and Tawny Pup Gift Boxes for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Ginger Cat and Tawny Pup Gift Boxes for Trade

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jadinba 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

jadinba

Somehow I have 2 gift boxes each for the Ginger Cat and the Tawny Pup in my Dock, but I don’t have either of those pets! I am not allowed to sell them, but I hope I can trade them. Make me an offer and see if we can make a trade! EStore points would be great!

inki14

Pet gift boxes can’t be traded or sent(sadly). Someone asked for one in the trading room once, but it wouldn’t let me put it up for trade : ( -Missy <3

markg97

I don’t think you can’t trade them, the Tawny Dog box was from a glitch from the Wheel of Wow when you landed on the food a few month back and the Ginger Cat box I don’t know how that one happen.

I do believe that these were given out during a Peek a Newz as a glitch. There is nothing you can do with them. If you don’t want them in your dock, just email Webkinz and ask for them to be removed. ~MORHB~

LambTyler

I got my tawny pup glitch box from the wheel of wow. I can’t do anything with it and its very annoying. I already have too many items in my dock lol. Mom I figured out a trade we could do on my forum so could you check it out and tell me if you agree? Thanks, LT

estherfluffy

I would like one I have lots of items! My username is estherfluffy.

Madukayil

Hello! I experienced that last year, and its only a glitch, actually. I know, I was disappointed when I found out, too. :’( But anyways, you can’t get rid of it yourself, so what I had to do was call Ganz and let them know about it. Within a minute, its gone and your account is back to normal. Hope this helps! –Maddie :)

jadinba

Oh – thank you to everyone who replied with the same answer! I wondered if it was something like that! Too bad…

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.