Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,749 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Alphaowlbear

New Giveaway – Cozy Condo Theme – I have 12 gift boxes to open so you can choose the pieces you want. Limit 3 per person, please. Enjoy! alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi alphacat! Thank you for this amazing giveaway. If you still have any boxes left I would love a cozy condo bed, fireplace, and wardrobe. ID love9050. thanks again frankie98

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – I will get your 3 items sent right out – Enjoy! alphacat

frankie98

Thank you soooo much! you are so kind:) I love this theme and have been trying to collect all the pieces. You are helping me get there!

@Alphaowlbear, may I please have a Cozy Condo Bed, Cozy Condo Trunk, and Cozy Condo Wardrobe? My username begins with Sam and ends with lla. I will send a friend request later.

Alphaowlbear

Webkinzwonders- are you the same person as wishingforwebkinz and dreamingofnewplushies?Is it a coincidence that 3 posts showed up at the same time with similar names and all are apprehensive about showing their whole username? In the past you have posted identifying your UN starting with Pri and now you’ve changed to Sam. I apologize if I’m wrong, but I’m just asking for clarification. I posted a 3 per person limit so I could spread the gift boxes around.

I am cousins with Dreamingofnewplushies and gave them an older account (Princess or Pri) since they are able to play more than me. My newer account is Sam. I texted Dreamingofnewplushies and Wishingforwebkinz after Webkinz was closed for the day on June 17th about this thread so our posts were all posted the next day. Wishingforwebkinz has played a long time, though.

@Alphaowlbear, I am friends with a different person who asked you for items. My friend is Webkinzwonders. However, I was wondering if I could have some Cozy Condo items since they told me about this giveaway? I am wanting the Cozy Condo Arm Chair, Cozy Condo Wallpaper, and Cozy Condo Window but I am willing to trade if you want. My username begins with Pat.

hi Alphaowlbear! thanks for the giveaway! i would like the Cozy Condo couch, flooring, and wallpaper! :) i believe we may already be friends on WW, but in case we aren’t, my UN is angelgirldog7

Hi everyone! I’m cleaning out and I have stuff if anyone wants them. I have a bronze polar plunge trophy, several bronze medals, several silver medals, several gold medals, a friends of the earth trophy, a Mandy poster, a Michael poster, a signed Michael poster, 2 signed Sally posters, 3 Steve posters, several best friend cupcakes, a painted glass stove, a painted glass fridge. If anyone has a signed Steve poster I would like one since it will complete my collection of signed posters and an amethyst glasses since I don’t know where mine are.

libertynews

@Unicornluv246 Hi! Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have the polar plunge trophy, a signed michael poster and a signed sally poster. UN libertypom I will check for the things you need.

Oh, I’m sorry. It won’t let me send you the polar plunge trophy. But I can send you the other things you asked. Is there anything else you want? If not, enjoy! PLB

libertynews

@Unicornluv246 That’s ok, thank you for the posters. libertypom

alilkitten

Hi! I need a couple gold metals (don’t care which ones) and do you have a friends sour apple cupcake or a best friends sour apple cupcake? I have an extra signed Steve Webkinz poster I can send. My username is Dinorawr247.

I will send it as soon as you accept my FR. Enjoy! PLB

Hi Unicornluv246! May I please have the painted glass items, and a signed Sally poster (that will complete my collection) if I have an extra Steve poster I will gladly give it to you. Thanks! CuteSarahFriend

No problem CuteSarahFriend! I will gladly send it to you. Enjoy! PLB

rinoav

@Unicornluv246, are you still hosting the giveaway? If so, I would love to have the leftover posters. My username on Webkinz is the same mine here. Thanks!

Yes, I am and I sent you a FR already. I will send it as soon as I can. Enjoy! And have a nice day! :) UL

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – Update – My trophy giveaway was quite a success! Nothing is left but a few Cash Cow trophies and two Open Gold Medals – Those sell for 300kc BTW if you want them for the cash. Thank goodness Tile Towers was an easy challenge – just have to finish spinning the WoW. Cheers! alphacat

Hiya, Alphaowlbear! If you still have the Cash Cow trophies, please send one to my dad, roosterknots. He LOVES that game and he’d love the trophy, too! I’ll send a friend request to you from that account. Thanks again!

Alphaowlbear

Hi MLP – I got the Friend Request – thanks! Make sure your Dad gets a free #1 mug !

alilkitten

Hi! My username is Dinorawr247 and I would really appreciate a Cash Cow trophy or an open gold medal (preferably Cash Cow trophy). Please and thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi alikitten – expect a friend request from alphacat and I’ll send the trophies when it’s accepted. ENjoy! alphacat

alilkitten

Thank you so much for sending me two of the Cash Cow ones! I’m no good at that game. XD

Hi Alphaowlbear, could you send me a cash cow trophy and a hatch a dragon trophy. Thanks again. PLB

frankie98

Hi alphacat! Thank you for the awesome giveaway. Please I would love a hatch the dragon trophy, silver deluxe running, and silver deluxe cooking if you still have them or gold deluxe running. Any would be great. I don’t have any of these> ID love9050> Thanks your friend frankie98;)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – I’ll send the Stadium ones today and the H the D tomorrow – Enjoy and thanks for helping me clean! alphacat

frankie98

Thank you alphacat for the amazing trophies! I have never seen any of those before. So excited to use them in my rooms:) your friend frankie98

Alphaowlbear

You’re welcome – my pleasure to send! I’m always happy to find good homes for extra items. :-)

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Oh my! Thank You for the trophy giveaway. May I please have cash cow, hatch the dragon and large gem finder. I would like another hatch the dragon and cash cow but only after everyone else has asked. ☺☺☺ un libertypom

Alphaowlbear

Hi libertynews – I’ll send those first three right out and I’ve made a note about the other two – I actually have more Cash Cow, but listing 10 seemed a nice round number. Hatch the Dragon is my evening relaxation so pretty sure I’ll get another soon, no problem :-) Enjoy! alphacat :-)

Alphaowlbear

Forgot to add – make sure you click on the H the D trophy – it’s animated and super cute!

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear wow! Thank You, I put the hatch the dragon in my dragon room… so cute! I love its animation. ☺☺☺ libertypom

Comments are closed.