Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,239 replies, has 301 voices, and was last updated by  rlla14 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

webkinz130

and sorry I forgot to add my un its Webtime100! Thank you again you’re the best.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

andersonja

Clothing Giveaway! I’m looking to declutter and have a lot of clothes I don’t want and wanted to give others the opportunity to receive instead of selling them. My user is jba2017 and I can’t send out anymore requests so friend me and I’ll send whatever you want out. Here is my list: Alvin’s Hawaiian Shirt (3), Blue and White Soccer Jersey (3), Cloud Adventure Dress, Cloud Adventure Shoes, Color Storm Tankini Top, Cozy Lamb Slippers, Diving Bell Bottom (2), Doc Nutritionist Outfit, Fashion Week Blazer (3), Fashion Week Shorts (2), GW Striped Cotton Dress, Golden Mask, Lollipop Headband, Pink Diving Bell Bottom (2), Ruffled Summer Sun Sandals (2), Summer Sundress (2), Turquoise Ruffled Skirt, Complete Zodiac Air Costume. Totally don’t need anything in return but I like Jumbleberries if you just want to send something.

lilstinky

@andersonja – what a great giveaway! May I have the lollipop headband, please? Thank you so much! ~ momssanitytime

andersonja

Just sent. You’re welcome! Glad I could help.

Thanks for the giveaway! I would love the golden mask if it’s not taken. My un is Petlover365Bark

andersonja

I sent it. I bought it hoping I could trade for it but never found anyone wanting it. So I’m glad you can use it! Enjoy

libertynews

@andersonja Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have color storm top, GW dress and cozy lamb slippers. un libertypom

andersonja

Sent everything to you! Thanks for helping me declutter.

animalmomkls

Hi @andersonja, What an awesome giveaway! I would love the Zodiac Air Costume. My UN is animalmomkls and I will send you a friend request today. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

andersonja

Sent it your way. Enjoy!

dogfish

@andersonja, Hi, we are friends already. I sent you some condo stuff not long ago. Could you send me the PSF for the Fantail Goldfish please? I would be happy to return the favor with some clothing. My user is starlightglow. JLMK what kind of clothes you like, girl? boy? Deluxe? Old? Seasonal? Thanks, DF

andersonja

I sent it! You don’t have to send anything in return. :)

andersonja

Thanks so much for the dresses you sent in return!

Hey, andersonja! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! We’re already friends, I think. I’m 09xStarlightx09. If not, you’re probably friends with me on radishbird3. I prefer you to add 09xStarlightx09 if not. If they aren’t taken, I’d love the Lollipop Headband, Summer Sundress, Turquoise Ruffled Skirt, and the Zodiac Air Costume. =) Jumbleberries aren’t sendable/tradeable, but I”m sure I have some Jumbleberry stuff I can find for you in my dock. Thanks! ~MLP

andersonja

Someone already asked for the Zodiac Air Costume but I sent you the other stuff. Didn’t know Jumbleberries weren’t tradable, but no thanks necessary. Just glad I could declutter. :)

Oh, okay, that’s alright. =) Thanks for the other stuff! That’s okay, it gets confusing. =)

magmag465

@andersonja hi I sent you a friend request from purplecat19. Could I have a cloud adventure dress, and the fashion week shorts and blazer? Thank you :)

andersonja

Absolutely! Just sent it your way.

webkinz130

This is such an amazing giveaway, thank you for doing it, and I’d be happy to send you some berry items I can find :) My un is Webtime100. Could I please have the cozy lamb slippers, color storm tankini top, and any gold item you have or anything cute? Youre so awesome for doing this thank you so much and have a great summer :D

andersonja

Someone already asked for the top but I can still send the slippers and a little something else :)

andersonja

No thanks necessary. If you already have any of the items I sent just pass them on.

webkinz130

Sorry I didn’t know I had to at you my bad! @andersonja hopefully you saw my earlier message xd

andersonja

I’d love an elegant golden crown and the heart jeans if you still have them. I’m jba2017, we are already friends on webkinz. :)

lilstinky

I’d be happy to send them to you. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

New giveaway! I have several extra/junk items that I don’t use unless noted. If we are not friends, send a FR to Petlover365Bark. Alvin’s Hawaiian Shirt (2), Blue and white soccer jersey, Burst of blue shorts, Cave explorer heeled shoes, cave explorer top, cave exploring top, cloud adventure dress, cloud adventure hoodie, cloud adventure pants (2), duck billed hat, galaxy suit helmet (2), Marching band horn, mining helmet, purple flats, purple tam, ruby glasses (2), summer sun dress, webkinz tiara (2), webkinz top hat, webkinz cares dining table (3), science station, flashing sign, forest tiled fridge, charm forest lollipop flowers (5), beach side table (3), beach house cooler bag, campkinz lantern (2). That’s all for now.

frankie98

Hi unicornluv thanks for the great giveaway. I would love the ruby glasses and the forrest tiled fridge. I haven’t won the glasses or the fridge so would love to have them if you still have them. Thanks frankie98:) ID love9050 we are already friends.

alilkitten

Hi Petlover365Bark! We are friends on Webkinz, I am Dinorawr247 (I actually just got a pterodactyl plush yesterday, ironically). He is adorable, he says hello. Anyways, sorry, I get distracted. May I have one of Alvin’s Hawaiian Shirt, the science station, and the ruby glasses? They would be great additions to my room or to dress up my pets with! Thank you!

I will be sending your items right now. Thanks for helping me clean out and enjoy!

libertynews

@Unicornluv246 Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have flashing sign, lollipop flowers and mining helmet. UN libertypom ☺ ☺ ☺

Yes you can! I am sending your items now, since I didn’t have time yesterday. Enjoy! Unicorn

Hey, Unicornluv! I’d love to have the Ruby Glasses, Science Station, and the Forest Tiled Fridge if they aren’t taken! I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW. =D

I’m sorry, the ruby glasses and the forest tiled fridge are taken, but I can send you the science station. I’ll send them out right now with a little extra. If I ever do get extras, I will send them to you ASAP. Have a nice day.

Thanks, Unicornluv! I’m happy to at least get the Science Station. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!! =D

frankie98

Hi lilstinky thanks for the great giveaway! I would love the golden gown and elegant golden crown if you still have them. Thanks frankie98:) FR coming from love9050

lilstinky

@frankie98 – The items are on their way. Enjoy!

Comments are closed.