Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,239 replies, has 301 voices, and was last updated by  rlla14 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

Hey, dudes and dudettes! Well it’s official, I’m going to start my PSF food giveaway from A-Z!!
      Acorn Escargot
      Acoustic Angel Cheesecake
      Braised Bannock Bites
      Bamboo Canelloni
      Bueno Bone Burritos
      Candied Caspian Caviar
      Candied Opals
      Carob Chip Cookies
      Candy Corn Compte
      Carrot Cake Supreme
      Catnip Chips & Dip
      Crispy Bone Scones
      Crunchy Cereal Cup
      Decadent Cupcake
      Delectable Domino Cookies
      Donut Sandwich
      Earth Oven Crayfish
      Festive Wreath Donut
      Fizzy Fairy Float
      Floating Snail Fondue
      Foxy Falafels
      Frosted Kibbly Chunks
      Funky Fish Sticks
      Garden Veggies and Dip
      Gemstone Dog Bone
      Hot Cocoa Pudding Cup
      Hot Herring Hermit Cookies
      Jellybean Jumble
      Jumbled Googles Caboodles
      Kibble A La King
      Licorice Canepes
      Nifty Noodle Yarn Ball
      Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
      Pinkberry Punch
      Pomegranate Punch
      Pop Soda
      Purrfect Pizza
      Radiant Rigatoni
      Rainbow Souffle
      Roasted Mousemallows ( >:()
      Root Veggie Tart
      Rosy Alfalfa Alfredo
      Sherpa’s Pie
      Soaring Star Sorbet
      Spiced Salmon Strudel
      Spicy Carrot Soup
      Spotted Shrimp Scampi
      Spotty Biscotti
      Springtime Ice Pop
      Stubbly Grass Nibbles
      Sunshine Feast
      Tall-y Lolly
      Tasmanian Treat Tarts
      Wintry Raspberry Tea
      (Continued in the next post)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

So that’s all for now. Just ask if there’s any other PSF foods that you’d like! I may have them in my dock, but these are from the W-Shop. Also, my family members have a wide variety of PSF’s too, so if you’re looking for something specific just ask! I/they might have it. My username on WW is 09xStarlightx09, and I’ll try to send the PSF’s ASAP! If you have any questions about which pets they belong to, just ask! Nothing is needed in return, but KC coins would be appreciated. Have a nice weekend, guys!
        ~~~Your pony pal, MLP
        *This giveaway ends on Friday, August 16th(Wahoo!! August 16th has so many things in it!), but if you still want stuff from it after it’s closed, just tell me!

I’m not much of a PSF collector but I would love to have the gemstone dog bone, decadent cupcake and the rainbow souffle. I’m Petlover365Bark.

What is wrong with the comments section? They’ve been acting weird ever since Thursday. Anyways, hey Unicornluv! Okay, I’ll send them to you later once I log on to that account! We’re already friends. =) Your pony pal, MLP.

lilstinky

@MLP – What a great giveaway! With as many PSFs as I already have, you have several that I still am looking for. They are: candied opals, donut sandwiches, festive wreath donut, funky fish sticks, garden veggies & dip, pomegranate punch, radiant rigatoni, root veggie tart, spotty biscotti, and Tasmanian tree tarts. Thank you so much for your kind offer! ~ momssanitytime

@lilstinky, hey! Thanks! Oh, okay, I’ll send them soon! I’m glad I could help. =) You’re welcome! They’ll come in the mail soon! Your pony pal, MLP.

Also, to get them faster to you, I’m going to send some of the PSF’s to my sister, radishbird, and she’ll send them to you. Before I saw your reply to me, I checked out your “My Want List” and sent the Donut Sandwich yesterday, and today I sent the Candied Opals, Festive Wreath Donut, and the Funky Fish Sticks. I’ll send you the Garden Veggies & Dip, Pomegranate Punch, and the Radiant Rigatoni from my sister, radishbird’s account. And from my mom’s account, radishbird2, I’ll send you the Root Veggie Tart, Spotty Biscotti, and the Tasmanian Tree Tarts. I hope you enjoy them!!

lilstinky

Thanks again! I appreciate the help. ~ momssanitytime

You’re welcome! =D (Also, I got Duck a’L Orange in the TR… I’ll send it soon!)

This giveaway is now CLOSED. If you still want anything from here, let me know in the future. =)

andersonja

I have 3 green creek tiles that I don’t want (2 straight and 1 curved). Is there anyone looking for some?

animalmomkls

Hi @andersonja, I would love to have them especially the straight ones. For some reason I was a magnet for curved pieces which makes designing challenging. LOL Are you looking for anything in particular right now? Your friend, animalmomkls : )

andersonja

Just sent. :) I collect clothes so anything from seasonal collections before 2018 or anything not currently found in the kinzstyle outlet or shop really.

lilstinky

August giveaway – You can choose up to three items (so many players have a chance to get something new). I have one of each of the following, unless noted: Magic Forest travel poster (4), Medical curtain room divider (2), Mermonkey artifact trophy (2), Mod ebony low bed (2), Nafaria house candelabra (2), Pearl pup gemstone window, Persephone plush, Plumpy’s engagement bracelet (3), Poncho floppy plush, Portable road trip fridge (4), Pretzel window, Puppy patrol car poster, Purple mushroom chair (2), Tip jar (3), Toothpaste trophy pedestal (2). Please send me a FR if we’re not already friends. Also, please check out my post on “My Want List” – TIA for your help. ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Hello @lilstinky, I would love to have the Toothpaste trophy pedestal if it is still available. Thanks for the great giveaway! Your friend blurayne

lilstinky

@blurayne – I will send it tomorrow, as I just sent some food items your way. Glad to give it to a great friend! ~ momssanitytime

frankie98

Hi lilstinky thanks for the great giveaway! I would love a medical room curtain divider, Mod ebony low bed and Pearll pup gemstone window if these are still available. ID love9050 Thanks so much frankie98:)

lilstinky

@frankie98 – Just sent them your way. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

frankie98

Thanks a bunch:)

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have mermonkey trophy, pumpys bracelet and toothpaste pedestal. un libertypom

lilstinky

@libertynews – I will send those items to you on Thursday. Enjoy!

aidcon18

Lilstinky thank you for the great giveaway, could I please have the Persephone Plush. thank you

aidcon18

Lilstinky thank you for the great giveaway, could I please have the Persephone Plush. thank you we are already friends username aidcon81

lilstinky

@aidcon18 – I will send it right over. Thanks so much for the food gift you sent to me – that was so kind of you! ~ momssanitytime

Hi @lilstinky! Thanks for this awesome giveaway! If you still have these items, that would be great. Mermonkey artifact trophy, Mod ebony low bed, and the Pretzel window. I’m Petlover365Bark.

magmag465

Hi @lilstinky, I would love a mermonkey artifact trophy, a medical curtain room divider, and a purple mushroom chair. The mushroom chair would be so perfect for my purple forest themed room I have for my unicorn :) Your friend, purplecat19

lilstinky

@magmag465 – Sent them over to you – enjoy your new items! ~ momssanitytime

Hey, lilstinky! I’d love the Poncho floppy plush, Toothpaste trophy pedestal, and the Mermonkey artifact trophy if they’re not taken! Your pony pal, MLP. (I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW) I’ll check out your “My Want List” soon!! I’ll be posting a non-guessing games giveaway soon for PSF’s once I’m done writing Lyric’s bio.

lilstinky

@MLP – I’ll send the Poncho plushy tonight. Unfortunately, I have given away the toothpaste pedestals and mermonkey trophies – sorry! Let me know if you’d like any of the other items that are still available. Will keep an eye out for the PSF giveaway as I am an avid collector. :)

animalmomkls

Hi @MLP, I’m positive I have an extra toothpaste pedestal. I will send it later. @lilstinky, I’m always checking out your list. You are so sweet about sending me beautiful foods. I keep looking to see what you need. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Hey, @animalmom! Oh, okay, thank you so much! =D Is there anything you need?

lilstinky

@animalmomkls – thank you for keeping an eye out for me! Glad you are enjoying the foods, my friend. ~ momssanitytime

@lilstinky– thanks so much! Hmm, whatever is leftover, I will take. Thanks anyway! Yeah, I’ll be posting it soon once I’m done eating my salad or while I’m eating it. Your pony pal, MLP.

webkinz130

Hello lilstinky! This is so awesome of you, and I’ll be sure to check out your want list to send something in return! My username is Webtime100 we might be friends? I would love the nafaria house candleabra, plumps engagement braclet, and the mod ebony low bed. Thank you :D

lilstinky

@webkinz130 – Sorry I didn’t respond yesterday, as I was out of town. I sent you the bracelet and candelabra. Unfortunately, I gave away the two mod beds already. If you want something else from the list that is still available, let me know. ~ momssanitytime

webkinz130

Anything leftover is fine, youre so sweet for doing this. I sent you what I could find as well, please let me know what you’re looking for so I can find it for you :D Your friend, Webtime100

pompom323

hi guys! ya’ll know what day this is? guessing game giveaway day! this time, my question will be different, and harder. 1) what kind of stove do my webkinz have? 2) how old is my second born webkinz pet? (snowy) 3) am i deluxe, free, or full? and last, 4) *easy* if i bought 200 more webkinz (73744374674 dollars XD) how many webkinz will i have? *BONUS!!!!!!!!!* how. many. pet. care. points. do. i. HAVE????????????????????????????? i will buy up to 3 items available for KC. and if my bonus question is close i will give away my estore outfit… all together. willing to join? my UN is pompom323, and winners are announced 9/2/19 at 8:30 PM EST… it might not go through. -pompoms :)

I’ll join in! Ok, so I guess 1) painted glass 2) 2 yrs. 3) full 4) 206 pets total Bonus question 60,000 pet care points. And I feel like you should announce the winners like 2 weeks from now instead of a month. Can’t wait for the results and it doesn’t matter if I win cause I don’t really want anything other than Wacky items. :) Unicorn

pompom323

yeah, okay. winners will be announed on the 17th! alright! i haven’t won any wacky items yet, but i’ll keep trying with the milkshakes XD -pompoms

magmag465

Hey PomPom, I’ll play! 1. You have a soft baked stove. 2. 4 years old. 3. Full 4. 210 pets total 4. 50,000 pet care points

pompom323

Well, the winners are tomorrow!! Haha :)

Sorry, but I need to clarify. Your brother’s account is full and yours is deluxe. Sorry about that!

Yay!!!!!!!!! 1) Super Stove 2) 1 year old 3) full 4) 206 webkinz Bonus: 51018 ! Your friend, strawberries <3

Sorry I’m late, pompoms! I don’t know, that’s hard. Probably the Acorn Barbecue, All Hallows’ Stove, or the Tender Treats Stove. I honestly don’t know. And probably 2 or 3 years old. Maybe 4. Are you talking about them as characters? Some of my pets are 23, 27, 18, and etc. XD You’d probably have 216 Webkinz and you have 5119 Family Score points. By the time you see this, you’ll probably have more. Also, there’s not need to buy me anything in the W-Shop for KinzCash. I just joined to help you out. ANd you shouldn’t give away our eStore outfit. It means a lot to you and I’d rather you keep it since giveaways are for unclogging out docks with stuff we don’t want, not stuff that we do want. Your pony pal, MLP.

pompom323

Nah, I don’t want it. I don’t even know if it’s an estore outfit…. I just thought it was! It was from the pineapple turtle thingy! I just don’t really like it, that’s all. <3 it's not really a giveaway, it's more of a guessing game… XD but, I hope you enjoy them!! Your pompom pal, pompoms :)

magmag465

Hey PomPoms, just so you know, your family score points are visible on the Kinzchat phone to anyone you’re friends with, so you might want to ask a different question as the bonus. Totally up to you though!

pompom323

Hah, good point! I forgot. XD just don’t scroll to the P section for now. XD -pompoms

Hahahaha, sorry I cheated. XD Oh, okay, well then, thanks for the AP thing!! XD

Hey pompoms, you should ask a question like whats your favorite color or how tall are you (not the greatest ideas but it came to my head that way) as the bonus question.

pompom323

Hi people! So sorrrrrrrry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :,( I tried resulted two times and none moderated ;( okay, Ima just plow through these real quick! :D unicorn: 1. F 2.T 3. T 4. T bonus:T results: 1st! Magmag465: 1. F 2. F 3. T 4. F bonus: F result: 3rd! Strawberries: 1,F 2, F 3, T 4, T bonus: F result: Second! MLP: 1,F 2,T 3,F bonus: F (sorry, I got more!) result:3rd with magmag465! Great job, everyone! Just so you see this: HEY! RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D unicorn, congrats for getting the prize! :) just so you know, UN is pompom323! Okie! Bye bye~

Yay!!!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!!!! This was really fun to do pompoms!!!!!!! :D

Cool! Thanks for the awesome guessing game! :D

pompom323

sorry, I guys! the winners didn’t moderate :( I will announce them on the 2nd… sorry for the delay!!!! -pompoms :P

hey pompoms! thats ok! your friend, strawberries <3

lilstinky

@webkinz130 – I just sent you a FR since we were not already friends. The gowns and stickers are spoken for, but I have the glasses and crown. The other things that are still available are the wetsuits, clown costume/shoes/wig, fringed sweater, hiker shoes, heart jeans, bowling shirt.

webkinz130

Ooh those sound wonderful, I would ask for the clown costume with the glasses and crown but that would take more than one slot and I’m sure someone else will want it, so perhaps heart jeans if possible xd Thank you again and I accepted the friend request. You are so kind, if there’s anything I can get you please let me know. @lilstinky

lilstinky

@webkinz130 – I sent you some clothes – hope your pets enjoy wearing them! :)

webkinz130

Omg thats awesome, please let me know what I can give you for them, theyre so amazing :D

Comments are closed.