Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,680 replies, has 276 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Fashion Week Clothing Giveaway! You can choose to either have me send the items to make your clothing, or I can make the clothing for you and send it to you. Whichever you prefer. As now school resumes, I will not be able to answer your posts, however I will send your clothing/clothes to you. I will be able to answer on the weekends. If we are not friends, send a FR to Petlover365Bark. Fashion Week Blazer (9), Fashion Week Band (3), Fashion Week Shades (7), Fashion Week Shorts (3), Fashion Week Sneaks (4) Have a nice day everyone!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Awesome! Could you please make me the Rollerskates, blonde wig, popstar dress and the Sweet 16 shirt? Thanks so much!! Good luck with school! Your pony pal, MLP. (09xStarlightx09 and my other account)

Sent 2 to each of your account. Enjoy! And thanks for the Wacky items. Do you happen to have more wacky carved coconuts and Soda machines? Take care! Your magic horse, Unicorn

Thanks, Unicorn! You’re welcome! I think I have one more soda machine and if I do end up having it, I’ll send it to you. I was saving it for someone in case anybody would trade for it, but I can send it to you. =) The Wacky Carved Coconuts? Oh sure! They’re an item you can buy from Vacation Island and now that I have $8,793 KinzCash, I can get about anything. Thanks and you too! Your pony pal, MLP.

saf123

does anyone need the wacky bumper car? I have LOADS extra and need nothing in return for them. LMK. chicklet711

libertynews

@saf123 Thank You for the giveaway. I could use 1 to 3 whatever you think is fair. ☺ un libertypom

saf123

On the way libertypom. We’re already friends :) chicklet711

I’d like some/one! My username is 09xStarlightx09. Thanks in advance! Your pony pal, MLP. (I love your usernames!)

saf123

No sure if we’re friends or not. I’ll check and then send you 3 as well. And mu full WW Un is sassafrass123, I just shorten it for WKNZ :) chicklet711

We are now. =) Okay, thanks!! =D

webkinz130

Yes please if you still have any left! My username is Webtime100, tysm for the giveaway, you rock!

saf123

(Awaiting moderation)

pompom323

just making this to add my tag back… don’t mind me :P

Alphaowlbear

I have 2 Pink Salon Reception Desks from the deluxe prize machine to give away – let me know if you’d like to have them. alphacat

If they’re not taken, could I have them? I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW and thanks in advance! Your pony pal, MLP.

Alphaowlbear

Hi MLP – is it okay if I send you one reception desk? I’ll post again if I win any more from that theme as I’m not collecting them. It’s on the way :-) alphacat

Yeah, it’s fine with me if Frankie takes the other one! =) Thanks again! Your pony pal, MLP.

frankie98

Hi alphacat! if you still have one of the pink salon reception desks I would love to have one> Thank you! Your friend franke98

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie- I’m going to send you a friend request from my Deluxe account so I can send the desk straight from there :-) alphacat

frankie98

Thank you so much:)

aidcon18

I have some PSF and glasses to give away. please send friend request to aidcon81 i am unable to request new friends Braised Venison Cacciatore,
      Curly Fries,
      Cute Candy Kabob,
      Earth Oven Crayfish,
      Exotic Fruit Salad, Five Alarm Chili,
      Honey Roast, Kibble A La King,
      Oatmeal Moon Pies, Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls, Pine Sap Gummies,
      Zebra Dog. 3D Glasses (2) Cheerful Glasses City Chic Glasses (2) Dark Shades (6) Fashion Week Shades (4) Heart Shaped Glasses (2) Lab Goggles (2) Lavender Frames Navy Geek Glasses Orange Shades Purple Frames (3) Ski Goggles (6) Wacky Sunglasses (2) White Hollywood Sunglasses (2) Lovely Spring Sunglasses

Hi aidcon18! Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I would love the cheerful glasses, lavender frames, and lovely spring sunglasses if they aren’t taken. I’m Petlover365Bark.

aidcon18

Sent today enjoy

animalmomkls

Hi aidcon18, I would love a Cute Candy Kabob, Oatmeal Moon Pie, and a Zebra Dog. I will send you a friend request from animalmomkls. Thanks for the awesome giveaway, animalmomkls : )

libertynews

@aidcon18 Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have 3D glasses, wacky sunglasses and lab goggles. un libertypom

lilstinky

@aidcon18 – Thanks for the nice giveaway! May I have a Cute candy kabob, and Exotic fruit salad, please? Thanks so much! They will be a great addition to my food collection. ~ momssanitytime

Hi, @aidcon18! Okay, I’ll send a friend request to you soon. I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW. If they aren’t taken, I’d like the Oatmeal Moon Pies, Pine Sap Gummies, Lavender Frames, and the Lovely Spring Glasses if they aren’t taken! Thank again! Your pony pal, MLP.

sadie1998

Hey @aidcon18 , what an awesome giveaway! If you still have them, could I please get a pair of Wacky Sunglasses and Navy Geek Glasses? Thanks! I already sent you a friend request, I’m oppia17.

webkinz130

Hello! can I please have white hollywood glasses, lovely spring sunglasses, and wacky sunglasses? My username is Webtime100, thank you so much for this giveaway! @aidcon18 you’re the best!

aidcon18

Webkinz130 sorry i cant send friend requests you will have to send to me

webkinz130

Okay! I sent friend request, thank you so much. :)

aidcon18

Webkinz130 sorry i only had the white Hollywood Glasses left(sent today) i had already sent out the others

webkinz130

No worries thank you anyways :)

raisinboys

I collect all the PSF, daily treats and foods! I would appreciate a Curly Fries, Cute Candy Kabob,
        Exotic Fruit Salad, Oatmeal Moon Pies, Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls, and Pine Sap Gummies. Thank you! I’ll send a friend request from raisinboys. May i send anything back for you?

aidcon18

Raisinboys i sent some today i will send the rest tomorrow

Comments are closed.