Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,772 replies, has 281 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Snowlico

@Alphaowlbear, @lilstinky, and @orangeiscool I’m replying to each of you. Just look for the spot where I mention your username. My username is at the end. @Alphaowlbear If you still have some of those kinzcash coins available I would really like some. I’m always very low on kinzcash since there are so many things I like to get for my pets. @lilstinky Since there are quite a few requests already I’ll make a short list of a few things in order of most wanted. If they are already taken then I would be happy with anything for the remaining spots. Cave explorer hat, Cave explorer top X2, GW spring fedora, GW striped cotton dress, and Daisy slippers. @orangeiscool Again not sure what all is taken so making a list from most wanted. Any remaining spots can be anything. CHANGING HUT, CRAZY COLORFUL BED, DEVOTED TO WEBKINZ SOFA, FOREST TILED SINK, PURPLE CAMPING CHAIRS X2, BLUE FLORAL SHOWER. (Sorry for the caps. Just copy and pasted each item.) @all of you: My username is Snowlico. Thank you for being so generous with these givaways. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Snowlico – If you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I’d be happy to send you some kinzcash coins. :-)

Alphaowlbear

Hi again – We are already friends! I just sent the coins – Enjoy! alphacat

lilstinky

@snowlico – I sent the three items that are still available. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

orangeiscool

Snowlico Please send a friend request to longarms7 and I will send you some items. longarms7

Snowlico

Thank you to each of you. :)

Alphaowlbear

I’m having another Kinzcash giveaway – I have huge stack of $100 coins from my kinzcash machine. It’s very possible you may be sent something larger ;-) JLMK – please leave your UN if we’re not already friends. alphacat

HI alphacat! Cool giveaway :) I believe we are already friends! UN is angelgirldog7

Gladysomega

The coins are on their way – Enjoy!

frankie98

HI alphacat! Thank you for the awesome give away! I would love some coins. Halloween is coming soon and with the new theme I’m going be saving my kinzcash to buy it all:) We are already friends.love9050 Have a great weekend your friend frankie98

frankie98

Thank you so much alphacat for the coins! You are beyond generous! Your friend frankie98:)

Hi @Alphaowlbear! Thanks for the cool giveaway! We are already friends. I’m Petlover365Bark Thanks again!

I’LL JOIN!!! I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW, Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ~Your pony pal, MLP

Fawn100

Hi! Can I please enter? thnx so much Im Fawn100a

Alphaowlbear

Fawn100 – please accept my friend request and I’ll start sending coins :-) alphacat

lilstinky

It’s another clothing giveaway! Please choose up to three items. I have one each of the following, unless noted: Beach bermudas (2), Black winter buckle boots, Blue jean princess, Blue & white soccer jersey (4), Cave explorer hat, Cave explorer top (2), Chef Doe coat, City chick sunglasses (2), Daisy slippers (3), Elegant golden tiara, GW spring fedora, GW striped cotton dress (2), Gleaming gold sandals (3), Red life jacket (4), Green starstruck shades (2), High heel sandals (2), Kinzville Academy backpack. My UN is momssanitytime – please send me a FR if we aren’t already friends.

frankie98

Hi momssanitytime! Thank you for the amazing giveaway. if they are still available I would love the elegant golden tiara, gleaming gold sandals and green starstruck shades. ID love9050. Thanks so much your friend fankie98:)

lilstinky

@frankie98 – Happy to send them to you. Enjoy!

blurayne

Hello lilstinky, Thanks so much for the great giveaway! I would love to have the Chef Doe Coat, if it is still available. Your friend blurayne :)

lilstinky

@blurayne – the coat is on its way. Let me know if you need anything else. ~ momssanitytime

@lilstinky Thank you for this giveaway! I would love to have the cave explorer hat, daisy slippers, and green starstruck shades if they are still availiable. UN is Petlover365Bark

lilstinky

They are available. Will send them right over. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

webkinz130

Hi! This giveaway is amazing, you’re so generous! I’d love the gleaming gold sandals, gw spring fedora, and gw striped cotton dress! I believe we are already friends, I’m Webtime100! Please let me know what you like, have a fantastic day momssanitytime!

lilstinky

@webkinz130 – Items are on their way to you. Enjoy!

webkinz130

I do tysm you’re so nice

Fawn100

Hi lilstinky i would appreciate any nice shoes or dresses not taken, thnx u. i added you im Fawn100a, i appreciate anything :)

lilstinky

@Fawn100 – I sent some items to you – hope you like them! ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Hello orangeiscool, thanks for the great giveaway! I would love to have the ironwood coffee table, and a medical curtain room divider if they are still available. Thanks! Your friend blurayne.

orangeiscool

blurayne – Items on the way. Enjoy – Your friend longarms

orangeiscool

orangeiscool: The following are offered as a giveaway: CHANGING HUT – BALLET VANITY CHAIR – BALLET CHAIR -BEACHHOUSE SEASHELL SOFA – MEDICAL CURTAIN ROOM DIVIDER (2) – CARROT SPRING CHAIR (2) – CRAZY COLORFUL BED – SUPER FAN STUDY STATION – DEVOTED TO WEBKINZ SOFA – FUN TO CARE AMOIRE – BLUE FLORAL SHOWER – GLEAMING GREEN TABLE (2) – CAMPKINZ COOLER – FOREST TILED SINK – BLUE FLORAL SHOWER – IRONWOOD COFFEE TABLE – PURPLE CAMPING CHAIRS (2) – Enjoy – longarms7

Hey, orangeiscool! I’d love to have the Blue Floral Shower, Medical Curtain Room Divider, Blue Floral Shower, and the Ironwood Coffee Table if they aren’t taken! My username on WW is 09xStarlightx09. Thanks!! Your pony pal, MLP.

Well I should really read comments before hand. blurayne asked for some of the items I asked for, so just send her the items she wants and me the 2 items I wanted. Thanks! =P

orangeiscool

My littlePony2010eg13 – Medical Curtain Room Divider and Blue Flower Shower on their way. A Webkinz Friend: longarms7

orangeiscool

09xStarlightx09 – Friend request has been sent- longarms7

Hi! I would love to have the colorful bed if not taken. I’m Petlover365Bark Thanks for the awesome giveaway and I hope you are feeling good now.

orangeiscool

Will send a friend request and the item will be sent to you as soon as you accept the request. a Friend: longarms7

webkinz130

Hi! Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! May I please have the carrot spring chair and fun to care armoire? My username is Webtime100! Thank you again.

orangeiscool

Have sent a friend request and will send gifts as soon as the request is accepted. A friend: UN longarms7/geenmama

orangeiscool

Webtime100 – Items are on the way to your house. A webkinz friend – longarms7/geenmama

webkinz130

Thank you so much! They’re perfect. Have a fantabulous day! -Your Webkinz friend Webtime100 :)

Fawn100

Hi! can i have anything thats not gone im Fawn100a thank you orange

orangeiscool

Fawn100a Send a friend request to longarms7 and I will send you some items. A webkinz friend – longarms7

magmag465

Hi! could I have the changing hut and the purple camping chair if they aren’t taken? – purplecat19

orangeiscool

Purplecat19 – Friend me at (longarms7) and I will send you the items you have requested – longarms7

Comments are closed.