Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,772 replies, has 281 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Hey My user name is HEYHEYTHEFIRST I will take anything just let me know

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

@HEYHEYTHEFIRST – I just sent you a FR since we were not already friends. Happy to send you some items once it’s accepted. ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

September already? Means another giveaway! I have one each of the following, unless noted: Raziel plush toy (5), Recycling bin (2), Road Trip Spree dirt tile (curve – 3, sharp turn – 5, straight – 5), Sandy beach floor tile (12), Sapphire spaniel gemstone window, School bell, Sci-fi movie poster (2), Sheldon’s surfboard (10), Skateboard rack (2), Snowshoe hare plushy (2), Supermodelz poster, Tabby Von Meow hot cup of cocoa, topiary of spades, Toy lizard (2), Toy basketball hoop. I’m asking that each person request up to 3 items (to help more friends). After 9/12 you can ask for more items, if available. Please send me a FR if we aren’t already friends . My UN is momssanitytime. * Please see my post under “My Want List” – thank you!!!

blurayne

Good morning, @lilstinky, Thanks for the great giveaway. I would love to have the Snowshoe Hare Plushy, sapphire spaniel gemstone window, and a skateboard rack if they are still available. Thanks! Your friend blurayne

lilstinky

@blurayne – will send them right over. You have my vote on the room design contest – what a cute idea you created! ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I could not believe it was included in the finals; it made me so happy. blurayne :)

frankie98

Hi lilstinky, thank you for the great giveaway, I would love the topiary of spades, snowshoe hare plushy, and sheldon’s surfboard please if they are still available. ID love9050 thank you your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

@frankie98 – Happy to send them your way! ~ momssanitytime

frankie98

Thank you so much for the items. Have a great weekend:) your friend frankie98:)

kittymade10

Hello there @lilstinky! If it’s not taken, may I have the sapphire spaniel gemstone window, and the topiary of spades? Username: kittymade10

lilstinky

@kittymade10 – So sorry, but both items were already taken. ~ momssanitytime

libertynews

@lilstinky Thank You for the nice giveaway. May I please have school bell. raziel plush and toy lizard. un libertypom p.s. thank you for all the treats ☺☺☺

lilstinky

@libertynews – I will send them right over (glad you enjoy the treats!). ~ momssanitytime

andersonja

Could I please have a toy lizard and a sheldon’s surfboard? UN is jba2017.

lilstinky

@andersonja – Items are on their way. Enjoy! ~ momssanitytime

Snowlico

I would like any of the Road Trip Spree dirt tiles preferably 3 straight ones if still available. Thank you. I’m faifly sure I have you added already.

lilstinky

@Snowlico – yes, we are already friends. I sent the three tiles. ~ momssanitytime

magmag465

Hi @lilstinky! I would love to have the Tabby Von Meow cup of cocoa for my coffee shop/bakery room! I’d also enjoy a Sheldon’s Surfboard. Thank you! Your friend, purplecat19

lilstinky

@magmag465 – I sent the items your way. A cup of cocoa sounds like a good idea in RL. :)

Hi @lilstinky! I would like Sheldon’s surfboard and any other items you have left. Thanks and I will check your post!

lilstinky

@Unicornluv246 – sent some items your way. Hope you like them! ~ momssanitytime

Carrot25

Hi @lilstinky ty youre so sweet for doing this. i would love a sandy beach floor tile, raziel toy, and any other plush you have or toy ty. Im Carrot250 tysm

lilstinky

@Carrot250 – Sending the items today. Glad to add a new friend and help out. ~ momssanitytime

Snowlico

Since3 it’s past the 12th I was wondering if any of the spree dirt tiles are still available. I would like the last 2 straight ones if they are still available (Then I can finish a path through my yard.) if not any of the other tiles would be nice too.

lilstinky

Absolutely! Will be happy to send them over. Let me know if you want the curve or sharp turn tiles. ~ momssanitytime

Snowlico

Thank you very much. If nobody else wants them I would love to have the rest of those tiles. :D I had recently discovered that I had some of the old street tiles from the spree shopping bags. (The regular street ones not the dirt ones.) Was surprised when I discovered how big they were and had an instant liking to them. Now I wish they were still in the bags to be able to get more. XD I’ve started using them as roads to different areas. Starting out with a road to the city. (Building a city area where I will attatch the school I’m building as well as my diner.) Later if I have enough tiles I plan to build roads to other places too.

Carrot25

I’m fine with anything I just would like a giveaway item plz I’m carrot250

kittymade10

I might have a few left over. I’ll send a FR later today. :)

Hi! Thanks for the giveaway! I would love to have both of the marching band jackets, marching band pants and shoes, fence and green backpack if none are taken. UN is Petlover365Batk

kittymade10

Of course! The school yard fence is claimed, but everything else is available! I’ll be sure to send the items later today! :)

kittymade10

Hey @Unicornluv246! For some reason when I try sending you a FR it says try again later. Can you try sending me one? My username is the same as on here.

kittymade10

Hello everyone! I haven’t been on Webkinz Newz or Webkinz World for almost a year! :o I’m so glad to be back, and host a back to school giveaway for you all! (Side note: I’m so sorry for not responding to any notes or gifts I have been given!) Anyway here are the items: marching band jacket (2), busy artist smock (1), dressy athletic pants (1), kinzville academy football helmet (1) kinzville academy football jersey (1), kinzville academy football pants (1), life jacket (2), marching band jacket (2), marching band pants (1), marching band shoes (1), school yard fence (1), green backpack (1). Let me know which you would like, and leave usernames down please. There is no limit! :)

webkinz130

Hello! May I please have the football outfit with helmet jersey and pants and the school yard fence? Thank you so much! My username is Enchanted99.

kittymade10

Of course! I’ll send them your way later today! :)

Ahhh!! Kitty!! I’ve missed you so much!! How are you? We(The Fan Videos peeps) now hang out on the forums: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/138/ I’m so glad you’re back. =) Could I have the green backpack and I know this wasn’t mentioned, but Sailor Moon and Vito’s PSF’s? Thank you so much!! Please be on more often!! Your pony pal, MLP.

kittymade10

MLP OMG! I missed you too! I’m great! How are you? Oh really, okay well I have a lot to catch up on then. =D It’s really good to be back. Also the green backpack is taken, but I promise to visit WW way more than a couple times a year! I don’t believe I have a pet named sailor moon…. but I’ll send you Vito’s PSF! On an unrelated note I got a new pet yesterday. His name is Crescent, and he’s a moon fox. I’ll be on later today with him! ~Kittymade10

Ahhhh!!! I know!!! I’m doing great! (Sorry for the late reply, by the way. I’m typing this on August 30th) So today on Friday, I got 5 new Webkinz just for $2.50. Yup, Webkinz for 50¢ each. Yeah, you do! How was your London-Paris trip from April? =) I hope you guys had a blast! Oh, okay. Thanks anyways! Yes, please do! We all have missed you!! <3 Hmm… I thought you named your Silver Labrador that… Unless it was Sterling. Thanks so much! Oh, congratulations on Crescent! That's a great name for the Moon Fox! I have one named Princess Luna. I hope I'll see you soon! Your pony pal, MLP.

kittymade10

Oh it’s fine. It. Was. Amazing!!! It was so different from the other countries I go to, so I got to see a lot of different cultures! Oh what a deal! Where’d you get them? Oh yeah, his name is Sterling. I think I remember Princess Luna! I hope to see you soon too! ~kittymade10

Snowlico

I would really like to get all the marching band outfit pieces as possible. Getting only 2 during this event is not nearly enough with all the instruments. :S Although I see those have already been requested. If your somehow able to get more though I would appreciate any I can get. If can’t get any of those then I would be happy receiving anything. Username is Snowlico.

kittymade10

Hey there @snowlico! It is hard getting some of the good items, right! I may have extras, but I wont be able to send them until later today if that’s fine with you. :)

Snowlico

Yeah it is. XD No worries it’s no rush at all. And thank you. I really appreciate it. :)

aidcon18

Snowlico sorry to jump in but if you still need send a FR to aidcon81 i have a bunch just let me know what you need

EmmaFett

Hello! If you still have these items I’m interested in the life jacket, school yard fence, and green backpack :)

kittymade10

Hi there! I’m sorry the only item I have left from those three is the life jacket. What is your username?

Her UN is EMMAPANTS.

Comments are closed.