Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,849 replies, has 284 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 7 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Traveller

Hi Everyone. Are there any restrictions to whom we can items? I tried recently to send some food to a friend and got a message saying I wasn’t permitted to send to free members. Has anyone else experienced this? I see posts every now and then where people say they aren’t deluxe members but people still seem able to send them items for trade. Is there another category? What am I missing here? Thanks in advance for any information. Traveller.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Hey @Traveller, Free members can not receive Kinzpost. I believe there are 3 levels of membership. 1. Free (has not bought a pet or deluxe membership, 2.Full membership Has bought a pet or deluxe 3. Deluxe membership. Free members are very limited and can not receive Kinzpost like Full or Deluxe members can. Hope this helps clear things up. :) blurayne

Traveller

Thanks, Blurayne. Good to know!

Alphaowlbear

Hi traveller – yes, that’s the way it is – Free players are restricted from sending or receiving Kinzpost packages. They would need to adopt a pet to become a Full account and lift those restrictions. Free players have a white smiley face beside their name in the Kinzpost center and Full accounts have a silver paw and deluxe player have the gold icon. Hope that helps :-) alphacat

Traveller

@alphaowlbear Yes, thank you, that helps. I hadn’t even noticed the different icons.

Alphaowlbear

Let me know if you would like the adorable new 3-piece Sea Monster costume – it’s marked deluxe in the KinzStyle shop. Nothing needed in return – but please leave your UN if we’re not already friends. :-) alphacat

orangeiscool

Hi alphacat – I would love to have the 3=piece Sea Monster Costume if it is still available. We are already friends. UN: wfm1211 Thanks for being so helpful with the acorn challenge – wfm1211

Alphaowlbear

Hi wfm1211 – a costume is one the way – Enjoy! It is so cute! Alphacat

blurayne

Good morning, I am having a giveaway for some clothing. If we are not friends, you will need to send me a FR to Blurayne. Here is what I have this time: 3 Apple Farmer’s Dress (red), 2 Apple Farmer’s Satchel, Blue Full Length Hoodie, blue & white Soccer jersey, Charmed Dress, 2 Charmed Mushroom Hat, Cycling Helmet, Golden Gown, Helping Paws club Blouse, Helping Paws Club Pants, Jumbleberry Outfit, 2 Cloud Adventure Dress, Pirate costume pants ,Pirate costume hat and Pirate costume boots. As I clean out and organize my clothing I will be doing more of these giveaways.

frankie98

Hi blurayne, Thank you for the amazing giveaway! I would Love the Helping Paws blouse and Helping Paws Club Pants. I don’t have any of that collection so I would be very excited and grateful to have them. Thank you for your kindness:) your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

blurayne

I sent you the blouse and pants and I also sent you the Helping Paws Club Wallpaper. I have just recently started trying to collect those items myself. It is really hit or miss as to what you get in those gift boxes. I haven’t figured out how to get the size box that I need. Enjoy! Your friend Blurayne

frankie98

Thank you so much! I Love the wallpaper its adorable! The blouse and pants are cute too! I had no idea what they looked like! If you don’t mind me asking how do you collect helping paws? Or join the club? I was trying to figure it out but didn’t rally understand. Thank you so much for your generosity and friendship! Your friend frankie98:)

blurayne

You either get someone to open an account and use your Helping Paws code, or open another account yourself and use the code. These are your helping paws accounts. Depending on what the helper accounts do decides which type box you get small, medium, large or coins, or sometimes estore points that you get on your main account. I know that adding deluxe, or adopting pets on the helping accounts gets you more stuff. Still trying to figure out most of it out. You get your code by going into your pets screen(where you can pick the pet you want to play with), on the left hand side there is a paw print in purple click on that and it will help explain. Hope this helped and did not make it more confusing. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Thank you blurayne! I think I understand Helping Paws better:)

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, Thanks so much for the great giveaway…I would love the Jumbleberry Outfit and the Charmed Dress, if you still have them. Thanks, Roxy <3

blurayne

Hey @Roxy616, Those items are on the way to you now. Enjoy!

Roxy616

Appreciate the items so much! Thanks again! Roxy <3

Snowlico

If it’s still available I would like the jumbleberry outfit. Then my next choices would be any of the pirate costume pieces. My username is the same as it is here. I will send a FR as soon as I’m able to. :)

blurayne

I will be looking or your friend request. The Jumbleberry outfit is already gone, but if I get another jar full by the time I get your request I will get the outfit for you. :) blurayne

Snowlico

Haven’t been able to get on the computer for a few days. But I was finally able to get on and send the FR. :)

blurayne

Hey Snowlico, got you FR and I sent you the Jumbleberry outfit, pirate costume shirt and pants. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne

Snowlico

Thank you so very much. I really appreciate it a lot. :D (Sorry if this message is slightly out of order. To many replies to reply to the most recent one. XD)

webkinz130

Hello @bluerayne Thank you so much for the incredible giveaway! Youre so generous! I would love the golden gown as I love girly cute dresses! My username is Enchanted99 and I sent you a friend request. Thank you again <3

blurayne

I just sent you the golden gown and a couple of other dresses that I had extras of. Enjoy! Your friend blurayne

@blurayne Thank you for doing this giveaway. I would like the following if not taken. Charmed mushroom hat, Pirate costume hat and boots, and Charmed dress. Once again, thanks! P.S. Did you manage to get a fox plush? I hadn’t have any luck. :D

blurayne

Hey Unicorn, The charmed dress was already spoken for, but I sent you the rest of the items you wanted. I did get a fox plush and was so happy; I love foxes they are my favorite animal. Enjoy! :) blurayne

Hey!! I’m doing a question giveaway for a couple of items. This is my first time so yeah. lol For a Egyptian Hippo Fridge, do you know who my favorite 1950′s singer is? :) For a Flying Cozy Carpet, do you know my favorite football player? ( There are several that will apply to this so I guess whoever answers first will get the prize.) Good luck and have fun!!! ~angel~

libertynews

@Oldshowsrock58 lol Frank Sinatra and Baker Mayfield lol lol un libertypom

TaffyKitty12

Hiya, Oldhshowsrock! ^-^ Thanks for doing this giveaway… it sounds like a lot of fun! :D (By the way, I’ll try to reply to your post on the other forum soon– sorry I have not done so yet! XP ) Ooh, singers, eh? That’s a tricky one! ‘^^ Hmm, well, I’m just gonna go out on a limb here and say maybe… Buddy Holly? (Because I know you named your grape soda pup after him, heheh ;) ) And, as for football players… I guess I’d say Drew Brees? I look forward to seeing what the correct answers were! :) (Even if mine were incorrect, it was still fun to guess, haha XD ) Thanks again! >^^<

aidcon18

Oldshowsrock58 this is a fun giveaway thank you for doing this. i am going to guess Elvis and Jim Brown (keeping with the time frame lol) aidcon81

Wow! I didn’t expect even three to comment on this!!! LOL Well, ya’ll all answered very good, but @TaffyKitty12 was the closest! Buddy Holly is one of my favorite singers of the 50′s (along with Ricky Nelson!) and Drew Brees is one of my favorite QBs alongside Nick Foles, Pat Mahomes, and Case Keenum. @libertynews and @aidco18, ya’ll will receive a small gift for participating. TaffyKitty12 are we friends on WW?

Whoops! The “N” got left off! Meant @aidcon18 :)

aidcon18

Oldshowsrock58 thanks so much aidcon81

TaffyKitty12

Hehe, that’s alright! :) I thought this was a pretty fun contest– I’m actually a little surprised more people didn’t participate! Wait… my answers were the closest for both questions?! :o Goodness, I certainly did not expect that (I thought, if anything, I’d *maybe* get the football player question right), but it’s a very pleasant surprise! ^-^ Thank you so much!! :D Hm, I’m not quite sure if we’re friends yet or not…? I’ll have to check, but just in case we are not, my username on WW is WarriorCat1010 :) If you’re not on my list, I’ll try to send you a request when I go on later! ~Thanks again for holding this “question giveaway” for us! =D

alilkitten

Hi everyone! Since so many people have been generous to me on here, I decided to give back. I have five Wacky Bumper Cars for people who were NOT on during the event. This is not for anyone who was on during the event or has already gotten one. These are just for people who missed out due to vacation, illness, or other circumstances. Also, I’m not looking for people to sell these for Kinzcash or give more than one to each person. If these conditions apply to you, feel free to reply!

kittymade10

Hey there, @alilkitten! Oh that’s super kind of you to offer. I haven’t gotten a wacky bumper car since I have not been on Webkinz World in almost a year, and I just got back on a week ago. :p My username is kittymade10. Would you like something in return? I have holiday items and some rare items. Thanks! ~kittymade10

Comments are closed.