Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,772 replies, has 281 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

I will take the Lunchbox Fridge and Neo Gothic Toilet if they are available.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1234Tike

GIVEAWAY: 4 Bloomin’ Wallpaper, First Snow Flooring, Pyramid Wallpaper, Deluxe Tapestry, Fine cusine pots, Fred Rover Poster, Go go googles wallprint, 3 neon saxophone signs, school bell, skunk misunderstood poster, toy basketball hoop, western movie poster, 3 Captain Dogbeard Plushies, coffee to go, 3 conch shells, 2 fishing derby trophies, friends of the earth trophy, mini fruit tarts, slice of apple pie Please give me your username along with the things you want. My un is 479pig.

libertynews

may I please have 3 conch shells. thank you. my un is libertypom, I will friend you.

1234Tike

They on on the way. Enjoy!

1234Tike

They are on the way. Enjoy!

@1234tike May I please have the Skunk Misunderstood Poster, Go Go Googles Wallprint, and Slice of Apple Pie? My UN is Izmir123 in WW. Thanks! :)

1234Tike

I just sent them. Enjoy!

If no one else claimed it, I’d take the Deluxe Tapestry. If someone else has, I totally understand. :) ~Spiderhulkman

1234Tike

Sure. I just sent it. Enjoy!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

kittymade10

Hi I’m your friend un is kittymade10, and I want coffee to go, mini fruit tarts, and the tapestry please!

1234Tike

I just sent the coffee to go and the mini fruit tarts. The deluxe tapestry has already been claimed. Enjoy!

Hey everyone! RagingFire123 here. I’m cleaning out my dock and found some things I don’t need anymore. If any of these interest you, feel free to add me on WW. My UN is Izmir123 :) GUYS SERIOUSLY THESE ARE ALL FREE FOR THE TAKING. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING BACK JUST SEND A BAKED SALE GOOD. Abracadabra Candelabra (2), Antique Store Clock, Automotive Barrier, Backyard Cooler (3), Ballerina Bed, Ballerina Bookcase, Beach Cooler Bag, Bloomin’ Comfy Chair, Bloomin’ Dining Table, Bloomin’ Grandfather Clock, Bright Uprights Lamp (2), Candy Heart Toy Box, Cheeseburger Lounger, Corsair Cannon, Cozy Woodland Fireplace, Cubic Contour Cabinet, Decadent Dining Chair, Deep Sea Stove, Delicious Store Deserts Display, Fashion Sewing Machine, Fast Food Chair (2), Foggy Night Pirate Lamp (2), Fresh Air Chair, Fresh Air Table (2), Gnarled Pumpkin Chair, Gnarled Pumpkin Table, Golden Rose Bed, Googles Wind Spinner (2), Guitar Chair (4), Kid’s Side Table, LED Entertainment Unit, Library Bookshelf, Library Lounger (2), Lifeguard Tower Chair, Lunch Locker Fridge, Lunchbox Fridge (2), Medical Curtain Room Divider (2), Miniature Orange Tree (2), Mysterious Ooze Chest, Navigator’s Desk, Neo Gothic Side Table, Neo Gothic Toilet, Night Stand, Nothing But Net Side Table (2), Orange Balloon Darts Balloon (2), Potter Kiln Oven, Principal Office’s Filing Cabinet, Principal Office’s Plant, Purple Leather Armchair, Quizzy Dining Table, Ribbons Candy Chair, Rice Paper Divider (2), Saloon Doors Divider, Seaside Palace Sandcastle, Seat Stripes Sofa, Sham Rockin’ Microphone (3), Slimy Shower, Snack Sampling Station, Snare Sidetable (2), Snowman Fridge, Soccer Ball Stove, Stage Light, Stasis Seat, Store Bread Display, Store Checkout Counter, Strawberry Chair, Striped Beach Chair (2), Tamborine Chair, Tennis Toy Box, Toadstool Trampoline (2), Train Station Luggage Trolley, Vase of Pink Petunias, Wand Sparkle Tree, Watermelon Fridge, Willow Green Dining Chair, Windows on the World Trunk, Winter Wonderland Fireplace. Enjoy! :D

libertynews

Hi, may I please have candy heart toy box, windows on world trunk and slimy shower. Thank You and thanks for the great list. My UN is libertypom.

@libertypom Sure can do! I’ll send them over later today :)

@RagingFire123 – May I please have the Cozy Woodland Fireplace, Cubic Contour Cabinet, Quizzy Dining Table, Snack Sampling Station, Snowman Fridge? My un is the same as on here and we are already friends in WW. :-)

@doodlebug72898 Sure! :) I will send over the Quizzy Dining Table, Cozy Woodland Fireplace, and Snack Sampling Station today. I’ll send the Snowman Fridge over tomorrow :D

libertynews

only if no one else asks for them. may I please have principals filing cabinet and plant, wand sparkle tree and snowman fridge thank you un libertypom

@liberypom The Snowman Fridge is already spoken for, but I can send over the rest of those tomorrow! :)

libertynews

marvelous, also I see you asked for apple pie, I have extras in my apple room if you need more than one I will gladly share :}

I’ll take the Lunchbox Fridge, Windows on the World Trunk, and Neo Gothic Toilet if no one else has asked for them yet. My username is Spiderhulkman. (I sent you a friend request.)

Thank you so much for the gift!

1234Tike

Can I please have the Medical Curtain Room Divider, Windows on the World Trunk, Decadent Dining Chair, and the Mysterious Ooze Chest? Thank You! My UN is 479pig.

kittymade10

The pumkien furniture, salon doors divider, and neither gothic toilet. (The last one is not important to me the most. Mostly the first ones) Thank you!

@kittymade10 I sent a FR to kittymade10, but I haven’t received a reply saying they have accepted. Is there another username you use?

kittymade10

I think I did, thanks again!

orangeiscool

May I please have the following items if still available – Lifeguard Tower Chair – Neo Gothic Side Table – and the Cheeseburger Lounger. My UN is longarms7 and we are already friends.. Thanks

I have these leftover Bake Sale ingredients to give away, first come, first serve: Cookie (1), Muffin (3), Square (2). Let me know what you need!

Update: Sending to @chivalrousllama

kittymade10

I need a bake sale square, please. We’re friends.

You got it.

1234Tike

Hi @doodlebug72898- Could I please have a bake sale cookie? My UN is 479pig.

@1234Tike – I’m sorry, friend! I already sent everything out.

libertynews

Hi 1234Tike Did you get your bake sale cookie? I have a few extra bake sale items tell me what you need. we are friends. un libertypom :}

pillroller59

I’d like to give away several inflatable palm trees and several island beach chairs. My UN is pillroller59. Thanks everyone.

libertynews

Hi, I would like 1 palm tree and 2 chairs or 3 palm trees and 3 chairs if you have enough for everyone. My UN is libertypom I will friend you. Thank you.

kittymade10

I can take anything left.

pillroller59

were you addressing pillroller? or doodlebug? Kittymade10. If it’s pillroller, it looks like I’ll have several of each—–pillroller59

kittymade10

Um sorry for the late response, I meant you pillroller.

pillroller59

thank you; we will take care of you kittymade10…..pillroller59, pillroller5920, 2drummerboy

LabLover2014

Hi! I hope I didn’t miss out, but if you still have 2 of both items I’d love to have them! My UN is the same, and we’re friends already. Thanks!

pillroller59

things are on their way LabLover from two different accounts. pillroller59 and 2drummerboy

Comments are closed.