Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,432 replies, has 304 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 22 hours, 34 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.

OtterOscar

I have had an account since 2007 and it’s time to downsize. I don’t have tons of rares/old stuff because I gave away almost all of my stuff once before, but so much more has accumulated that I’d be happy to give away what I have to whoever needs it. I have 200+ pets so I have lots of PSF, lots of clothing, and a ton of other random stuff. If you leave your username and whatever you need, if I have it, I will friend you and send it to you. I have been giving stuff to my friends on Webkinz but so many of my friends are now free members that I can’t send them packages. So stuff is just piling up and I have no use for it! I’d rather give it away than sell it because I have more kinzcash than I can spend. If anyone needs anything let me know!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

zootzoot

OtterOscar. I would like a Tiki torch if you have one. I am Larryette.

OtterOscar

I looked everywhere for a Tiki Torch and didn’t find one. I don’t think I ever won it from the Vacation Wheel either!

bepoodlepal

@otteroscar, i’d love to have some stuff. If you have farmers hat or sail clothes that would be super awesome, but if you have those but want something in return lmk. Otherwise surprises would be awesome, especially older clothing. Thnx! My wwid is bepoodlepal

OtterOscar

I’m sure I have the farmer’s hat somewhere but I can’t find it. Found the Gardener’s hat and straw hat but no farmer’s hat yet lol. When I find it I’ll send it along. Sent you a piece of sailor clothing. Looking for more of that too…

bepoodlepal

@otteroscar, thanks for looking. I also remembered i need the berry farm window and a monkey kinzbandz wall art if you happen to have either of those. :D

OtterOscar

Found the Farmer’s Hat! Sent it tonight!

LabLover2014

Hi there! I would LOVE to have any PSI you have, I’m a huge collector of them! I also collect winter clothing. My UN is LabLover2014

bepoodlepal

Hi @lablover2014, just wanted to make sure u knew i agreed to trade the yarn ball sofa for your water tower sprinkler, and ive already sent the couch :)

LabLover2014

I’m sorry @bepoodlepal, our computer is down because of the storm so we only can use devices. Very sorry, once it works I’ll send it right away! I apologize!

I LOVE PSI! Please send me whatever you don’t need, I’m Maryrocks1515

ellie7905711

@OtterOscar Thank you for your generosity, I was wondering if you happen to have a pair of figure skates?? I know these are retired and are very old and rare. I will be wlling to trade anything I might have the you are interested in a pair or two if you have them. Thank you and have a happy Saturday! My Webkinz username is ellie7905

OtterOscar

I’m sorry Ellie, I don’t have the figure skates :(

ellie7905711

@OtterOscar Np! Do you by chance have the drum set from spree?? If not that is okay!! Thanks again for your kindness!

1234Tike

@OtterOscar- I would love to have any rare items (especially the Princess Theme). I’m not sure what that room theme is actually called. I would also like to have any rare or estore clothes if you have them. I will trade with you if you like. My UN is 479pig.

vita1961

@OtterOscar You are so generous!!! I would love it if you could send me any neo gothic items or the princess palace storage furniture. I am also in need of ice princess and prince clothing items and ice collums. My UN is vita1961. Thanks!

OtterOscar

Vita, sent you some Neo Gothic items and will send more tomorrow. I don’t think I have Princess palace items but if I find any I’ll send them along!

keuka01

@OtterOscar – I would like the following items if you have them: Fancy Tea Service (Retired), Corn Husk Doll, Quizzy Holiday Plush, Ms. Cowoline Holiday Plush, Samurai Helmet. Thanks. My UN is suze01

OtterOscar

I have the Corn Husk Wacky doll but not the original one that looks like a cow. I will look for the holiday plushes!

cuddlyfur1

Hi! If you have a charming charcoal easel, underwater garden, Krafty Kimmy’s workstation, polka dot piano, or tangerine mini skirt I would love that. If you have none of those, here are some psfs I am looking for: frozen mice lollies, rainbow meringues, supernatural spaghetti, star shimmer sippers, peaceful pancakes, wildflower wrap, polka dot donut, flower petal porridge, tickled pink salmon, and cheesy cheesecake. My username is cuddlyfur1. Thanks so much, this is really nice of you to do!

OtterOscar

I sent a friend request to you, cuddly. I can send the charming charcoal easel, frozen mice lollies, cheesy cheesecake, flower petal porridge, peaceful pancakes. If I find any of the others I’ll send them along!

cuddlyfur1

I got the first package- thanks so much!

keuka01

@OtterOscar – I was wondering if you have these Egyptian Items: Bejewelled Coffee Table, Elegant Egyptian Vanity and 1 Royal Banquet Chair. I need these to complete my Egyptian Room. Thanks. your friend suze01

OtterOscar

I don’t have any of those Egyptian items but I found the Quizzy holiday plush and sent it today.

ruthie53

@OtterOscar – I’ve been trying to finish some of my rooms that are retired and I’m missing the following items: Dragonfly Dining Table, Football Fridge, Football Tub, Stadium Lighting Lamp and Experiment Station #4. If you have any of these items I’d sure appreciate it. Thanks. My UN is the same in WW.

OtterOscar

Unfortunately I don’t have any of those :(

ruthie53

Hi @ OtterOscar, I really appreciate your taking time to check. ruthie53.

Clara0414

Hi @OtterOscar – this giveaway is very kind of you. I like PSI and holiday items, but surprises are also lovely. My UN is Carrie149654 – thanks so much.

OtterOscar

Will send stuff your way! Let me know if there’s any specific holiday item you need and I’ll look :)

Clara0414

Thank you @OtterOscar. :) I don’t have many specific wants right now, anything you find in your dock is lovely and well-appreciated, thank you.

redcherry783

Hi! If you happen to have any deluxe clothing, that would be so great! Thank yo so much for doing this! My username is webflu.

OtterOscar

Just sent the stylish snowsuit, pretty prom dress and lucky leprechaun’s hat. If I find more I will send it along!

redcherry783

Thank you SO much! I’ve always been a collector of those, but never have been deluxe, LOL

I love the deluxe clothing too! If you have extra that would be great! I’m Maryrocks1515

@OtterOscar So, I have been trying NOT to ask, but… if there are any wonderland type items, like the flowers, that you don’t want or need anymore, I have a happy Webkinz room waiting for them. UN Spiderhulkman. Either way, thank you for the generous offer,

OtterOscar

I can definitely send some wonderland flowers. Let me know if there’s anything else you need, I have a few more pieces of the wonderland theme (not too many unfortunately.) I sent you a friend request.

Thank you so much! Red Buttons (My white Rabbit) happily, and rather quickly, re-arranged a few things to find happy homes for the flowers. :) Again , thank you so much!

OtterOscar

Red Buttons!! Awesome name lol

@OtterOscar – Thanks! We enjoy the Alice in Wonderland/Through the looking glass version where the White Rabbit is played by Red Buttons in our house…hence the name ;)

kitkat42

Hi OtterOscar (cool name btw)! Wow, you’re soooo generous! I only have five pets but I love PSF (they look so amazing) and PSI (but you can save those for others who want them though). My UN is vanillasnowflake110. Thanks!

OtterOscar

Will definitely send PSF. I can send tons. Let me know if there are any you especially need and I’ll send them first, but I can send you as much as you want. I have over 200 so I’ll be glad to just keep shipping them to you. I sent you a friend request!

kitkat42

Thank you so much for the PSF! Wow, quite an impressive collection of webkinz! :) The PSF you sent look fabulous xD ! Thanks again!!!

Katf15

@OtterOscar Can you send me a package with 3 things in it? Like a surprise packet? Thanks. UN is glimglam

OtterOscar

Sure I will, I sent you a friend request!

Hi there, @OtterOscar! Do you happen to have the clothing items Angel Halo, Snowflake Earmuffs, Snowflake Skirt, or Elegant Asian Headress? Also, if possible, I am also looking for Cloud and Rainbow themed clothing/furniture items, if you have any to spare (The Rainbow Cloud Couch would be especially appreciated), and if you happen to have the Over the Rainbow Ride, Butterfly Dreams Bed, and/or Wishing Well (Retired Exclusive), I’d be willing to try trading for them. ^-^ Thank you so much for the giveaway! : ) (Username: Glitterflowers)

OtterOscar

I sent the Halo and a few cloud items but I also found the Wishing Well so I’ll send that tomorrow!

I just got them! :D Thanks so much for everything! ^-^ I am collecting rainbow cloud items for a special room that I have planned, and these items are just right! Thank you again for being so generous! : )

lexieorrell

Hi I like clothing a lot and I need Dex D Plush, Dr Q sign, cloud adventure hat, PJ collie hat and sign, helper shirt, pants, and shoes, cookie jars, reindeer anything, Sophie hat sign and plush, thanksgiving placemats, snow globes, zany santakinz sweater, and any cottages. My username is lexie2406, thank you very much!!

lexieorrell

Hi I love clothing and I need… Dex D. Plush, Dr Q sign, cloud adventure hat, PJ collie hat and sign, helper shirt, pants,and shoes, cookie jars, reindeer anything, Sophie hat sign and plush, thanksgiving placemats, snow globes, zany santakinz sweater, and any cottages most of all!! My username is lexie2406, thank you very much!!

CheekyCat

Anyone here have Pink Explorer Shoes, Emo Jeans, any “Captain” clothing items from the retiring pet sailboat game, Halloween Hat, Snowflake Bed from Christmas Stocking, or any other very old/promo/mystery/ultimate collector items? c:

Katf15

@cheekyCat Are you giving those away? If you are i would love any captain clothing and the snow flake bed. UN is Glimglam. Thanks

Katf15

@Cheeckycat Never mind I just realized you were looking for those.

1234Tike

GIVEAWAY! Here is what is left from my giveaway. Please take them. Food- 3 Gummy Luggages, Rextexmex : Clothing- 2 Wheel of the Month Hats, Zombie Face Paint : Furniture- Hydrant, Stage Light, Treadmill : Decorations- 2 First Snow Flooring, Classic Diner Clock, 2 Neon Saxophone Signs Please take as many as you want.

bepoodlepal

@1234tike, could i please have the hydrant, stage light and a saxophone sign, thnx! My wwid is bepoodlepal

Hi, 1234Tike. May I please have the hydrant, the treadmill, and the stage light? My name is REDUNDANTZERO. Thanks!

pillroller59

Hi Tike, I could use a couple of the gummy luggage and the Rextexmex for my little pals. That is, if you have them still? Thanks pillroller59

redcherry783

Hi! Do you still need gummy luggages??

Katf15

Hi Guys. I am offering to give out PSF. I have the foods for the Magic W cat, Rosy satin pig, airborne puppy, rockers horse, rockers raccoon, brilliant bandit, peace puppy, mud hippo, spotted turtle, bottlenose dolphin,Pelican, koala, poodle, cocker spaniel, hippo, Elegant french bulldog, hopping bunny, rockers lion, mocha pup, domino cat, white mouse, back and white cheeky dog, beagle, Persian cat, tree frog, pug, rabbit, yorkie, decade dragon, pig, frog, and Batik elephant. Let me know if you want any. I will be sending from my KATF15 and glimglam accounts Thanks KATF15

1234Tike

Hello @Katf15- Could I please have the food for the Rosy Satin Pig, White Mouse, and the Decade dragon? My Un is 479pig.

Katf15

@1234Tike Sure!! They are on the way! Enjoy!

bepoodlepal

Hi @Katf15, id love to have any that are NOT on this list if you please. :) koala, hippo, persian cat, yorkie, decade dragon, frog. My wwid is bepoodlepal thnx!

Katf15

@bepoodlepal Sure! It might take a while! LOL

Katf15

@bepoodlepal I might send you extras because its hard to keep track of what i sent you. LOL so bear with me! hahahaha. KATF15

Hi, @Katf15! If possible, may I please have the PSF of the Magic W Cat, Elegant French Bulldog, and Decade Dragon? Thanks so much! : ) (Username: Glitterflowers)

Katf15

@Glitterflowers Of course. I would be more than happy to send them to you!!!! Katf15

cuddlyfur1

Could I please have the PSF of the magic W cat and white mouse? My username is cuddlyfur1, and thanks for the giveaway!

Katf15

@cuddlyfur1 Sure you can. Sorry i just saw this now. lol. Enjoy!!! KATF15

Okay, it took me a few days to make my list of giveaways, but here is what I have to share: Decorations: Railway Tracks Straight, World Class Soccer Ball, Webkinz Letter Blocks, Basket of Basil, Shoe Rack, Neon Saxophone Sign, Husky Poster, Classic Diner Clock, Ice Block Flooring, Black Bear Cub Plush. Furniture: Diner Booth Seat (Red), FinFan Lamp, Gingerbread TV, Snowflake Side Table, Vivid Violet Armchair, Winter Wonderland Bed, Winterfest guitar, Purple Leather Armchair, City Skyline Sofa, Cruisin’ Deck Chair. Clothing: Gingerbread Man Hat (3), Golden Solar Helmet, Webkinz Hockey Helmet, 3D Glasses, Elf Patrol Glasses(2), Blue Treble Clef Glasses, Holly Jolly Sweater, Puffy Winter Vest (2), Yellow Wollen Coat, Gingerbread Man (suit-1), Yellow Onesie, Gingerbread Man Shoe (1), Golden Solar Belt, Bee Shoes.

eaves

@Spiderhulkman, I would love to have the City Skyline Sofa, Cruisin’ Deck Chair, Gingerbread TV, Webkinz Letter Blocks, World Class Soccer Ball, if any are still available. Is your UN the same as one here? Mine is MrsEaves – will send you a FR, thanks!

Yep! Spiderhulkman here and in game. :) I went ahead and sent a friend request to you. I will send those gifts over as soon as request is accepted.

@eaves – Sent the decorations today and will send the furniture tomorrow (as you can only send 3 items at a time and only 1 gift per day). Hope you enjoy them!

bepoodlepal

@spiderhulkman, hi id love to have the diner booth seet and both those purple armchairs if i can. Thnx! My wwid is bepoodlepal

@bepoodlepal – I hope I understood right that you wanted the purple and violet arm chairs… I sent both. LOL. Hope you enjoy them!

bepoodlepal

Yup that’s correct, thnx!!

1234Tike

Hi @spiderhulkman- Could I please have the Vivid Violet Armchair, Holly Jolly Sweater, and the Yellow Onesie. My UN is 479pig.

Items have been sent Tike! Hope you enjoy!

keuka01

@Spiderhulkman _ Could I please have the World Class Soccer Ball, Webkinz Letter Blocks and Gingerbread Man Shoes. My Un is suze01. Thanks.

Unfortunately, the Soccer Ball and Letter Blocks have been given away already, but I’ll happily send you the shoes and if I get another soccer ball, I’ll send it your way. :)

@keuka01 – I finally got another World Class Soccer Ball. I have sent it your way. Enjoy!

smally502

Could I have the Skyline Sofa, Vivid Violet Armchair, and the Purple Leather Armchair. My UN is smally224

I’m sorry, all of those have already been sent out.

*sent out to other players

laffytaffy

@Spiderhulkman, I would love a Husky Poster and Elf Patrol Glasses. My UN is daffny1346

vita1961

@Spiderhulkman could I have the Winterfest guitar? My UN is @vita1961.

@laffytaffy & @vita1961 – I have sent friend requests to both of you and will send your requested gifts over as soon as I can. Hope you enjoy them. :)

Katf15

@Spiderhulkman Can I please have the shoe rack? Thanks. UN is Glimglam

Shoe Rack sent! Enjoy!

Katf15

@Spiderhulkman Thanks so much!!! I have wanted the shoe rack for so long!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

My pleasure! I am not even sure where/how I got it. LOL Giving items away to friends who need them is much more rewarding than just selling them. I am happy to share. :)

Hi there, @Spiderhulkman! If possible, may I please have the 3D Glasses, Webkinz Hockey Helmet, Black Bear Cub Plush, Gingerbread TV, and Cruisin’ Deck Chair? Thanks so much! : ) (Username: Glitterflowers)

I will happily send you the 3D Glasses, Webkinz Hockey Helmet, Black Bear Cub Plush, however the TV and Deck Chair have already been spoken for/given away.

ponyunicorn

@Spiderhulkman I would love the railway tracks straight! UN ponyunicorn, thank you :)

@ponyunicorn – I have sent a friend request and will send the railway tracks over as soon as I can. Enjoy!

emily516

Can I have the Winter Wonderland Bed and violet armchair? My username is lambe007. Thank you so much!

@emily516- I will absolutely send the bed over, however the armchair has already been given to another player. Enjoy the bed. :)

keuka01

@Spiderhulkman – What exactly do you have left of your giveaways?

@keuka01 – The items that have yet to be asked for are as follows: Decorations: Basket of Basil, Neon Saxophone Sign, Classic Diner Clock, Ice Block Flooring. Furniture: FinFan Lamp, Winter Wonderland Bed. Clothing: Gingerbread Man Hat (3), Golden Solar Helmet, Elf Patrol Glasses, Blue Treble Clef Glasses, Puffy Winter Vest (2), Yellow Woolen Coat, Gingerbread Man (Suit), Golden Solar Belt, Bee Shoes. **NEW ITEMS not previously listed** Polka Dot Winter Coat (Clothing), Cutlery Holder (Decoration)

@Spiderhulkman – If you have any these left, may I please have the Ice Block Flooring, Black Bear Cub Plush, Vivid Violet Armchair, Winter Wonderland Bed, and City Skyline Sofa? WW UN is same as on here.

@doodlebug72898 – I do still have the Ice Block Flooring and Winter Wonderland Bed. I will happily send them to you! Friend request pending. ;)

@Spiderhulkman – Thank you thank you!! I just accepted your friend request today. Sorry for the delay! We’ve been snowed in and my access to the internet has been limited.

No worries! Hope you enjoy your new gift! :)

Comments are closed.