Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,848 replies, has 500 voices, and was last updated by  100dogs 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  sally.

keuka01

@ImaPepper – What is your user name in WW? Mine is suze01. I would like to gift you the Princess Bouncy Castle found in Ganz World Rewards. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Kpanda

Hi preciouskitty2007, I would like your silver boots, a warm lumberjack coat, some red cardigan and scarfs, some warm red toggle jackets and brown adventure parka please and thank you. I’m pssd444 and I have sent you a friend request. Thanks!

Hey pssd444! I tried to send the package but unfortunately, free players cannot send or receive packages through KinzPost.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Preciouskitty2007 – thank you for the generous giveaway! May I please have the Apple Farm Fence and the Principal’s Office Plant? Thanks so much – we’re already friends – alphacat

Sent the package. Enjoy!

Alphaowlbear

Thanks so much! I use those plants everywhere. :-) alphacat

Hey all! Finished my spring cleaning so I have furniture, decorations, and clothing to give away! Please send a friend request to preciouskitty2007 and I’ll get back to you ASAP. There is no limit, so please take whatever you would like! Thanks! 1 Apple Farm Fence, 2 Chalet Armchairs, 1 Christmas Caroler Gazebo, 3 Countryside Christmas Lamppost, 2 Fancy Frozen Columns, 1 Freaky Stone Column, 2 Home for the Holidays Columns, 3 Hidden Eggs, 1 Principal’s Office Plant, 1 Science Station, 4 Skating Rink Edge Pieces, 1 Silent Night Christmas Tree, 3 Ski Slopes, 2 Town Square Music Stands, 2 Be Thankful Wall Decorations, 1 Chalet Window, 18 Countryside Border Fence, 3 Duckling Plushies, 3 Fancy Frozen Candelabras, 2 Peaceful Meadow Windows, 2 Purple Potted Ice Flowers, 2 Sandy Beach Floor Tiles
      6 Blue Vogue Vampire Tops, 1 Blue Vogue Vampire Pants, 3 Gold Vogue Vampire Belts, 4 Boys’ Red Cardigan and Scarf, 1 Brown Adventure Parka, 2 Charm Fairy Shoes, 3 Gardener’s Boots, 3 Kinzville Academy Football Cleats, 6 Warm Red Toggle Jackets, 2 Silver Boots, 4 Warm Lumberjack Coats.

Chiefbelief

Hi preciouskitty2007, thank you for a giveaway! Can I please have 1 apple farm fence, 2 chalet armchairs, 1 freaky stone column, 3 hidden eggs, 1 science station, 3 ski slopes, 1 warm lumberjack coat. User on Webkinz is chiefbelief. Will friend you later tonight. Once again thank you for your generosity!

The apple farm fence was taken but I sent everything else!

@preciouskitty2007 – If you have these left, may I please have a Chalet Armchair, Christmas Caroler Gazebo, Be Thankful Wall Decoration, Brown Adventure Parka, Silver Boots, and Warm Lumberjack Coat? Username doodlebug72898. Thanks so much!

The chalet chairs were already taken but I sent everything else over!

Hello preciouskitty, wow what a great giveaway! May I have one of the Vogue Vampire belts? My username is obvsaprincess. Please let me know if you want anything in return!

Nothing needed in return, but thanks for offering! I sent the package just now.

I got it and it looks so cute on my pet!! Thanks again!!

Hi, @Preciouskitty2007! That’s so nice of you! I would liiiiike, the Blue Vogue Vampire outfit set if they aren’t taken. Thanks!!! I’m 09xStarlightx09 on Webkinz.

orangeiscool

preciouskitty2007 – Could I please have the Chalet Window and 5 Countryside Border Fences? I will send you a friend request. UNlongarms7 Thanks

orangeiscool

preciousitty2007 – Thanks so much for the window and fence pieces. I really appreciate your help. Hopefully I will be able to help you in the future – longars7

AxelAnnie

Is your giveaway still going on, preciouskitty2007? If so, what items are left?

CLOTHING GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!! Hockey Skates(1x), Pink Figure Skates(1x), Pumpkin Queen Shoes(2x), Pumpkin King Shoes(2x), Skis(2x), Pumpkin King Costume(1x), Pumpkin Queen Costume(1x), Superhero Outfit(1x), Webkinz Gown(1x), WEbkinz Trousers(1x), Apple Farmers Sunhat(1x), Gladiator Helmet(1x), Magic W Shades(1x), Pumpkin King Mask(7x), Pumpkin Queen Crown(2x), Pumpkin Queen Mask(2x), Ski Goggles(1x), Winterfest WKN Shades(1x), GW Striped Cotton Dress(1x), amd the Stretchy Sweater Dress(1x). I know that isn’t a lot, but taht’s what I don’t want in my dock. Feel free to take as many things as you want to! It may take a while to get your account because I have to send it from my other account to my original WKN account. I’m 09xStarlightx09 on Webkinz. Feel free to friend me! :) Happy Easter, you guys! ♥♥♥♥♥

Chiefbelief

Happy Easter to you too! Can I have a apple farmers sunhat, pink figure skates, and skis? My user on Webkinz is chiefbelief. Thank you very much for a clothing giveaway. You are very generous!

Thanks, @Chiefbelief! Okay! Coming your way! I’ll friend you when I get on that account! Aww, thanks! I’m just cleaning my dock. :D ~09xStarlightx09

AxelAnnie

May I please have 1 of each of the Pumpkin King and Queen items (costumes, shoes, crown, and masks), if they haven’t been claimed yet? Thank you in advance, my username is Winterfanatic.

Sure thing, @AxelAnnie! I’ll send the queen costume crown, shoes, and mask to you tomorrow and the queen mask, king mask ad king shoes on the 4th, and on the 5th I’ll send you the rest if I have time. I promise I’ll get them to you! ~09xStarlightx09

Can I have the pink skates please? Thanks for the cool giveaway!

Sure, I’ll try to send them to you ASAP. No problem, kitty!

rinoav

Could I please have the Webkinz Trousers, Webkinz Gown, the leftover Pumpkin and ski clothing, Magic W Shades, and Winterfest WKN SHades? rinoav is my username. Thank you! @MyLittlePony2010EG13

Comments are closed.