Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,533 replies, has 304 voices, and was last updated by  Sparky1109 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Sally Webkinz.

jujubee2553

Could anyone just send me anything they don’t need? I have a lot of trouble trading because users on webkinz don’t like my stuff :( so hopefully soon I can have more cool stuff! :) thank you so much!!!! My WUN is snowy2553 send me a friend request!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Katf15

@jujubee2553 Hey! I can sure send you some stuff. I don’t have a ton of stuff but I would love to share it with you! KATF15 aka Glimglam

@jujubee2553 – You should be expecting some stuff from me shortly. :-)

I want to thank everyone who has added me and sent nice gifts!!! I am sorry about the plain letters in the kinzpost that I sent as a thank you but I don’t have alot of kinzcash. All of your gifts have been nice! Thanks so much for making my webkinz experience even more awesome!

I am new to webkinz and if anyone could add me that would be awesome if anyone could send me some stuff for kinzcash if not thats ok. My WUN is joey1958

leenie

@PaAndMaWebkin, I will add you to multiple accounts that have too many items in their docks.

Katf15

@PaAndMaWebkin WELCOME!!!!!!! I would be happy to send you loads of stuff. I will add you on a few of my accounts that i am clearing out! Hope you love webkinz!! Katf15

@PaAndMaWebkinz – I will send you some expensive beds and TVs that you can sell back for kinzcash, and I’ll throw in a couple of KC coins, too!

doodlebug- Thank you that is so nice!

989dance

@PaAndMaWebkinz I have some items I can send you on an account that i have too many things on. My UN is 123salvinagirl, I added you on webkinz.

989dance thank you for adding me and sending the items the dog bed is so cute and so are the others!

989dance

Your welcome!

@PaAndMaWebkinz – No problem! Sorry it took me so long!

doodlebug72898 thanks again for the gifts that really helped me by making alot of kinzcash! Anyone here know how long it takes to make farm fresh food these challenges say something about I need a few strawberries and watermellon so I got some just not sure how long it takes and is there anything I have to do to make them harvest? I just got a pumpkin yesterday I forgot when I planted though.

@PaAndMaWebkinz – no problem! I’ve got tons of stuff I can send your way.

Misc Clothing to give away: Daisy Hair Clip, Warm Winter Cap, Elf Patrol Goggles, Black T-Shirt, Puffy Winter Vest, Wool Scarf Jacket, Be Mine Sneakers, Fuzzy Kicks, Light Up Sneakers, Mod Patterned Boots. Let me know your ww un when you “order”! :-D

Hi @doodlebug72898! If you wouldn’t mind, I’d appreciate the Mod Pattern Boots. I was trying to get them on the wheel of wow, but no such luck and they changed up the prizes on me. LOL WWUN: Spiderhulkman. Thank you!

@Spiderhulkman – You got them!

You are a rockstar doodlebug72898! Thank you so much!

Hi, @doodlebug72898! If available, I would like the Wool Scarf Jacket, Fuzzy Kicks, and Be Mine Sneakers, please ^-^ Thank you for the giveaway! : ) (Username: Glitterflowers)

LabLover2014

I would love the Warm Winter Cap and Puffy Winter Vest! My UN is LabLover2014. Thanks @doodlebug72898!

Katf15

@doodlebug72898 May I please have the daisy hair clip and the warm winter cap? Thanks. WUN is Glimglam

@Katf15 – You can have the daisy hair clip but the warm winter cap was already claimed. :-( Sorry!

Katf15

@doodlebug72898 Thats ok. ;) I sent someone a random care package because i love doing it and they sent me the warm winter cap!!! haha. The daisy hair clip would be awesome. Thanks so much!!! God Bless You! KATF15 aka Glimglam

Could I please have the daisy hair clip, and the be mine sneakers? I’m Maryrocks1515

@Lovehalloween – I will look for them, but I think they may have already been claimed. :-( I’ll send you a few other things, though, if I don’t have them!

leenie

This is a Superfan furniture giveaway. You can pick up to three items. Superfan swivel chair, Webkinz Nut Nightstand, Webkinz World Widescreen, Superfan Study Station, Superfan Toy Shelf, Superfan Wallpaper, Superfan Flooring, Superfan Comfy Chair, and Devoted to Webkinz Sofa. Please request an item only if you are going to use it (vs collecting for trading).

Katf15

@leenie I would love the study station, sofa and the wallpaper! Thanks UN is Glimglam

pillroller59

leenie you have plenty of responses still unpublished, but I’d be interested in the WB nut nightstand, and devoted to webkinz sofa. I’ll watch to see what has already been requested. UN pillroller59 I don’t think we are friends yet. Thanks!

leenie

@pillroller59, I am having problems adding people. Please send a FR request to beeks2004.

pillroller59

sorry, Leenie, I just doublechecked; we are already friends!

hideinshadow

Would it be possible for me to get the flooring and comfy chair? I promise I will use it in a room, I’m working on a W-clicky room (using kinzville Times + Superfan Study station among other things, I don’t have the bed yet lol. Maybe I’ll just make it a sitting room xD). If so WWID is freedomatlast <3

leenie

@hideinshadow, I don’t have that many beds in storage, but I can give you one in exchange for a note. I’ll send you a friend request from beeks2004. Did you see that I responded to your post on page 454 of “I Need This Item”?

leenie

@hideishadow, please send a FR request to beeks2004. I can send you the items in exchange for a thank you note.

hideinshadow

Oh my gosh thank you! My WWID is cocogirl112 (I just came back to WW and I’ve only gotten a few of the clickies, several of which gave me a kinzville times. Urgh). As for the “I need this item” I wasn’t aware I succeeded on posting on page 454! It told me WKN was down and that the server timed out which is why I posted again (?) . Even now the page isn’t loading but I will check as soon as I can!

LabLover2014

Wow! You’re giving away the Superfan theme!!! I started a Superfan bedroom about 6 months ago but never finished it. I would LOVE to have these items!: Devoted to Webkinz Sofa, Webkinz World Widescreen, and the Superfan Swivel Chair! Thanks so much!

leenie

@LabLover2014, you need to send a FR request to beeks2004. I can send you the items in exchange for a note.

kitkat42

@leenie Hi! What cool items! If you haven’t already given it away (some people’s comments are awaiting moderation, so I can’t see what they want), I would greatly appreciate a Superfan Swivel Chair. Thanks! -vanillasnowflake110 (UN)

1234Tike

@leenie- Can I please have the Webkinz Nut Nightstand and the Superfan Comfy Chair? Thanks! My UN is 479pig.

leenie

The account with the Superfan furniture is Beeks2004. I will be sending friend requests from that account. I have multiples of most of these items.

laffytaffy

@leenie, I would love a Superfan Toy Shelf and a Superfan Study Station. My UN is daffny1346 Thanks! -laffytaffy

cuddlyfur1

Hi leenie! I would like a superfan swivel chair to finish a room with, if you still have some. You know my username, its the same as my username here.

Could I please have the webkinz world wide screen, I’m Maryrocks1515

Comments are closed.