Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3,107 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

godgirl71115

GIVEAWAY I need everything gone before next Sunday you can get up to three things and under the numbers are how many I have of the item 2 bamboo trees 1 beautiful bow lamp 1 campkinz cot 2 chick counters with drawers 1 chic counter 1 funky girl lounger 1 funky girl side table 1 goo-goo berry dining chair 1 pink lemonade stand 1 plastic patio chair 1 rocky perch 2 rows of lockers 5 schoolyard fence pieces 2 stop signs 1 super fan toy chest 1 trading box 2.0 toy box 1 Webkinz super fan dresser 1 garnet birthstone lamp 1 doctor quack coin 1 gem hunt jewel box 1 microwave 3 mega modern carpets 1 orange explosion rug 1 rainbow cardi 1 rolled up button down 1 distressed stretchy jeans 1 jegging capri shorts 1 kinzville Academy slacks 1 wacky tuxedo pants 1 gnarly wetsuit! please list your username to thanks so much ~~~~~godgirl71115

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi godgirl – thanks for the giveaway. May I please have the GooGoo berry chair, the garnet lamp, and the orange explosion rug? thanks! Is there anything I can send in return? UN alphacat

godgirl71115

hey alphabear i will get you that stuff nothing needed in return thanks though:) and everyone is totally welcome for the giveaway i really have too much stuff!!!!! on my dock if you need anything else just tell me thanks from godgirl71115

Alphaowlbear

Thanks so much for the package. I remembered this morning that the rug is probably not able to be sent. I have the just the coffee table from that theme ( won it as a Wheel prize ages ago) and can’t do anything with it because it doesn’t go with anything. So when I saw you listed the rug i was excited to pair it with the table, then I remembered. Thanks so much for the giveaway and PLMK if you’re looking for anything. :-) alphacat

godgirl71115

oh, i am so sorry i sent a chair because you can’t send the orange explosion rug is there anything else you would like off of the list in place of the rug? i would have to send it tomorrow if thats okay?

If they’re not already taken, could I claim the doctor quack coin, goo-goo berry dining chair, and the trading box 2.0 toybox? Thanks very much in advance!

godgirl71115

hey preciouskitty2007 the goo goo berry dining chair has already been claimed but if i get another one i will send it too you i still have the coin and trading box so i will send that but do you want anything else to go with it from the giveaway list please let me know thanks so much!!!

bubbashuka

Hello @godgirl71115, May I have the rocky perch and 2 schoolyard fence pieces? Thanks so much! UN: bubbashuka

godgirl71115

hey, i just sent the package to you! if you need anymore of those fence pieces you can have them:)

bubbashuka

Great, thanks! I’d gladly take more if it’s no trouble. :)

libertynews

@godgirl71115 hi May I please have the pink lemonade stand, a stop sign and gnarly wetsuit. Thank You UN libertypom

godgirl71115

i sent the package:) your welcome for the giveaway i have way too much stuff lol

kittymade10

Can I have the microwave plz??

godgirl71115

I am so sorry I didn’t see your comment @kittymade10 I just sent the package I hope you enjoy

SpringBreeze

I’m giving away my Mystical Squirrel’s PSF, the Whimsical Waffles! This giveaway ends August 24, but it’s always up for trade from me and I’m happy to give it away for free anytime! The only reason there’s a deadline is so that I don’t have to keep checking this page after that. My username is Lollichka. Thanks!!

godgirl71115

Hey can i have one my username is godgirl71115 thanks! oh and by the way did you want to send a package or trade just let me know anything is fine again thanks so much @springbreeze

dogfish

@godgirl71115, Hi, I sent a little gift from my discovermoon acct. Nothing needed back, I am in need of no WW items. Do you collect food? If you do send a FR to clo91, I will gladly send all my promo pet foods your way. If I can remember who they are LOL I also collect food dispensers, if you like those foods, LMK DF

godgirl71115

@dogfish i am so sorry i just saw the text down here and before that i saw the package and i was so happy!!!!!! i love everything in it i sent a FR to you i love food dispensers and promo pet food but i feel like i am taking all your stuff i feel so bad lol but anyways thank you so much for the cabinet i love it!!!!!!!! :)

SpringBreeze

I think just the packages are easier. I’ll send yours right away. You’re very welcome!

bubbashuka

@greenmagic77 and @bepoodlepal: Hi, I have not heard from you in so long! How have you been? Are you OK? If anyone knows whatever happened to greenmagic77 or bepoodlepal PLEASE let me know.

libertynews

@preciouskitty2007 Hi, Thank You. May I please have one UN libertypom

Of course! I’ll send your package ASAP!

dogfish

Liberty, do you collect food???? Did you get the new plum pie? PLMK Your pal, Chloe

libertynews

@dogfish Hi. How are you? I randomly look for food and clothes, but nothing serious. They are all interesting and cute, but too many to keep up with lol I would love a plum pie. Did you get the new recess foods? I have some unopened bags I could look in for you. :) liberty Rayona

libertynews

dogfish Hi! Wow! Thank You so much for the surprise gifts. You are so nice. I have been thinking of what to do with those great butterflies from the egg promotion. Now I know, a purple room with butterflies and I have a couple of wing belts. I am going to dress cats in wings. lol lol lol I am so happy, you absolutely made this day rock. Hugs and more hugs. liberty

Hey guys! I’m giving away the Pet Specific food for the 2006-2007 pegasus, Rainbow Souffle, for the next couple days! A few of my friends mentioned they wanted some and figured maybe there were other people interested. Just put your username in your reply and I’ll get back to you ASAP (which might be a couple days later so sorry)! I don’t need anything in return, but please don’t request more than three so I don’t accidentally forget to send you the second (or third!) package. There’s no limit to how many people can receive some.

bubbashuka

will have 3 please! Thanks so much! UN: bubbashuka.

Your package has been sent! Enjoy! :)

bubbashuka

I got it and sent the cloud hoodie back. Thanks!

godgirl71115

hey can i have one thing of the Rainbow Souffle my user is godgirl71115 thanks so much!!!

Of course! Once you accept my friend request I’ll send one over ASAP!

godgirl71115

thank you so much!!!

SpringBreeze

@preciouskitty2007: Can I have one please? Thanks!! My username is Lollichka.

Yes, of course! I’ll send one over!

SpringBreeze

Thank you!

Comments are closed.