Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 16,840 replies, has 499 voices, and was last updated by  mleab 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  sally.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  sally.

Traveller

@mirforbjs Thank you for this morning’s special delivery! Ganz should hire you to be their archivist, updating the kinzpedia! You seem to have everything in your collection–and miracle of miracles, you can actually find things. I am, as always, grateful and impressed. Traveller

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Traveller

@mirforbjs LOL Those “creepy ghost chairs” are the jolliest looking ghosties I have ever seen. Thanks so much for everything today, including the rink boards. Is there no way that we players can invite others over to see what we have been doing with all of the gifts we have received? Traveller

mirforbjs

@Traveller I ran out of winter and Christmas items, so I’m going backwards to Halloween, LOL. I hope you don’t mind me sending all of this stuff to you. :) Also, we used to be able to invite people over to our Webkinz house, but that went away about 5 years ago. And then there was something called “My Page” that let us put screenshots of our favorite rooms on the page and other players could see them, but that has been gone for a long time, too. I think sending pictures of our rooms to Michael or the share center is the only way to let others see them now.

Traveller

@mirforbjs no complaints whatsoever. I would never be that silly. :-) It’s sad that we can’t invite people over. And is there a reason that so few items (in the grander scheme of things) are shareable or sell-able? One of the things that I love about webkinz is the unexpected generosity of the players that you find here. You, blurayne and alphacat have been particularly kind to me. I only wish I had some “old” stuff to return the immense favours you all have done for me. I guess it’s time to get another dispenser. hahahahah :-) Traveller

Alphaowlbear

A group messages about my recent giveaway – Hi szivarvany5 – I sent the two PSFs you wanted- Enjoy! Hi Dinorawr247 – I sent the Cozy Condo Bed, but I am do not have any more upopened boxes, but I hope you enjoy the bed. Hi Sparky1109 – I had only one unopened box left so I was just able to send the vanity – hope you like it. Hi tunkany – I sent you a friend request and will send the Cozy Condo bookcase when you accept. I also saw you were looking for a fireplace – I have one I can send as well. :-) alphacat

Sparky1109

Thank you! <3

szivarvany5

I received them last night. Thank you so much! Is there anything I can do for you in return?

LolliPup

Is anyone looking for PSFs? I have 13 different ones, so if anyone wants some just let me know and I’ll post the list.

frankie98

Hi sarah1215! Thank you for the great giveaway! If they are still available may I please have two of the Victorian stone path straight tiles and a rocket ship lounger:) Thank you frankie98:) ID love9050

Comments are closed.