Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 14,948 replies, has 459 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 16 hours, 38 minutes ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

orangeiscool

orangeiscool: The following are offered as a giveaway: CHANGING HUT – BALLET VANITY CHAIR – BALLET CHAIR -BEACHHOUSE SEASHELL SOFA – MEDICAL CURTAIN ROOM DIVIDER (2) – CARROT SPRING CHAIR (2) – CRAZY COLORFUL BED – SUPER FAN STUDY STATION – DEVOTED TO WEBKINZ SOFA – FUN TO CARE AMOIRE – BLUE FLORAL SHOWER – GLEAMING GREEN TABLE (2) – CAMPKINZ COOLER – FOREST TILED SINK – BLUE FLORAL SHOWER – IRONWOOD COFFEE TABLE – PURPLE CAMPING CHAIRS (2) – Enjoy – longarms7

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey, orangeiscool! I’d love to have the Blue Floral Shower, Medical Curtain Room Divider, Blue Floral Shower, and the Ironwood Coffee Table if they aren’t taken! My username on WW is 09xStarlightx09. Thanks!! Your pony pal, MLP.

Well I should really read comments before hand. blurayne asked for some of the items I asked for, so just send her the items she wants and me the 2 items I wanted. Thanks! =P

orangeiscool

My littlePony2010eg13 – Medical Curtain Room Divider and Blue Flower Shower on their way. A Webkinz Friend: longarms7

orangeiscool

09xStarlightx09 – Friend request has been sent- longarms7

Hi! I would love to have the colorful bed if not taken. I’m Petlover365Bark Thanks for the awesome giveaway and I hope you are feeling good now.

orangeiscool

Will send a friend request and the item will be sent to you as soon as you accept the request. a Friend: longarms7

webkinz130

Hi! Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! May I please have the carrot spring chair and fun to care armoire? My username is Webtime100! Thank you again.

orangeiscool

Have sent a friend request and will send gifts as soon as the request is accepted. A friend: UN longarms7/geenmama

orangeiscool

Webtime100 – Items are on the way to your house. A webkinz friend – longarms7/geenmama

webkinz130

Thank you so much! They’re perfect. Have a fantabulous day! -Your Webkinz friend Webtime100 :)

Fawn100

Hi! can i have anything thats not gone im Fawn100a thank you orange

orangeiscool

Fawn100a Send a friend request to longarms7 and I will send you some items. A webkinz friend – longarms7

magmag465

Hi! could I have the changing hut and the purple camping chair if they aren’t taken? – purplecat19

orangeiscool

Purplecat19 – Friend me at (longarms7) and I will send you the items you have requested – longarms7

Fashion Week Clothing Giveaway! You can choose to either have me send the items to make your clothing, or I can make the clothing for you and send it to you. Whichever you prefer. As now school resumes, I will not be able to answer your posts, however I will send your clothing/clothes to you. I will be able to answer on the weekends. If we are not friends, send a FR to Petlover365Bark. Fashion Week Blazer (9), Fashion Week Band (3), Fashion Week Shades (7), Fashion Week Shorts (3), Fashion Week Sneaks (4) Have a nice day everyone!

Awesome! Could you please make me the Rollerskates, blonde wig, popstar dress and the Sweet 16 shirt? Thanks so much!! Good luck with school! Your pony pal, MLP. (09xStarlightx09 and my other account)

Sent 2 to each of your account. Enjoy! And thanks for the Wacky items. Do you happen to have more wacky carved coconuts and Soda machines? Take care! Your magic horse, Unicorn

Thanks, Unicorn! You’re welcome! I think I have one more soda machine and if I do end up having it, I’ll send it to you. I was saving it for someone in case anybody would trade for it, but I can send it to you. =) The Wacky Carved Coconuts? Oh sure! They’re an item you can buy from Vacation Island and now that I have $8,793 KinzCash, I can get about anything. Thanks and you too! Your pony pal, MLP.

saf123

does anyone need the wacky bumper car? I have LOADS extra and need nothing in return for them. LMK. chicklet711

libertynews

@saf123 Thank You for the giveaway. I could use 1 to 3 whatever you think is fair. ☺ un libertypom

saf123

On the way libertypom. We’re already friends :) chicklet711

I’d like some/one! My username is 09xStarlightx09. Thanks in advance! Your pony pal, MLP. (I love your usernames!)

saf123

No sure if we’re friends or not. I’ll check and then send you 3 as well. And mu full WW Un is sassafrass123, I just shorten it for WKNZ :) chicklet711

We are now. =) Okay, thanks!! =D

webkinz130

Yes please if you still have any left! My username is Webtime100, tysm for the giveaway, you rock!

saf123

Just sent you a friend request from the WW account I have the extra bumper cars in and I’ll send them as soon as you accept :) chicklet711

pompom323

just making this to add my tag back… don’t mind me :P

Alphaowlbear

I have 2 Pink Salon Reception Desks from the deluxe prize machine to give away – let me know if you’d like to have them. alphacat

If they’re not taken, could I have them? I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW and thanks in advance! Your pony pal, MLP.

Alphaowlbear

Hi MLP – is it okay if I send you one reception desk? I’ll post again if I win any more from that theme as I’m not collecting them. It’s on the way :-) alphacat

Yeah, it’s fine with me if Frankie takes the other one! =) Thanks again! Your pony pal, MLP.

frankie98

Hi alphacat! if you still have one of the pink salon reception desks I would love to have one> Thank you! Your friend franke98

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie- I’m going to send you a friend request from my Deluxe account so I can send the desk straight from there :-) alphacat

frankie98

Thank you so much:)

Comments are closed.