Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 5,319 replies, has 301 voices, and was last updated by  rlla14 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

Here are some duplicates I’d like to send to a new home: Dog birthstone windows amethyst (x2), aquamarine, garnet, pearl (x3), peridot, ruby (x3) sapphire (x2), topaz (x2), zircon (x3), girl’s figure skates (x3), hockey skates (x2), pink figure skates (x4), ski goggles (x2), skis (x2), Tabby Von Meow headset, chalet armchair, ski slope (x7), winter trail sign, field mouse plushy, corn husk Wacky doll, candy eggs Easter basket, festive fountain, leprechaun plush toy, road trip no parking sign, simply floral comfy chair, blue butterfly side table, tulip wreath, bird’s nest wreath, rainy springtime window (x4), orca poster (x2), blue flower rug, simple floral sink, duckling plushy, makeup bag (x3), chair of spades, simple floral rug, mermaid bobblehead. Let me know if you’d like any of these! No swaps needed. My user name is clementinesunshine.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pupwolf

Hello clementinesunshine- what a fabulous giveaway! May I please have the Corn Husk Wacky, leprechaun plush toy, and the duckling plushy? My username is alphacat. I saw your post on the other page, and I’m sorry I don’t have any of those. PLMK if there is anything else you’re looking for. THanks!

Just sent them. Enjoy!

Alphaowlbear

Thank you for the plushies! I do appreciate it. :-) alphacat

libertynews

@clementinesunshine hi. What a wonderful giveaway. May I please have candy eggs easter basket, chalet arm chair and chair of spades, Thank You! UN libertypom

puppies4me

@clementinesunshine, nice giveaway! May I plz have the field mouse plushy, if it is still available? My main account UN is heart059. Thank you >{^;^}< heart059

kkofoed

Hi clementinesunshine! What an awesome giveaway! I would be so grateful if you could send the field mouse plushy, chalet armchair, and tulip wreath if they are still available. Thank you! UN kristakofoed

The mouse is already spoken for, but I’ve sent the other two items. Enjoy!

Hi, @Clementinesunshine! Wow, that is very nice of you! I would love some of them! I would like the Aquamarine, Garnet, Pear, Zircon, Sapphire, Ruby, and Peridot windows if there not taken. If some people already want those items, you can send then to those people because they asked before me. If that’s too much, you can send me just one. My username is radishbird3. Thanks!

keuka01

@clementinesunshine – If you have any of the birthstone windows left, I would love to have them all. My un is suze01. My friend ruthie53, would love to have the chair of spades. Thanks.

bubbashuka

Hi! If you have it available, I’d like the blue flower rug, simple floral rug, simply floral comfy chair, and and of the birthstone windows- they’re awesome. Thanks so much! :) UN: bubbashuka.

bubbashuka

Hi! If you have it available, I’d like the blue flower rug, simple floral rug, blue butterfly side table, simply floral comfy chair, and and of the birthstone windows- they’re awesome. Thanks so much! :) UN: bubbashuka. If that is too much, let me know and I’ll take some things off! :)

puppies4me

@clementinesunshine, Thank you so much for the field mouse plushy and pretty flowers. IRL I’ve got tulips, hyacinths, daffodils and others coming up! Hello Spring! I’ll check back on your other list and see if I can help you out with anything on there; or you may get (as my dad would say ‘”a little something” random! LOL) >{^;^}< heart059

Matoaca114

@clementinesunshine, If these are still available, I would like: duckling plushy, bird’s nest wreath, tulip wreath, blue butterfly side table, candy eggs Easter basket, festive fountain, leprechaun plush toy, simple floral comfy chair, simple floral sink, blue flower rug, simple floral sink, and 4 rainy springtime Windows. Thanks! I already sent you a friend request. Webkinz username: stefieskates

amazingv100

May I please have any leftover items from this giveaway? I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thank you! @clementinesunshine

Hello clementinesunshine, do you have anything left from you giveaway? Let me know! ~obvsaprincess

Kpanda

Hi clementinesunshine, I’m not quite sure if this giveaway is still running but if it is and if you have any left may I have girls figure skates, pink figure skates, garnet birthstone window, blue butterfly side table, and the simply floral chair please! My User name is pssd444 also cool username

zoeyzoey2013

Hey, My user is zzzzzz2013, could you send me the candy eggs Easter basket and blue flower rug if you still have them?

Alphaowlbear

CHOCOLATES Giveaway – What a fun community event that was! I have 3 Banana Cream, 3 Black Licorice, 1 Candy Nougat, 3 Creme de Menthe, 1 Green Tea, 3 Marshmallow Mint, 3 Peanut Butter, 3 Pomegranate, 2 Sweet Peach, 1 Savory Sea Salt, and 2 Strawberry Cheesecake. PLease limit 3 per person – I will repost what is left over – just trying to spread them out. I hope I thanked everyone who sent me chocolate through kinzpost and the forums and I’m happy to ‘pass these forward’. Please leave UN – alphacat

amazingv100

May I please have one Candy Nougat and two Pomegranate? I am cm200993 on Webkinz, and we are already friends. Thanks for this “sweet” giveaway! :) @Alphaowlbear

Alphaowlbear

I’m happy to send those chocolates to you, cm200993. They are on their way! alphacat :-)

@Alphaowlbear – May I please have a Creme de Menthe, Green Tea, and Pomegranate? Thank you! WW un doodlebug72898.

Alphaowlbear

Hi doodlebug – i just sent those 3 chocolates out. Enjoy! alphacat

Mmmmm! @Alphaowlbear, you’re making me hungry! I would like pomegranate, savory sea salt, and and candy nougat. My username is the same as always- 09xStarlightx09

Alphaowlbear

Hi there MLP2010 – I sent the Sea Salt candy to you – the pomegranate and candy nougat were already taken. Do you have any other choices? alphacat

Hi, Alphaowlbear!(LOL I know mu UN is long, so you can call me MLP for short) Okay, thanks! Ugh, then ummmm, Strawberry Cheesecake and Peanut Butter then. :D

klovespink

Hi @royablle. Wow, such a big giveaway. If no one has claimed it, could I please have the webkinz cares sofa? I am trying to complete my collection. Then I will only have the tv left. :)

Royablle

Hello, guys! I’m giving away a bunch of stuff I haven’t used for awhile. Hopefully someone can enjoy them more :) I have: **10 Year Celebration sink, 10 Years of Wonder Window (x2), Alex ‘Kinz Plushy, Blue Bunny Top Hat, Cat Playground, Chain of Office Display, Cleaning Supplies, Coffee To Go, Cozy Bed, Doug the Dog Plushy, Dr. Quack Plush Toy, Farmer’s Overalls, Floor Puzzle Piece (x5), Fluffington’s Vest, Fred Rover Plushy, Fred Rover Poster, Fun To Care Armoire, Galaxy Suit Helmet, Gem Mine Cart, Happy Hamster Snowglobe, Holiday Rocking Reindeer, Kinzville Academy Cracked Bell, Kinzville Pennant, Letters From Camp, Ms Birdy Topiary, Music Box Dancers, Pirate Costume Silk, Plumpy Plush Doll, Quizzy Poster, Reindeer Bobblehead, Silverback Gorilla Party Poster, Supermodlez Poster, Tabby Von Meow Headset, Toy Basketball Hoop, Walrus Wall Panel, Webkinz Cares Clock, Webkinz Cares Sofa, Webkinz Day Year 10 Divider, Webkinz Day 10 Poster, Webkinz Monocle, Winter Games Boots, Winter Games Pants, Winterfest Guitar, and Yoga Mat.**

Matoaca113

Hi @royablle, I would like: 10 year celebration sink, 10 years of wonder wardrobe x2, blue bunny top hat, chain of office display, cozy bed, floor puzzle piece x5, fluffington vest, farmer overalls, fun to care armoire, happy hamster snow globe, gem mine cart, holiday rocking reindeer, Kinzville academy cracked bell, Kinzville pennant, letters from camp, Mrs. Birdy topiary, music box dancers, pirate costume silk, reindeer Bobblehead, supermodelz poster, silverback gorilla party poster, tabby Von meow headset, toy basketball hoop, walrus wall panel, Webkinz cares clock, Webkinz cares sofa, Webkinz day 10 divider, Webkinz day 10 poster, winter games boots, winter games pants, winterfest guitar, yoga mat. Thanks so much! Webkinz username: stefieskates

Royablle

I’ll send you a few things but I’d like other people to have a fair chance to get some stuff :)

Matoaca113

@Royablle, Thanks. To limit my list down, I would like any year 10 items please. I missed that whole year and am trying to get the items. Thank you so much. Stefieskates

dogfish

@royablle, if you don’t mind I will FR you from more of my accts. I am clo91 and sent you a few items today. I gift only so never need your items in return. I don’t do give a ways, sadly there are too many that use different users here. I do send out items every day and as much as possible. Hope you accept my FR, DF

Alphaowlbear

Hi royablle – thanks for the fabulous giveaway! PLease, I would love to have the Dr. Quack plush, the Coffee to Go, and the Chain of Office Display. My UN is alphacat. Thanks so much

ironicheesey

hi stefieskates, i’d like a few items cozy bad, fun to care armoire, 10 years of wonder wardobe, and walrus wall panel. – 5ginadog please and thank yous.

5ginadog

@royablle this is such a cool giveaway and I wanted to thank you for having it.

zoeyzoey2013

hey, my user is zzzzzz2013, could you send me the 10 year wardrobe, sink, and divider if you still have them?

zoeyzoey2013

Hi, my user is zzzzzz2013, I was wondering if you could send me any 10 year items if you had any left?

Pupwolf

Hi royablle – welcome to the forums. What a generous giveaway you have. Are you sure you want to give away your 10 year items? They are considered pretty rare because that theme is permanently retired. Alphacat

Royablle

Yeah, it’s really no problem. I collected extras when they were available

libertynews

Royablle Hi What a nice giveaway thank you. May I please have the kinzville cracked bell and music box dancers and happy hampster snowglobe. UN libertypom :)

Royablle

Sent! Enjoy!

kkofoed

Hi Royablle! I would love any Webkinz 10 year items that you would be willing to give, I missed the theme when it came out! Thanks! un kristakofoed

Royablle

Sent a few things! Enjoy!

kkofoed

Thanks Royablle! What a nice thing of you to do, I really appreciate it! :D

bubbashuka

What do you have left now? Matoaca took so much…

puppies4me

@bubbashuka, were there particular items you needed from Royablle’s giveaway that you still need? I don’t have everything, but I do have a few that were mentioned and would be glad to gift them to you! >{^;^}< heart059

bubbashuka

Aw, @puppies4me, That’s so kind! I want the winter games boots. :) It’s OK if you don’t have them!

dogfish

Bubbashuka, do you mean those light blue ones? the ones that make up an outfit, hat, goggles, jacket and pants? JLMK. and LMK if you are only missing the boots. DF

bubbashuka

@dogfish, yep! I don’t think I have the full outfit… I’d love the outfit if that’s what you meant! :)

amazingv100

Hi @Royablle! If you have any left over Year 10 or Webkinz Cares items, may I have those? I missed out on both themes. I am cm200993 on Webkinz. Thank you so much!

rinoav

May I have the Blue Bunny Top Hat, Happy Hamster Snowglobe, Pirate Costume from Silk, Walrus Wall Panel, Reindeer Bobblehead, Winter Games Boots, Winter Games Pants, and Tabby Von Meow Headset? rinoav is my username. Thanks for the great giveaway! :) @Royablle

Oh! So sorry, rinoav! I didn’t know you wanted the BBTH, WGB, and the WGP. I’m really sorry. I didn’t read your comment until now. XP I have the Tabby Von Meow HEadset if you want another one for free. I’m 09xStarlightx09. Again, I’M REALLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Hi, @Royablle! I would like the Blue Bunny Top Hat, Winter Games Pants, and the Winter Games Boots if nobody has claimed them it.

Hi, @Royablle! I would like the Blue Bunny Top Hat, Winter Games Pants, and the Winter Games Boots if nobody has claimed them it. I’m 09xStarlightx09 on Webkinz. :)

puppies4me

@Royablle, I just read your giveaway. Wow! I’m wondering if by chance you might have the Fluffington’s Vest left? I like to have it if possible. Great giveaway! my UN is heart059, so please FR me at heart059 if I can have the vest. >{^;^}< heart059

heyooo

hi i am looking for this peek a newz items Aquamarine Mosaic Tile
          Aquamarine Mosaic Tile 4
          Clover Patch tons
          Mod Ebony Coffee Table 1
          Shamrockin’ Bandana 3
          Shamrockin’ Bottoms 3
          Shamrockin’ Microphone 2

Shamrockin’ Shirt 3

Silver Treasure Chest 1

St. Patty’s Jukebox 1 my username is joyfcs please tell me if you want some thing back i will see what i can do ty ty ty ty ty ty

RichieKingWT

If you still have it i would like the gem mine cart! Thanks, Plz send to RichieKingWT

Hello royabile, if you still have them could I have the Webkinz cares sofa, Farmer’s overalls, and Kva cracked bell? My UN is obvsaprincess. Send me a FR even of you don’t have them, and let’s be friends!

Kpanda

@royablle has this ended? If not, can I have the cozy bed if nobody has already claimed it? My un is pssd444

Kpanda

Hi, I was wondering if anyone Deluxe could help get me these items. The chic black dress or belted pants from KinzStyle Outlet or the farming frenzy game from the W-Shop. My UN is pssd444

Alphaowlbear

Hi there pssd444 – I’m happy to gift those items to you. I’ll be able to get on the desktop soon – so expect a FR from alphacat. PLease post again if you need anymore deluxe – nothing needed back in return but a note so I’m sure you got them. alphacat :-)

Pupwolf

Hi again pssd444 – I see you are a free account and Unfortunately cannot send or receive kinzposts. If you do decide to upgrade to a regular account, I’d be happy to send you deluxe items. alphacat

Comments are closed.