Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,752 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

dogfish

@Markg97, I hope you still check the forums. I saw you quit, but then you sent for marshmallows. If you see this please check your acct. I hope you renew your membership once more. LMK if you need anything, your friend, DF

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

markg97

@Dogfish , Hey C it’s nice to talk to you again it has been a long time, I don’t check the forums anymore it was just boredom and luck that I found this post. I did quit Webkinz for awhile, life caught up with me and now I’m very busy so I just check back from time to time. The weird thing I did notice was that I somehow got 10,000 e-store points added since the last time I was on. I was going to use it to get a new Webkinz from the Wshop but I don’t have an extra 2,500 points to get it. I don’t really need anything at the moment but if I do I’ll let you know. It was nice to talk to you again hope all is well in your crazy world. See you around WW :)

dogfish

@markg97, Hi, hope all is well. I too got busy, but just can’t seem to quit WW. This will be my senior year and I just hope I get to play some days. I sent the points in case you wanted to renew. Even if you only play occasionally “free” doesn’t work very well. I think you adopted, but if you didn’t LMK I can send more for a better pet. When I sent them, there was a sale and you could have picked more than one for 10k. I find WW helps me relax after my busiest of days. Hugs, C

markg97

@Dogfish , Hi C, Thank You so much for sending the eStore points, I haven’t adopted the Webkinz I wanted yet it’s the Nightfall Dragon (looks so cool) from the Wshop. I also agree about Webkinz helping with relaxation after a crazy day, I was thinking about making a new room soon. Just need to think about a theme and see what I have. Take care and Thanks again for all you do. See you around WW :)

CocoaBunny

I have the haunted hotel wallpaper, flooring, and front desk if anyone wants them!

rinoav

I missed Halloween on Webkinz this year, so could I please have those items? rinoav is my username. Thanks for this generous giveaway! :)

5ginadog

@CocoaBunny if you have any left I would love them? – I’m 5ginadog

CocoaBunny

Oh man, for whatever reason I’m not getting emails about replies to this thread (yes, they weren’t in my junk folder either). @rinoav, since you responded first I’m sending you the wallpaper & flooring, and because I really wish I could give items away to both of you I’m sending the front desk to @5ginadog

rinoav

Thanks for the gift! :) @CocoaBunny

PinkFlame

@obvsamermaid Hi , I have some whop coupons to trade for the deluxe only garden oasis waterfall. I can give you all four 20, 30, 40 and 50 % off .

obvsamermaid

Hello friends! If anyone is not Deluxe and needs the Deluxe only items from the new Garden Oasis theme, let me know! I’d be happy to send the ones you need if you’ll send me a wshop coupon/kc coins to help offset the cost (since the items are quite pricey!!) my un is obvsaprincess

Hello! I have an Atlantiles and a Baseball flooring, if anyone wants them. I also have a CampKinz sleeping bag!

puppies4me

@pianoplayer16, Hi! Is the “Atlantiles” flooring from the blue one from the Atlantis Theme, or does it have something to do with the game Atlantiles? I have the blue Atlantis flooring, but if what you have is a game board flooring, I’d like to have it, please. We are already friends. ~heart059

@puppies4me, Whoops! Autocorrect did that, very sorry! It’s the Atlantis flooring, sorry for the mistake!

rinoav

May I have the CampKinz Sleeping Bag please? rinoav is my username. Thank you! :)

Comments are closed.