Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 4,769 replies, has 280 voices, and was last updated by  Carrot25 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Hey guys, does anyone have any extra WOW spin coupons they don’t need. I totally forgot about finishing the Wacky challenge and I need 4 coupons to finish it off or I will not get the wacky sidecart. If you have any you’d be willing to part with my WW UN is chicklet711. Thanx :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rinoav

Hi @hannah5banana, I have two coupons that I will send to you. Enjoy, my friend!

Royablle

Does anyone need wacky zingoz go carts? I have four extras to give away.

rinoav

@Royablle, could I have two carts please? I like to collect cars in groups of four. My Webkinz username is the same one here. Thanks!

Royablle

I just sent you a friend request :)

rinoav

Thanks for the gift, @Royablle!

kittyhub54

Oh my!! Could I please have one extra cart? I’ll send you some kinzcash coins! My username is Kittyhub54. Thanks!!

markg97

@Dogfish , Hey C, Thank You Symphony is cute and a very nice addition, yes the PSI is the Icy Arctic Organ it’s beautiful and plays music, but it’s a bit bigger then I was expecting. I already have her room figured out, it’s going to be an outdoor room and there are some items I can think of from the Wshop here’s my shopping list (sorry in advance), 4x Overgrown Archways, 3x Charming Stone Columns, 2x Charming Waterfalls and 1 Dreamy Gazebo. I know that’s a lot but it’s not my fault they’re deluxe. Okay now onto the more rarer items I’ve been looking for, If you don’t have any of them it’s fine. The Stately Dining Chair from the Signature theme just one of those, Topiary of Spades and Diamonds, both from the Series 2 Trading Cards, just one of each, I already have the Hearts and Clubs. And the big one the Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain from 2012 Spring Celebration I already own years 11, 13 and 14 but not that one. Thank You so much in advance and again if you can’t get the last few items it’s fine. Take care and good luck with your

dogfish

Hey Mark, No problem sending those. Good thing I have you on all my accts. I am a bit kooky about the 2012 fountain but sending you one will help in my recovery LOL You know how you become obsessed with certain WW objects, well, that’s one of mine haha Even though I don’t have them in use in more than one yard. Yeah, weird, I know. So, not an ice room then. I will start sending later today when I get home. Hugs, C

markg97

Hey C, Thank You so much I really enjoy all of the items I wish I could send you something back in return, I forgot how much fun it was to design rooms. Yeah, the fountain was one of my obsessions ever since I saw it a few years back, it’s just so beautiful and I didn’t realize that I was missing that year’s prize until I saw a list of Spring Celebration items. You know I might make an Ice/Winter theme, I never notice that I had so many Ice/Winter related items until I look through my dock. Again Thank You so much. See you around W.W. :)

markg97

@Dogfish , Hey C, If you find this message, I just wanted to let you know that I have adopted a new Webkinz it’s a Signature Harp Seal named Symphony (found a plush that had a code on it). Hope all is well in your crazy world. See you around W.W.

dogfish

@markg97, Hi, congrats on the new pet. PLMK if you need anything for your new room. I don’t think I have that pet, is it the one with the ice organ as the PSI? I enjoy making ice rooms indoors using icy wall and floor. School is hectic as usual but nothing I can’t handle. It seems strange that it’s my last year and I’m already feeling the loss LOL Hope all is well with you, hugs, C

puppies4me

@LabLover2014, Sometimes when I get low on coins, I will send you WKN/challenge items I have too many of, and haven’t seen any requests for (like I did today) so you can sell them and help fund your recipe work. Thanks for the offer of treats! May I have a Farm Fresh Candy Cane please? Thank you! And good luck! Your friend, heart059

Comments are closed.