giving away FREE items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives giving away FREE items

This topic contains 199 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

i have some items that i dont want and am getting rid of. my user is 4555056. tell me ur user and what u want and ill send it!! :) Bramble circlet
    Pineapple hat
    Straw skirt
    Umbrella hat
    Charm fairy shoes
    Wheel of wow shirt
    Groovy retro jeans
    Martian helmet
    Winged tee
    Summertime skirt
    Wheel of the month hat
    Dunce cap
    Clown wig
    Clown nose
    Holnwon golf pants
    Unicycle helmet
    Solar helmet
    moon berry dress
    charm fairy top
    Pop rock princess hat
    Silver tiara
    Clown shoes
    Super hero outfit and shoes
    Pile of Persian pillows
    Kinz cash side table
    Town square clock
    Monkey & monkey movie poster
    Pop art carrots poster
    Party poster
    Top record place setting
    High tech stocking stuffer
    Framed photo of sera
    Fish king bobble head
    Jumble berry fields poster
    Ice resurfacer
    And tons more

robotkoala

This is really neat and extremely nice of you! I’m robotkoala fingrtbitter2003 robotkanaroo (Yes, I have three accounts. They are all separate.) I would like the Jumble Berry Fields Poster to got to robotkoala, the Winged Tee to go to fingrtbitter2003, and the Charm Fairy Top go to robotkanaroo.

tk173569

I would like the Dunce Cap. UN: kdt82099 Thanks!

May I please have the bramble circlet and the martian helmet my use is alpineleopard i’ll send something back thanks <3

bob15dj

Could I have the Martian helmet please? UN is bob10d thanks Δ bob Δ

Hi there! If no one else has claimed any of these items, I would love your Superhero outfit and shoes, Fish King Bobblehead, and Pile of Persian Pillows. Feel free to send a FR to pookiejosephine. If not, no worries. Thank you!

I would like the persian pillows if nobody else asks for them. They are valuable, so are there any rares you would be looking for?

ccanimals

Hi, I would be interested in the Pile of Persian pillows, Pop rock princess hat, and the Pineapple hat, (I cannot let you give these to me, for free though, so I will be sending you something in return, lol) You are very kind to give items away, not many people do that! My user is cctransformers Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

heardt

I Would Like The Pop Star Tiara If You Dont Mind………………………………………………………………………… Use: Heardt

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.