giving away FREE items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives giving away FREE items

This topic contains 199 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

i have some items that i dont want and am getting rid of. my user is 4555056. tell me ur user and what u want and ill send it!! :) Bramble circlet
    Pineapple hat
    Straw skirt
    Umbrella hat
    Charm fairy shoes
    Wheel of wow shirt
    Groovy retro jeans
    Martian helmet
    Winged tee
    Summertime skirt
    Wheel of the month hat
    Dunce cap
    Clown wig
    Clown nose
    Holnwon golf pants
    Unicycle helmet
    Solar helmet
    moon berry dress
    charm fairy top
    Pop rock princess hat
    Silver tiara
    Clown shoes
    Super hero outfit and shoes
    Pile of Persian pillows
    Kinz cash side table
    Town square clock
    Monkey & monkey movie poster
    Pop art carrots poster
    Party poster
    Top record place setting
    High tech stocking stuffer
    Framed photo of sera
    Fish king bobble head
    Jumble berry fields poster
    Ice resurfacer
    And tons more

Hi! I would like the pile of Persian pillows please. I will send you some rares in return. It is so kind of you to giveaway your unwanted things! My user is onesweetangel. Thank you!

cutie135

And one other quick note I wanted to put out there- as I am dressing these pets (I have so much more respect for those of you who have lots of pets-this is taking a ton of time plus redoing challenges too) I am putting them in my movie theater- they are staring at the wall right now hahaaha:) So, if anyone has extra movie theater seating it would be super helpful too! Thank you as always- if you have spare please send to cutie135 #solvetheneontutu

cutie135

Thank you kats and clo for the seating for cutie 135- it is taking a really really long time to get clothes on these pets and move them all around! I am having to go pet by pet as many are stuck in doorways and stuff. I am about halfway through and then I can invite people over to help me see the stuff so I can arrange into rooms! I will say many of them have the strangest combinations of clothes on right now lol. But the movie theater (without screen)looks pretty cool with so many pets in it! Sorry Midnight for taking up space on your forum…….I will post on my trading room forum moving forward! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

dont worry! these forums are for everyone post on here when ever you’d like!!! ill send u some seating for your movie room. id love for u to come over to my house and see mine sometime!

cutie135

Thank you but I am good on seating now- DF sent a screen too- it is really cool it actually shows a movie! BUT- due to the door I had to take every pet out, all of the seats out and rearrange- I will be super happy if they ever change that because now I know what you all go through decorating rooms now! It took hours lol….AND I would love to see you house soon! Thank you crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

Omg I rally need winged tee I would be so grateful if you sent it to goodluckcharlie90. :)

LesMisLover

anything is fine with me my webkinz username is Kaula4571 Thanks!

Doglove

Hey there, I want a winged tee, clown wig and Pile of persian pillows. Thanks, LOve Doglove (woof )

sorry doglove i dont have those items anymore but check out my other list somewhere on these forums

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.