giving away FREE items

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives giving away FREE items

This topic contains 199 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

i have some items that i dont want and am getting rid of. my user is 4555056. tell me ur user and what u want and ill send it!! :) Bramble circlet
    Pineapple hat
    Straw skirt
    Umbrella hat
    Charm fairy shoes
    Wheel of wow shirt
    Groovy retro jeans
    Martian helmet
    Winged tee
    Summertime skirt
    Wheel of the month hat
    Dunce cap
    Clown wig
    Clown nose
    Holnwon golf pants
    Unicycle helmet
    Solar helmet
    moon berry dress
    charm fairy top
    Pop rock princess hat
    Silver tiara
    Clown shoes
    Super hero outfit and shoes
    Pile of Persian pillows
    Kinz cash side table
    Town square clock
    Monkey & monkey movie poster
    Pop art carrots poster
    Party poster
    Top record place setting
    High tech stocking stuffer
    Framed photo of sera
    Fish king bobble head
    Jumble berry fields poster
    Ice resurfacer
    And tons more

MORHB i sent u the neo gotic dress and paint cap. thanks for the movie screen!! :) ok i sent out a bunch of friend request and when u answer ill try my best to send the items you all asked for. Happy summer everyone :)

horsyfuzzy

please read my previous post thank you :D

horsyfuzzy

Hi! my name is horsyfuzzy and i wanted to know if you could send me the charm fairy shoes? I’ve been looking for them for a long time and if you sent them to me I would really appreciate it and I would gift you back! PLMK ~horsyfuzzy

Artisticat-ill go send the goggles :) momofredheadboys- ur not being greedy at all lol im trying to get rid of them because i have so many thats the point :)

any left over clothes for me

crissy135

How sweet of you! If no one has asked, I would love a straw skirt! I have never seen one but I bet it’s fun!

crissy135

I received a straw skirt from someone else today so please share yours with someone else….thank you anyhow! crissy135

sorry crissy i was gonna send it but u didnt answer my friend request :) anything else u need?

dogfish

Sorry, midnight, I have crissy on speed dial. LOL I have the golf clothes, not that my pets wears them, just in case they become kinda rare. I hang on to them. LMK if you need anything, TTYL Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.