giving away FREE random stuff if you want it read and tell me

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives giving away FREE random stuff if you want it read and tell me

This topic contains 128 replies, has 77 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

belle81502

hey im giving away random webkinz stuff if anyone wants it tell me your webkinz user name and i will send it thanks.EVERYTHING IS FOR FREE!!!!!!

dora5678910

I need games from the spree mall and kinzcash. thanks, please send to dora5678910

hey my UN: 38223 anything would be great! thnx

buttercup207

Hello! I would like any clothes, especially dresses if you have them. I would also like nafaria’s slippers! THANKS SO MUCH! Un- buttercup207

tammy9

Wow, what a great thing to do. My daughter loves getting free items. Her user name is 5447472. Thank you so much.

hi my username is webkinzwizards and im looking for halloween items!! i need: gargoyle bookshelf, witch’s brew stove, any halloween decorations and the purple and light purple wallpaper and flooring,,, i dont know what they’re called lol. thanks so much!!!! i know you said free but if you send me what i need and you need something specific dont hesitate at all to tell me what it is!! i will get it for you if i dont already have it!!! thanks again!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.