giving away kinzstyle special clothing!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives giving away kinzstyle special clothing!!!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years ago.

• Author

dancer99

clothing goes to the best fish ideas for pets!!!

Blue Tang- the PSF would be Tangy Blue Coral Pie and the PSI would be Algae Bed that would hane blue algae surrounding the bed and would glow. You can name the pet Dory.

JRS1

I like Puffer Fish esp the Dog Face Puffer and Figure 8 Puffer. I think the Dog Face would make the better Webkinz. They are SO cute! Their faces DO look like a puppy face. They are intelligent, playful, and a lot of personality. They have little teeth they wear down by eating foods like snails. That could be the PSF. The fins on their sides look like propellers spinning. I have to think about a PSI. Maybe something like a cool activity piece of furniture for their underwater room. Some people put hamster like tubes in their tanks for them to explore so they don’t get bored.

Beta Fish. It would be blue and it would have green and red fins. It’s PSI would be the Beta Tank. The fish would jump in and out of a little fish bowl. PSF: Fine Fish Flakes, Crispy Fish Flakes on a plate.

cutieny2008

I believe the Betta Fish is actually a pet (it’s eStore), but the PSI is different. Just a heads up. ;)

Yeah, I was thinking that but i couldn’t find it in the estore.

I say Heart Fish it will have rainbow hearts all over it and it’s PSI will be an oyster bed shaped like a heart and when you get in it the oyster will shut. PSF Fish Flakes but will be a flake cereal in heart shapes.

abislu1

Glow fish:neon pink fish that appears to glow.PSI:Neon rockpile:a rock pile of neon,pink,neon yellow,neon green,neon orange and neon blue.PSF:neon flakes: neon colored fish flakes.PS may you please announce the winners of the rare items contest?-thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.