Giving away…………….

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Giving away…………….

This topic contains 23 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  iluvcecil25 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

bamboo578

I am giving away the following for free: Grilled ungulate galette(spotted leopard psf) Gemstone sugar cone( sapphire pegasus psf) Rocky rodent mice cream( barred owl psf) Spiced salmon strudel( alley cat psf) Succulent tureen of sardine( siamese cat psf) Unburied bones( spooky puppy psf) Chocolate bar( cat psf) Burger( dog psf) Bamboo canelloni( panda psf) Eucalyptus leaf tea(cuddly koala psf) Red ruby sundae( ruby retriever psf) Sparkling sapphire steak( sapphire spaniel psf) Zangoz slippers X3

dancer99

i want the psi!

cutieny2008

I can give unlimited Love Puffin PSF (Cherished Cheesecake.) JLMK! :)

Hi there. I’d love the Sparkling Sapphire Steak, Rocky Rodent Mice Cream, and Unburied Bones. My UN is pookiejosephine. If not, no worries. :) Thanks.

bamboo, hi there! so your giving this for free? like, absolutley no charge or anything in return? if it is that way, do you think i could have one or two ruby sundaes? if you have enough. PLMKSNOL. abislu, what happend to all the chat forums? i was gone for awhile and when i logged in i didn’t see them!

bamboo, ruby sundae? i don’t know if you still have any available but if you do PLMKSNOL

abislu1

I got 3 zangoz slippers myself but can I have all 3? I know its a lot and you dont have to say yes I was just wondering.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.