GIVING PERIDOT GEMSTER FOR THESE THREE ITEMS…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives GIVING PERIDOT GEMSTER FOR THESE THREE ITEMS…

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Ok guys i need THREE of these before I can give my gemster away. I need these items (all retired exclusives) : webkinz themed music box, strike a posing plant, ice cream tree,jelly lolipop tree,fancy tea service,gemstone table,,***neon plant*** prismatic chair, gemstone table and cukko cat clock. Thx for helping! :D :D :D :D :D

abislu1

Maybe cutieny but I need to check…

cutieny2008

I’m sorry, never mind me.

cutieny2008

Okay, I may do this trade, not sure. I have Jelly Lollipop, Ice Cream Tree, Gemstone Table, I think.

LambTyler

I really need the jelly lollipop tree, do you have that to trade? PLMK! :)

abislu1

Omg sorry no.I forgot I already offered this for something! Im really sorry!

cutieace

Hi, I have the cukoo cat clock, webkinz themed music box, and gemstone table. Do you still need these? Thanks!

LambTyler

I really need the cuckoo cat clock!! Do you by any chance have more than one because abislu1 has priority on the first one because it is her forum but I really need one! Please reply ASAP!! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.