GIVING PERIDOT GEMSTER FOR THESE THREE ITEMS…

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives GIVING PERIDOT GEMSTER FOR THESE THREE ITEMS…

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Ok guys i need THREE of these before I can give my gemster away. I need these items (all retired exclusives) : webkinz themed music box, strike a posing plant, ice cream tree,jelly lolipop tree,fancy tea service,gemstone table,,***neon plant*** prismatic chair, gemstone table and cukko cat clock. Thx for helping! :D :D :D :D :D

its it really for trade? if it is plmk :)

i have the prismatic chair, ice cream tree, jelly lolipop tree, and gemstone table. plmk if u need these

Abislu, why do I feel that there Is something suspicious about this…….? Why would you trade a Gemster for three Retired Exclusives? But, i’m not trying to be rude. If anything, I would love to trade with you! :D I have everything except for the Ice cream and Lollipop tree, and I also don’t have the Tea cart. I would trade the Table, Chair, and Clock for your Gemster. LMK

eaw2001

I have the webkinz themed music box, strike a posing plant, and neon plant, and cukko cat clock for trade. Lemme know if you are interested! Thanks :)

KASSUZY

I HAVE THE CHAIR!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.