~goldfishkoi8088's name shop! PLEASE CLICK HERE!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~goldfishkoi8088's name shop! PLEASE CLICK HERE!~

This topic contains 84 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  4444polarbears 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Did you just get a pet, or are you getting a pet and you cant find the right name for him/her? Well you came to the right place! Just tell me: #1:your pet #2:its gender #3: personality! Thanx! Have a great day! :D ~goldfishkoi8088~
    </p>

ferretfriend

goldfishkoi8088 wrote on 2012-07-16 at 12:48 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-16 at 11:45 AM

goldfishkoi8088 wrote on 2012-07-15 at 11:38 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-15 at 10:28 PM
      I don’t have a pet right now, but You’ve gotten no business so I’ll name a few i wantto get. Signature fox, boy, sly likes to get into trouble and cause mischief. Signature timber wolf, boy, Kind to everyone, thoughtful, has a heart of gold. Signature harp seal, boy, likes to cause havoc and blame someone else, mischief maker. Signature red panda, Likes to sneak around random places and through tight holes, mysterious and silent, boy. Papillon, girl, sweet and kind but a bit crazy. There are a lot more, but I don’t want to give you too much work. I used to have a name shop so I already have some pretty good ideas on these, but I like other peoples’ opinion.

Fox: Sly, SlyPaw, Bootz, Buckshot.
      Timber wolf (Love this webkinz and its personality!): Faolan, Fengo (both names form wolves of beyond), Great Heart, KindPawz.
      Harp Seal: Edmund, Frost, thats all. :(
      Signature Red Panda (I have one of these! :D fav webkinz ever): Crimson, Maroon, RedMystery, Shogun, Taiwan
      Papillon: Butterfly, Cindy, and Lola
      Thats it! Hope you like my names and your my first customer! :D Whats your username so I can send you a gift for being my first customer on my first forum? Thanx! And tell me the other pets soon!
      ~goldfishkoi8088~

Hey! Thanks for the names! :) I doubt I’ll be able to get the wolf because it costs soooo much, But I’m trying Super hard. :) I’ll give you some more to name, but first, can you give me your opinion on my names?
      Fox: Gates, Morgan, Wesley, SwiftPaw,
      Wolf: Caspian, Sirius,
      Harp seal: (This one’s tough) SnowFur, Calille (Kuh-leal), IceSheet, SnowDrift, SnowCliff
      Red panda: Rusty, Ricky,
      Papillon: Narcissa, Belle, Bella, Belltrix, Jamie
      (If you were going to ask, yes I like Harry Potter LOL)
      Here are some more to name, but I’m close on these.
      Black labs, girl and boy, Kind but Cool. Yellow labs, girl and boy, Kind but cool. Brown labs, boy and girl, kind but Cool. Signature german shorthaired pointer, boy, hates being cooped up, Loves to hunt and run.
      Here are my ideas:
      Black labs:
      Girl: Destiny
      Boy: Tenebrae (Means from the shadows), OutOfTheShadows, Trevor,
      Yellow labs:
      Girl: Amber, Dawn
      Boy: Mac, Dusk
      Brown labs:
      Girl: Need help on this one…
      Boy: Hunter
      LMK your thoughts!!
      ferret
      PS my user is bierstadt

Great names! :D

Awesome thanks!! I’ll tell other people about your place you have some sweet names!!

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-16 at 11:45 AM

I don’t have a pet right now, but You’ve gotten no business so I’ll name a few i wantto get. Signature fox, boy, sly likes to get into trouble and cause mischief. Signature timber wolf, boy, Kind to everyone, thoughtful, has a heart of gold. Signature harp seal, boy, likes to cause havoc and blame someone else, mischief maker. Signature red panda, Likes to sneak around random places and through tight holes, mysterious and silent, boy. Papillon, girl, sweet and kind but a bit crazy. There are a lot more, but I don’t want to give you too much work. I used to have a name shop so I already have some pretty good ideas on these, but I like other peoples’ opinion.

Timber wolf (Love this webkinz and its personality!): Faolan, Fengo (both names form wolves of beyond), Great Heart, KindPawz.
      Signature Red Panda (I have one of these! :D fav webkinz ever): Crimson, Maroon, RedMystery, Shogun, Taiwan
      Thats it! Hope you like my names and your my first customer! :D Whats your username so I can send you a gift for being my first customer on my first forum? Thanx! And tell me the other pets soon!
      ~goldfishkoi8088~

Hey! Thanks for the names! :) I doubt I’ll be able to get the wolf because it costs soooo much, But I’m trying Super hard. :) I’ll give you some more to name, but first, can you give me your opinion on my names?
      Harp seal: (This one’s tough) SnowFur, Calille (Kuh-leal), IceSheet, SnowDrift, SnowCliff
      Black labs, girl and boy, Kind but Cool. Yellow labs, girl and boy, Kind but cool. Brown labs, boy and girl, kind but Cool. Signature german shorthaired pointer, boy, hates being cooped up, Loves to hunt and run.
      Here are my ideas:
      Black labs:
      Yellow labs:
      Brown labs:
      LMK your thoughts!!
      ferret
      PS my user is bierstadt

Great names! :D

ferretfriend

~goldfishkoi8088~

Here are my ideas:

Black labs:

Yellow labs:

Brown labs:

LMK your thoughts!!

ferret

PS my user is bierstadt

Anyone need names????? I really need you guys! :(

Business wasnt the best yesterday but today is a different day! So please post! Thanx! Have a great day! And Thanks ferretfriend! :)
      ~goldfishkoi8088

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.