GOLF CART NEEDED!! **~**Sonici**~**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives GOLF CART NEEDED!! **~**Sonici**~**

This topic contains 46 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  sonici 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

kittensrule

I have it!! I need priceless clothes or long retired stuff. Thnx!

KR=^..^=

sonici

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:55 AM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:38 AM
      Sonici are you there?? did you like my offer?? PLMK i’m pretty desperate for this trade
      ~AQUA

Yay!! You got my FR!! WOuld you like to do the trade i proposed?? If so, meet me in a trading room BLUE ZONE. I will be a samoyed named frosty chalet in a mayor of kinzville’s outfit. PLMK Soon!
      ~AQUA
      Or if you’d like, we can do kinzpost. I’ll send first.

Yea KP Works Best Im Gonna Invite Over To My Room! :):):)

**~**Sonici**~**

sonici wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:52 AM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:05 AM
      Hey soncici- I don’t know if you saw my other post on the other forum, but i’d be happy to trade my feather chair and the red plasma ball for your climbing cliff.( I’m so sorry i didn’t get back before i traded the bubble blower).
      I can also add a retired puppy patrol car (retired german shepherd psi) or a ribbons and bows tree or a large pane window or an exclusive worth 12 tokens or less.
      So.. all in all
      Me:
      Feather chair
      Red Plasma Ball
      A Retired PSI, Another retired exclusive, OR An Exclusive of your choice worth 12 tokens or less
      You:
      The Climbing Mountain Cliff
      Do you like this deal?? LMK! I also have retired vintage glam headband, skirt and shoes i could add as well.
      ~AQUA

Ok Lemme Get The Straight LOL I Just Woke Up :) Ok Yea I Like Your Deal Can We Do KP?? I DONT Need The Golf Cart OR Vintage Glam :) Keep Your Retired Exclusives Id Like An Enchanted Fountain Garden :) THANKS!!!!!!
      GUESS WHAT ROBERTAS BABY BROTHER WAS BORN AND YOU CAN GET A BLUE AND PINK ROMPERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STARING TDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      **~**Sonici**~**

That sounds great… but i insist on adding the feather chair. You HAVE to have it!! And OMG I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THE INFANT TOO!! YAY!!! Your itemS are on their way!!
      ~AQUA

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:38 AM

Sonici are you there?? did you like my offer?? PLMK i’m pretty desperate for this trade
      ~AQUA

Yay!! You got my FR!! WOuld you like to do the trade i proposed?? If so, meet me in a trading room BLUE ZONE. I will be a samoyed named frosty chalet in a mayor of kinzville’s outfit. PLMK Soon!
      ~AQUA

Or if you’d like, we can do kinzpost. I’ll send first.

sonici

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-06 at 10:05 AM

Hey soncici- I don’t know if you saw my other post on the other forum, but i’d be happy to trade my feather chair and the red plasma ball for your climbing cliff.( I’m so sorry i didn’t get back before i traded the bubble blower).
      I can also add a retired puppy patrol car (retired german shepherd psi) or a ribbons and bows tree or a large pane window or an exclusive worth 12 tokens or less.
      So.. all in all
      Me:
      Feather chair
      Red Plasma Ball
      A Retired PSI, Another retired exclusive, OR An Exclusive of your choice worth 12 tokens or less
      You:
      The Climbing Mountain Cliff
      Do you like this deal?? LMK! I also have retired vintage glam headband, skirt and shoes i could add as well.
      ~AQUA

Ok Lemme Get The Straight LOL I Just Woke Up :) Ok Yea I Like Your Deal Can We Do KP?? I DONT Need The Golf Cart OR Vintage Glam :) Keep Your Retired Exclusives Id Like An Enchanted Fountain Garden :) THANKS!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT ROBERTAS BABY BROTHER WAS BORN AND YOU CAN GET A BLUE AND PINK ROMPERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STARING TDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**~**Sonici**~**

~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.