goobers atomic adventure

Home Forums Games – Archives goobers atomic adventure

This topic contains 23 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Oink4Me 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

1donnaw

Hey who can tell me how to ask for help in this game. I’m stuck. I keep trying and trying but still no luck in getting more stars.

netge

Hi Oink4Me, yes it is the same two. I have just logged on and checked. I have around 169,000 on Home Lab: level 9, but it never seems to go very high now when I play. Really I should have 3 stars for it, but not when I actually got the 169,000 as that was only 2 stars then. I am finding it next to impossible to get more than 2 stars on Secret Lab: level 3. I have 178 stars in total and three stars on all the other levels. I would really like all 180. I play it a great deal, but no luck so far. I was wondering whether to phone and ask them to upgrade me to 3 stars for Home Lab: level 9 as I have more than the 110,000 required. I am looking forward to more levels being added to the game.

netge

I also have all but two stars and I also have a higher score on one of them than required for the third star, but haven’t got it. I think maybe the score levels have been reduced since we played and got those scores. I have tried endlessly to get the last two, but no luck so far. I hope they release the new levels soon, as I want to be able to play more levels. I am usually top or third at worst with my friends.

Oink4Me

Netge, I wonder if it’s the same two?? Maybe the programmers can look and see if there’s a comma out of place or something… Home Lab: Level 9 is the one that I have enough points but it doesn’t give me the star, and Secret Lab: Level 3 is the other one that I can’t get the 3rd star. Is that the same for you?? Also, I play on my cousin’s account because he says he “outgrew” Webkinz and it says his beat me on one of the lab levels, but when I go back to my account, it says I beat him. I’m really playing against myself, but I wonder why it reports differently. Weird, huh?

lovlyhorses4

Hi Oink4Me. I also only have one star to “earn” that I already have earned but it hasn’t been awarded. It’s on Home Lab level 9. I think it must be a glitch.

Oink4Me

I was having trouble with it freezing up on me too then my browser told me I needed to update my unity player and it’s been fine since then. I’ve got all but two stars and I should have one of the last two because I have a high enough score, but it didn’t give me the 3 stars. I keep playing though, I wish it would give me the star I earned because it doesn’t seem to go up as high as it used to even though I’m a pretty good player. I’m usually in the tip five or six with my friends list.

Fracktail

If you’re looking to get more stars in general, you should go back to the earlier levels and try to get more stars on those. They’ll seem a lot easier now than when you initially started them, so getting a few extra stars off them shouldn’t be hard. If you want to know how to get more stars in a specific level, try to create unique combos (4-in-a-row, 5-in-a-row, double combo, etc.). This will create a “super atom” that, when used in a combo, will milk some extra points by eliminating more atoms. Hope this helps!

Fred04

It worked pretty good for me two nights ago, but last night it kept freezing up and everything was at the left side of the screen. Never did move over to the center so you could play it. I tried two different computers and had a friend try on hers and did the same thing on all of them.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.