goobers atomic adventure

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives goobers atomic adventure

This topic contains 8 voices and has 9 replies.

• Author

1donnaw

Does anyone know how to ask for help in the arcade game Goobers Atomic Adventure. I’m stuck on a level and need help and don’t know how to ask for it.

LesMisLover

whenever i try to play this, webkinz freezes, so i have never been able to play it….HELP! does anyone know what i should do?

True2MyWord1

Aw. That sucks. It’s a really fun game, so try emailing GANZ.

lmj87

I love this game, I’m waiting for more level’s, I’ve finish all level’s, the higher you go the better it get’s.

Usually your friends send help to you. There is no way to ask for it. I myself don’t play it anymore, but I do go on there most days to send help to those who are stuck. So if you want, you can send me a friend request and I will send help to you almost everyday. My user name is the same as it is here. ~MORHB~

hklover628

It’s at the tournament arena!!!!!!! -hklover628

hklover628

Sorry if my comment had made no sence I thought you were talking about something else! Lol hope didn’t cause any confusion!

True2MyWord1

Skip playing for a few days and your friends will have a chance to send you boosters. Hope this help! Friend me on WW too

Atomton

You can’t! You just keep playing and when you lose to many times, a friend who plays will see your picture and user and can send help. Good luck-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.