Goober’s Atomic Adventure

Home Forums The Arcade Goober’s Atomic Adventure

This topic contains 109 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

jenn76

I love this game, but since the update I can’t see the bottom row. My dock is in the way. :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

Please could we have some new levels for this game. I love it and keep having to do old levels I have already completed to 3 stars, so I can play it. I don’t want to get the highest score on each one, as it isn’t fair to the other players who will also want the highest score.

Pokekinz

*Face palms* Dang it, I forgot about Missy the shark! I actually had her name in mind for a while, and I can’t think of any better names for her. Dang it. Anyway, I think Ace’s goal is more to annoy Shadow. A lot of people seem to enjoy doing that. I think Ace would sooner hurt Orion’s feelings than annoy him. Ace can be very smug. He’s never seen Shadow in action, so he still has this dumb idea in his head that he could take Shadow on. Probably because he’s taller. Ace, seriously, being taller than Shadow doesn’t make you the king of the world. And I KNOW RIGHT? I seem to have that problem a lot. I WANT TO DRAW ANOTHER FIRE WOOOOOOOLF!!! And I don’t think I want to name her Poochy. XD

Pokekinz

Oops. This was supposed to be on the previous page. Xp

Fracktail

No, I mean the shark. The shark will be named Poochy. It will be charming. And I take it that Ace thinks very highly of himself. He sounds like a very fun person to hang out with! *coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughCOUGHCOUGHNOT.* Sorry, I had a little tickle in my throat. But I think that arrogant characters are super fun. Like they always say, all toasters toast toast! Uh, oops. Wrong quote. No matter! Now I can safely say that all I want for Christmas is to see Shadow and Ace have an EPIC SHOWDOWN. And a drawing tablet. And some Pokémon plushies. And the original Paper Mario. Okay, I want a lot of stuff for Christmas. (I admit it, I’m a greeedy little child.)

Pokekinz

Ohhhhhh, OK. Then yes, Poochy is an excellent name. XD And apparantly I can’t get the Eevee plush. (Note: Zoroua plushes are way overpriced.) Crud. It was SO CUTE. And I can’t get the video games I wanted, so I’ll just wait until my birfday for dat. Goo. I tried drawing Ace. Could’ve done better. So, I don’t think that’s worth uploading, so I guess I’ll just keep trying. And most likely keep failing. I don’t really use our drawing tablet. My lines end up being even more wobbley. I just zoom in really close and trace my drawing that I scanned. Usually it works pretty well. But I’m prone to just stopping in the middle of a drawing because I’m bored, and then waiting quite a while before picking it up again. I’m not a particularly patient person. XD

Fracktail

Thank you! The shark is kind of going to be sort of doggish so I thought Poochy would be a good name. Also, Yoshi’s Island. And Eevees are so cute why are all plushies so overpriced. But at least Zorua and Eevee plushes exist! I can’t find a single Tangela plush anywhere. Not even a Tangrowth. I did find a Trubbish and a Garbodor, but I can’t decide which one I want! I’m thinking maybe a Trubbish since it’d be kinda-sorta to scale, but since Jasper evolved into a beautiful Garbodor I don’t even know. And I think I’m going to try the drawing tablet. I mean, they don’t cost too much, so it’s not like I’m buying a rocket ship and saying “Eh, I don’t really like rocket ships anymore. Now I want a camel.” So there’s that. And I actually never tried doing that! Maybe I should do that, because I color like a goofball. MY WEBKINZ PETS DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT!!!

Pokekinz

I like Yoshi’s Islaaaaand, don’t cross it out! XD I have the original Yoshi’s Island, and I’m hoping to get the DS version sometime soon. I also want the 3DS version, but there isn’t much of a point in getting that of I don’t have a 3DS /2DS (Which I don’t). I looked up Nintales Plush, AND THERE AREN’T ANY. HOW CAN THERE NOT BE A NINETALES PLUSH?! Hey, I wonder if there are Typhlosion plushes….. I love Typhlosion. And apparently all Lucario Plushes look really weird and midget-y. Oh, and if you want, I feel like talking about a character kinda that may or may not be somewhat in a way related to Shdaow via backstory. She’s not a Webkinz, though. I have a few toys that aren’t Webkinz but have relations to some of my Webkinz. Maybe I overthink my toy games. :/

Fracktail

POKEKINZ, YOU’RE BACK! I thought you disappeared from the universe or something! Not that that’s very likely, but whatever. I only have the DS version, which is really too bad because the original is apparently awesome! Phooey. Although the new one on the 3DS is pretty mediocre though, so don’t worry. The music is the same in every level and heavily features kazoos (which isn’t inherently bad I guess, but they executed it pretty poorly). Also, the final boss is kind of a pushover. And I’m so sorry about the troubling lack of Ninetales plushies. *pats Pokekinz’s back sympathetically* When I learn to make plushies (if I ever do), I shall make plushies of ALL THE POKÉMON WHO DESERVE IT! And they’ll be regularly proportioned, too. I hate it when the plushies are weird and tiny! I was going to get a Dragonite but then I found one online and it was extremely squished. Like, it literally looked like someone put their hands on its head and its feet and started squeezing it. XD And of course I want to hear about the new character! Don’t worry, I still play with my Webkinz, too. I also have other toys that aren’t Webkinz, like a Siamese cat named Playful who also has wizard powers and is abnormally short! He also has a stylish black wizard cape!

Pokekinz

Heheh, I’ve been trying to get on more, but the more I try to get on, THE HARDER IT GETS!!! (Cough cough dad cough) Anyway, her name is Kuri. She’s a white rabbit (Which doesn’t make much sense, since Kuri means chesnut, and she’s white…. Whatever). She’s a Kunoichi (Female Ninja), and I think she’s pretty arrogant when it comes to her fighting skills. She has a little ribbon bow thing on her neck that’s yellow with pink polka dots (so it looks kinda Easter-themed, which is kinda misleading I guess, since it makes her look so cute). Oh, and she’s not really a new character (I’ve had her longer than any of my Webkinz), I just now told you about her. XD Also, Wizard cat, AWEOMENESS OF WODERFULNESS.

Fracktail

Oooh, a FEMALE NINJA??? Like, a girl companion for the MALE NINJA??? *elbows Shadow annoyingly* Nah, I’m kidding. That would be weird. Especially since she’s part of Shadow’s backstory, so they’re probably already acquainted somehow. Care to teeeeeell? *stops elbowing Shadow annoyingly so that she can elbow Pokekinz annoyingly*

Pokekinz

GIRL COMPANION?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!! Shadow: *Glares at Fracktail* How did I get here? Wait, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? MY BACKSTO- Me: NOTHING TO SEE HERE! *Tries to shove Shadow out but fails miserably* Shadow: Get off of me! Why are you talking about this?! You know that- Me: SHH! GO AWAY! Shadow: NO! Me: AAAAGH! *Whispers something to Shadow* Shadow: *Gives a suprised/unbeleiving/nervous look to Pokekinz* You wouldn’t….. Me: *Nods and makes an evil grin* Shadow: …….. *Leaves silently* Me: HURR HURR ANYWAY. Aquanted is DEFINATELY not the word I’d use. She isn’t really…… Good.

Fracktail

Hahahaha what were you going to do to Shadow that got him to hightail it outta here so quickly? Also, I find it funny that Shadow fell into your comment. My pets are so well-behaved, they never- Fluff: HAI GUISE Me: No, Fluff. Please. Jazzy: *walks in* Hey, I’ve never been here before! This is a nice place. Me: NO JAZZY. PLEASE. Jazzy: Hey, guys, come over here! There’s a comfy couch! And also a coffee machine! Helix: *sticks his head into the door with an unsettling grin* COFFEEEEE???? Me: OKAY EVERYBODY OUT (everyone evacuates the room)

Pokekinz

Orion: DID SOMEONE SAY COFFEE?! Me: GET OUTTA MY COMMENTS! Orion: Awwww…. *Walks out sadly* Me: Anyway. I wasn’t gonna do anything to him…. Heheheh……

Fracktail

Aww, c’mon, you don’t tell anything about Shadow. *pouts* I’m kidding. Pouting is undignified. *adjusts plastic Pokéball-solored monocle that has duct-tape on it* Also, I posted Helix in his mayonnaise machine on the Share Center like I promised! Except it’s super blurry so it doesn’t look as good. GAAAAAH.

Pokekinz

Wait a secoooooooond, I thought you said it was mostly yellow? IT’S NOT MOSTLY YELLOOOOOOOW!!! Hurr hurr kidding. I’m working on a Christmas picture of Shadow and Orion, but I’m gonna have to upload it after Christmas. But hey, better late than never, right? Heheh….. Aherm. Also for some reason I used some paper from a gift bag, made it into a dress, and put it on Berrina. Yeah, I’m a weirdo. I’ll probably upload it to Webkinz Fashionz. You know, when I get around to it…… Heh.

Fracktail

WELL THREE YELLOW STRIPES COUNTS AS A LOT RIGHT??? (right???) To be honest, when I first visualized it, it looked like it had more yellow. Apparently it doesn’t. Huh. Brain, why have you failed me once again. Just kidding. My brain is awesome and I’m very thankful for it. *hugs brain* (Okay, so I talk to my own brain occasionally. That’s not weird, right???) Also I think I’m gonna reupload that picture, but I’m going to draw it on the computer instead. What do you think? And I had the same problem with the Christmas picture too ahhh. I was gonna make a Christmas picture with everyone in it but then I was lazy! Although I did make two winter pictures, so I guess that counts. I’ll probably upload the Christmas picture in February or something. Maybe even March. Also, EHEHEH that dress sounds beautiful. What kind of gift-wrapping paper is it? Like, does it have picture on it or is it just patterns? At any rate, I can’t wait to see it! (I couldn’t make clothes if I was promised a real-life Porygon. Even if I tried to make it for a stuffed animal. I stink. :P)

Pokekinz

It’s made from the paper that you get in a gift bag, you know that stuff? I used THREE WHOLE LAYERS. It’s just plain red, which I think is a nice color for Berrina. The picture STILL hasn’t moderated. AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! Also, a word of warning, I’m not good at drawing candy canes, Christmass trees, or snowflakes, so please cut me a little slack in that vicinity. And I was also presses for time. (Hey, I got a new computer for Christmas, so I can hopefully get on more often now!!!!)

Fracktail

Ooh, that sounds fancy! I love that kind of paper. It’s all crinkly and stuff. Did I ever tell you how much I love the sound of crinkles? Well, I love the sound of crinkles. Also, I forgive you for being bad at drawing Christmas stuff because I’m bad at drawing anything inanimate at all, so you’re at least a step above me. :P (Also yaaay now we can throw our Webkinz at each other through the Internet and it will be FUN TIMES. On the subject of Christmas gifts, I got a drawing pad for Christmas so now I can make not-blurry pictures! I also got a whole bunch of Oz books and I don’t know if you know this but I LOVE OZ. The Scarecrow is my favorite character of all diddly-dang time)

Pokekinz

Hmm. My favorite character is probably the cowardly lion. Why? I have absolutely no idea. And, still on the subject of Christmas gifts, Missie looks a heck of a lot better in real life than in the official Ganz picture. I’m still not sure I wanna name Mr. Sleeazy Coyote Character Lyle.

Fracktail

Whenever I read the Oz books I always imagine the Scarecrow with the voice of Jack McBrayer and the Cowardly Lion with the voice of Will Ferrell. Is this a normal human behavior??? Anyways, it’s good that Missie looks good! Sometimes that happens to me, too. When I got Helix he had a much more insane grin then I expected, which of course delighted me to no end (because there are few things I like more than deranged grins). And thus the nightmare blessing known as Helix was born! And I dunno, Lyle sounded like a pretty good name for a conman to me (no offense to anyone named Lyle who is reading this, I’m sure you’re all wonderful), but then again I didn’t know there was also a video game character named Lyle so I don’t know. You can name him whatever you want, really. I’m sure something will pop into your head. (you should totally name him Rutabaga)

Pokekinz

Yeah, actually, I think a few of my pets have looked different than the official Ganz picture. Shadow had a larger snout, which I like (Hurr hurr nice stong chin ya got there Shady), Orion had more ear fluff, a poofier tail, and more collar fur than the picture, which I also like, and Annabeth doesn’t look sad, and I think the Arctic Fox in the official picture kinda does. Definately like that better. Oh, and Mr. Sleazy Coyote has a blondish color at the bottom of his muzzle. I do actually like that. So, basically, all of the differences I’ve noticed from the picture and my plushes have been improvements. So, YIPPEE HO!

Fracktail

Well, aren’t you a lucky duck! Not only are your stuffed animals perfect, but most of your pet bios are spot-on. I do believe you’re on a roll, Pokekinz! To be fair, I think I’m on a roll, too. A dinner roll, to be exact. *is suddenly sitting on top of a dinner roll*

Fracktail

ALSO, ON A MORE RELEVANT NOTE. I saw your picture on the Share Center and ORION LOOKS AMAZING. I love the naïve look in his eyes and his goofy smile, like he’s completely oblivious to the fact that Shadow would rather be anywhere but in Orion’s physics-defying hugs. Good grief, Orion has reality-bending dances and physics-defying hugs. WHY IS HE NOT KING YET. But I shouldn’t be talking, because Blossom’s anatomy is pretty wonky. I mean, what’s with that weird wrist? Ahhhg. Also, I made a picture of a majestic Zangoz crashing through a brick wall because it needed to be done. Just search the phrase “how majestic” and I’m pretty sure that’ll be the only result. :P

Pokekinz

Why thank you. :D Also, it appears that a crazed majestic Zangoz is on the loose. I kind of wish I could upload pictures on a different, less-strict site. Oh well.

Fracktail

Sigh, me too. Unfortunately, there’s no other way for us to contact each other because of the rules. so if we meet each other outside of here it’d be by a very slim chance.

Fracktail

Woah, wait, hold the phone, I take back what I said earlier about Goober’s design; I definitely like his older design better. Before, he looked like what he was; a kooky, lovable, scientist dog. He had his own unique design with lots of personality put into it. Now? Well, I guess they prettified him and now he looks like he’s in his teens. ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE. The only reason I didn’t notice this before is that I hadn’t played Goober’s Atomic Adventure in a long while, and then I played it again and suddenly Goober was a different person. But who knows, maybe I just need to take off the nostalgia goggles. That’s up to you to decide. I just hope that Goober’s makeover is only in the Atomic Adventure game, so he can continue to be the character we know and love in the rest of Webkinz World. (Wow, I’ve been in a ranty mood lately, haven’t I? That’s, like, my third rant this week. I should really stop.)

Pokekinz

I definitely agree with you on that point. I love chubby Goober! Not tall, skinny, possibly teenage Goober.

Fracktail

Okay, good, I thought I was crazy. (Also I think we hijacked the Goober’s Atomic Adventure thread. Oops!) Is it just me, or does New Goober look vaguely bishounen? Okay, so maybe I’m exaggerating, but that’s the first word that came into my head when I saw Goober’s flawless and pristine makeover. You could probably insert a few bishie sparkles in there and nobody would notice. XD I mean, wasn’t Goober’s schtick being an awkward, forgetful, and slightly nuts scientist who locked himself in a laboratory for several years until he forgot why he was there? SO WHY IS HE BEAUTIFUL. I mean, don’t get me wrong, he was never ugly, but he had his own quirky style that was weird and awkward in an endearing sort of way. AND NOW HE’S JUST PRETTY. That is boring. He even lost the giant orange sneakers! NO I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS INJUSTICE GIVE GOOBER BACK HIS SNEAKERS. He also lost his big eyebrows, because apparently his eyebrows shrunk in the wash??? GAH. And thus ends Fracktail’s endless tirade about a fictional character. Bravo! (Actually I have a feeling this will go on for quite some time)

Fracktail

Wait I just said “thus ends the endless tirade”. Good job, me.

Pokekinz

Hmm… Well, I’m just hoping they won’t stick to thus style. I wonder if anyone else feels this way about Goober’s new look other than us. :/

Fracktail

I dunno…I mean, they changed Ms. Birdy, and nobody seemed to mind. I guess not a lot of people pay too much attention to character design of the NPCs other than us, or maybe we’re just nuts. (I know I am. :P)

Pokekinz

Well I noticed. Newer Ms. Birdy creeps me out. °_°

Fracktail

Yeah, she seems so out of place compared to the other hosts (and no I don’t want the other hosts to adjust to that design, oh gosh no). She looks almost three-dimensional. I guess it’s so that newcomers have a better impression of the site since Ms. Birdy is usually the first host that anyone gets to see, but I don’t know. It just feels weird. She looks the same in the rest of Webkinz World, though (like in the Santakinz Room), so it doesn’t bother me too much. (Speaking of Santakinz, WAS THERE A GOOBER PLUSHIE LAST YEAR THAT NO-ONE TOLD ME ABOUT??? Whyyyy)

desarm

Goober’s Lab used to be a lot better back in the day (I think it had music too a few years ago), but now I adore Atomic Adventure, despite being horrible at it! I love the little sounds that play when you reach stars in a level.

Comments are closed.