Goober’s Atomic Adventure

Home Forums The Arcade Goober’s Atomic Adventure

This topic contains 109 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I am still trying to get 3 stars on level 6:3 (I’ve gotten SO close!), but lately the game has been shutting down when I get to the end of a game. It says “cannot connect to Webkinz World,” or it just gets stuck when I have zero moves left and I have to close the game. On the phone app, it actually logs me out each time. I’m worried that it won’t give me my stars even if I earn them. :( I hope this will be fixed soon.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LilBuster4

I love this game too – but it always freezes up on me! makes it very very frustrating, especially when I have high points!

1donnaw

Gennelle Webkinz I have been playing Goobers Atomic Adventure for a long time..Im stuck on level 6 the 3rd one. I simply cannot get 3 stars. I have played this for a long time and no luck with 3rd star. Any suggestions or hints? Thanks

netge

Please can we have some new levels. I’ve completed them all on both my accounts and I’d like to have some new levels to play. I’m sure there are other pet owners who have finished and would like some new challenges in this game. Thanks

leenie

The mobile version of this game no longer works. After a couple of moves, the window freezes.

Comments are closed.