Goober’s Atomic Adventure

Home Forums The Arcade Goober’s Atomic Adventure

This topic contains 132 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

chasefrog

How do you ask friends for help in Goober’s Atomic Adventure? I need help on a bunch of levels but I want to avoid buying estore points to spend on bonuses! Chasefrog

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LolliPup

Alrighty, here’s the thread for me (@LolliPup) and @Army_Cat211’s “Sandwiches” roleplay! (I hope you like this starting reply! If you don’t like it, let me know, and I can make a new one!)
      Anyway, here’s the first reply =] :

LolliPup

~1~ Peppermint was sitting at her desk, busily solving her math homework. “Eight divided by four…times seven…plus five…equals…nine.” She mumbled, quickly scribbling on a piece of paper in front of her. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Startled, she jumped out of her chair and opened the door. “Oh, hey Ryleigh! Hi, Toby!” Peppermint greeted, seeing the familiar clover cat and tree frog standing on her doorstep. “What are you doing here?”
        “We just thought we’d stop by and see if you wanted to go down to the sandwich shop with us,” said Ryleigh.
        “Ok!” Peppermint replied, smiling at the cat. “I just finished my math homework, so I’m free right now. I’m gonna grab a jacket and I’ll be out in a minute.”
        “Great!” Toby enthused, a grin spreading across his face. “We’ll wait right here.”
        A couple minutes later, Peppermint stepped out the door, pulling a sweater over her blue t-shirt. “Okay, guys! I’m ready, let’s go!”
        “Okay!” The tree frog replied, and the group began heading down the street. They passed the arcade, turned a corner, waked by the pizzeria, turned again, and finally…

LolliPup

~2~ …caught a glimpse of the sandwich shop. The sign read Smoky’s International Sandwich Shop. Underneath the bright letters, it said Subs • Gyros • Fish ‘n’ Chips • Salads • And more!
          “Maybe ‘Sandwich Shop’ wasn’t the best title for it,” Peppermint giggled. “It sounds like they have everything!”
          “Yeah,” Ryleigh agreed, “and everything is delicious!” The trio walked inside, and Peppermint found a booth while the other two got into the line. Peppermint set some stuff on the booth so it wouldn’t get taken, and then she rejoined her friends in line. “Ooh, that all looks good!” Peppermint remarked as they scanned the big, glowing menu above the ordering counter. Peppermint laughed. “Yeah, but I don’t think we can afford that much!” They got to the front of the line and placed their order, then went back to their table to wait for their number to be called.

LolliPup

Anyway, hope you liked the first reply! Sorry it’s so short :/

Army_Cat211

Awesome !! :) ~2~ Nala was rolling her eyes, watching Cupcake chase Snowy around the house. “Snowy!! not funny!” She was yelling over and over. “CUPCAKE!!” Nala yelled, startling the pompom kitty. “How about we just call Corine and tell her to meet us somewhere else. Like… The sandwich shop?” “Hmm..” Cupcake sighed. “Okay.” Nala reached for her phone, and texted Corine, ” hey Corine, can you meet us at the sand which shop?” A few minutes past when she responded, “okay, see u there!” Nala rolled her eyes again, she hated when people responded with “u” instead of the actual word. “Cupcake! Get snowy ready.” A few seconds later, Snowy ran out with her green jacket not even zipped. “YAAAAY!! WE SEE CORINE TODAY!” She was yelling. “Snowy!! Zip up your-” cupcake started, when Nala just shook her head. They walked (snowy ran ) around the bend, and made it to the shop.

LolliPup

Heyyy, Ponpoms! Gah, I’m so sorry I left you hanging! I ended up taking an un-planned-for break from the Newz. :( I promise I will have the next reply up here soon! I hope you can forgive me! :/ I’m really sorry again! :(

Comments are closed.