Goober’s Atomic Adventures!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Goober’s Atomic Adventures!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  whulgan 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

redgreen

You know how at the end of each level of Goober’s Atomic Adventures show a list of the Top scores? I think this game is much funner with more friends to challenge with that list! Please write down one of your Highest Scores and User name my highest is 20,000 some on level 2 and my Username is Redgreenandblue

How do you use the helps your friends send you??? :(

jrfrost515

Does anyone know where the instructions are? I need them bad.

I don’t think they have instructions. You have to start a level. And then It will give you instructions for that level. Hope this helps. If not let me know and I will tell you more about game. :)

arland

I have been stuck for 2weeks on home lab level 7. also does anyone know how help you get from friends actually helps you? my username is arland if you want to friend me.

crissy135

I started trying it this weekend and I am stuck on level 12 where you only have 20 moves- it is really hard

lukejulie2

It is really hard. I am stuck in the 2nd level of the home classroom and I can never get all the radiation to clear although my score is extremely high! Any advice anyone?

Agentequ

HELP! I dont get this game. How do you get stars? How does the level end? What do those webkinz pets by the potion bottles mean? Can someone answer these questions for me plz?

redgreen

You get more stars the more points you get! you need at least 1 to pass the level. The level ends when either you use all the time or turns you have left. The webkinz pets by the potion bottles are where your friends got stuck at so if i got stuck at level 5 (And if i was your friend) you would see my face by it Hope this Helps!

booksrock13

This is Agentequ. I had to create a new account because the other was created by my brother’s email. Can someone reply to this so I can see if it works? Btw, thanks red green that helps a lot.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.