Goober's goggles for trade here!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Goober's goggles for trade here!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Angelthepup22 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

<p>Open to offers! :)
    </p>

I also really need slips and spins but I will add!!

Rusty~ my goggles :)
      All~ I’m looking for signature or estore psi and here’s a list of clothes I’m looking for…
      Red rock
      Pink bunny ears
      Charm tiara
      all priceless
      Any hippo costume parts
      I know that some of this stuff is worth A LOT more so I can add a lot I have more wants so I’ll post them soon

37Rusty

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-20 at 09:56 AM

37Rusty wrote on 2012-08-20 at 09:49 AM
      I have goober’s goggles! I think I might have two pairs! Anyone want a pair?

Could I please trade mine first before you trade urs thx :)

Trade what?

I would love to have Goober’s goggles. Is there a specific piece of clothing you’re looking for? I have so many, and I can only get into my storage on Webkinz every now and then. The program usually crashes because I have too many items in my dock. If you give me a couple specifics, I can try to look through and see if I have them. I have a lot of the promotional items from movies/tv, most of the Webkinz Newz clothing, Adventure Park items from challenges and quite a few rare items from the Curio Shop. I don’t have many PSI though. Thanks! :)

37Rusty wrote on 2012-08-20 at 09:49 AM

I have goober’s goggles! I think I might have two pairs! Anyone want a pair?

Could I please trade mine first before you trade urs thx :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.