Good News+Bad News About Glitch

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Good News+Bad News About Glitch

This topic contains 4 voices and has 5 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all WW players and friends. This forum is telling good and bad news about the glitch. I got the Toy Train when I logged in today, but didn’t get the candy cane I clicked on. About the Mistle Toe Giftbox, I got 2 in my account; they didn’t go away after I e-mailed. So should I e-mail again or what?-Atom

Atomton

I finally got the reindeer candycane! This is closed as there is no more glitch! Thanks to everyone who replied, Misty’s forum, my 2 emails and others emails, Ganz fixed the problem!-Atom

Stealthstorm

Ohhh, that makes sense! Thanks for sharing Mom :) Have a very Merry Christmas! ~SS and God Bless

Atomton

Hi, by the way I wrote this before the WKN’s post. I know what will happen now with the gift boxes. The problem now is the reindeer candycane!-Atom

Niberts1

Well It takes a few hours for Ganz to respond to an Email from expirience if they email you back and you want a little more info I would send another Email. I do hope they fix the glitch though! Many people are asking about it, I also have 1. Thanks N1.

This was post to Ganz World – If you missed your chance to get a Wood Toy Train from the Webkinz Newz Countdown to Christmas, be here on Thursday, December 26th! We’ve added an extra day to the event so you can get this festive prize! If you received a Mistletoe Mouse Gift Box on your account from this weekend’s event, just leave it in your Dock. In the New Year, we will be switching out those boxes with the Wood Toy Train!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.