Googles Scrying Pond Wanted!!! :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Googles Scrying Pond Wanted!!! :)

This topic contains 4 voices and has 10 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all Webkinz World Players and Friends. There is an item on my wishlist that I really want, in order to decorate rooms for Christmas. It is the Google’s PSI Scrying Pond. If anyone is willing to trade it with me it would be amazing! Currently I have the Retired Plush Pet Elephant PSI taking up space in my dock. The pet was in the E-store for 10,000 points but I think it has the same value as the Google’s PSI. Thank you everyone and peace be with you!-Atom

Misty900

GUESS WUT!? I GOT DA GOOGLES PSI FROM TRADIN AND I CAN TRADE IN WITH U PLUS THE MOON ROVER!!!!!!!!!!! IM KC+ AN MY USERNMAE IS MistyPuppy17!!!

Atomton

Great Merry Christmas!! I will send you something cool that was valuable but isn’t anymore because it is Christmasy and sparkling and a tree!! I love you Lamb, you are so kind to me~Atom

Atomton

Hi Lamb, I got to get a gift for you. However what can I get you that Atomton will be able to buy?-Atom

LambTyler

Hey Atom! I don’t really need anything specific this Christmas. For the most part I am trying to focus on gifting to friends and family this year, rather than myself. Any gift will do! Lamb

LambTyler

OMG I found a gift idea for Christmas for you Atom! Update to everyone: Atom no longer needs this! Update to Atom: Pretend you never saw this post. LOL, Lamb

I can make that trade. My boys are looking to make a circus theme room, so this will work perfectly. I will send soon. ~MORHB~

Did you still have the elephant PSI? Just wondering. ~MORHB~

LambTyler

Oh sorry Mom! You got here first so never mind. Ill find another gift for Atom. Is there something I can get you for Christmas? LMK, I haven’t talked to you in a while. Lamb

@ Atom – Thanks for trading. @ LT – Sorry for making you find atom something else for Christmas. I’m sure you will think of something. I need to make time to search the forums to get ideas on what to send people too. Hopefully sometime next week I can start the search, lol. The holidays keep me pretty busy from mid November through the beginning of January. Hope everyone is doing great! ~MORHB~

LambTyler

Hi Mom! Its fine, and I will think of something. And yes, I have been quite busy too. I didn’t really get on at all yesterday. Do you know when the Christmas countdown in webkinz starts? Cause I am really confused. I heard you needed some app food, so LMK which ones so I can get you a Christmas gift. LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.