Got any new pet ideas?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Got any new pet ideas?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  tarsierlover 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

8s8u8g8a8r8

<p>If you have any new animals that you want to be a pet just post them here. Here are some of mine- Peregrine Falcon, Peace Whale, Blue Chipmunk, and many others.
    </p>

petlover

a lava snake

8s8u8g8a8r8 wrote on 2012-07-30 at 07:38 PM

If you have any new animals that you want to be a pet just post them here. Here are some of mine- Peregrine Falcon, Peace Whale, Blue Chipmunk, and many others.

I would like a Siberian Fox! :3 Also maybe a tabby cat.

JumpyBeasty

If you have any new animals that you want to be a pet just post them here. Here are some of mine- Peregrine Falcon, Peace Whale, Blue Chipmunk, and many others.

Mistletoe mouse plush
      mistletoe cat
      mistletoe fox

mystical cat
      mystical mouse plush
      mystical fox

JB

I think there should be an Ant with fuzzy fur on the backside and have short soft fur on the rest of it. Also a Spoonbill and a Pteradactl (plush) just like the webkinz bat but be colored like the e-store Pteradactl.

rockerz4lie

webkinz signature puggle (pug and beagle mix) it’s psi yould be a….. hmmmm? oh maybe a curly tail slide? and it’s psf would be the rinkly bone biscutes. p.s i’m not a good speller

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.