Gray Fox?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Gray Fox?

This topic contains 4 voices and has 8 replies.

• Author

I LOVE foxes. And I was thinking “What if Ganz made a gray fox? I mean, they made about every other fox, so why not this one?” I think that pet would be adorable. I would like it to be a plush. It could be light gray, (Of course.) and have a reddish orange muzzle, paws, legs, and ears. It could have a white under belly and white tail tip. And it’s eyes could be dark brown. It’s PSI could be a clever den hideout. (Which is a peek-a-boo thing that looks like caves.) And it’s PSF could be a sneaky forest cake. So what do you think? ;) (I would also like it if it were not a signature. Not that I do not like them,because I love them, It’s just they’re are high. And if Ganz made a signature gray fox, I would not be able to get it. :( )

bunny5665

Foxes are my favorite animals. I hope Ganz will make a grey fox. I would definitely buy it! Great idea, WebkinzPlushLover!

zebb5

I love that idea! Foxes are so cute! You should send the idea to Ganz, and they might make it. Have a Wonderful Winter

Hi, Zebb5! I have one question for you, how do you send your idea to Ganz? Do you just comment them and demand, I mean ask them to make it or is it something else? And you have a wonderful winter too! ;)

Hi WebkinzPlushLover! I love foxes too! :D A grey fox would be really cute! I love your idea. Have a sweet day!~SC

Yeah, that would be a dream come true…. (Stares out of the window dreamily.)

I like the idea of a gray fox as well!! I love foxes so much, when I lived in Russia it was legal to own a fox, and I had a gray fox named Aurora! (Which is the name of my signature arctic fox) I would like if it was a signature but Ganz ended the signature line :(. I love the idea though! Btw, there is a LOT more foxes than what they have made. Friend me if you want! ~wildpuppiessk8 :D

Wow! You could have a pet fox!? And you lived in Russia!? Was Aurora nice?! How was it like in Russia?! (I’m jealous. ;) By the way, Aurora is a beautiful name.)

Haha thank you. There is only a few kinds of foxes that you can domesticate in Russia, which is the red fox, arctic fox, and gray fox. She was really nice too, she was just like a dog haha. But we had to get rid of her when we moved and I miss her really bad :( NOW I really hope they make a gray fox. :D

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.