Great rooms are found here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Great rooms are found here!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-12-03 at 03:09 PM

Do you need a great room?! Well just tell me these things! Budget, what pet is the room for, gender, theme, colors, size, specific things that you want me to use, and what type of room it is like bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, classroom, ect. Thanks!

Who needs a room?!

I’d like to change my order to a virgo horse. Please use the PSI the size is medium . No budget . Gold and white .

Pengette wrote on 2012-12-05 at 03:49 PM

Do you need a great room?! Well just tell me these things! Budget, what pet is the room for, gender, theme, colors, size, specific things that you want me to use, and what type of room it is like bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, classroom, ect. Thanks!

for a black and white cat (little)
      bedroom
      medium
      prefer you use a theme, or make it look like it is a theme
      light and happy colors(nothing to dark or serious)
      3,000 to 4,000 (i would prefer 3,000 but you can go to 4,000 if necessary)
      thx
      pengette
      why does it say that everyone joined today, and that their name in anonymous?

Oay sorry all! I have been showered in homework so your rooms will be posted on Friday!

Pengette

for a black and white cat (little)
      bedroom
      medium
      prefer you use a theme, or make it look like it is a theme
      light and happy colors(nothing to dark or serious)
      3,000 to 4,000 (i would prefer 3,000 but you can go to 4,000 if necessary)
      thx
      pengette
      why does it say that everyone joined today, and that their name in anonymous?

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-12-03 at 03:50 PM

Who needs a room?!

I need a room for my soon to be adopted ribbon unicorn. Lots of blues and blacks please . Large room. No budget
      Bedroom

Who needs a room?!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.