Great rooms are found here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Great rooms are found here!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  puffthemagicdragon 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-12-03 at 03:09 PM

Do you need a great room?! Well just tell me these things! Budget, what pet is the room for, gender, theme, colors, size, specific things that you want me to use, and what type of room it is like bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, classroom, ect. Thanks!

Who needs a room?!

I will be on after twelve o clock . Blue zone . add me @ Namariemax.

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-12-07 at 07:16 AM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-12-06 at 09:57 AM

Hatsrock763 wrote on 2012-12-05 at 07:58 PM
      hmm ok well i would like a large sized bedroom for a beaver and he is a buisness manager so it should be fairly modern. i was hoping for a anycolor room so color does not matter for me. fairly cheap so keep it under 2500.

Okay All of your orders will be posted tomorrow! Oh and for your beaver do you want me to use the psi?!

thank you. try not to go crazy with my room please.

@PTMD! Okay, I made your room but I want to make sure that you will think that the room is okay! So can you invite me to your house and show me your favorite bedroom! So I can see if anything might be over the top for you! Thanks!

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-12-06 at 09:57 AM

hmm ok well i would like a large sized bedroom for a beaver and he is a buisness manager so it should be fairly modern. i was hoping for a anycolor room so color does not matter for me. fairly cheap so keep it under 2500.

Okay All of your orders will be posted tomorrow! Oh and for your beaver do you want me to use the psi?!

thank you. try not to go crazy with my room please.

Hatsrock763

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.