Halloween

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Halloween

This topic contains 54 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  smoressmores123 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

<p>Halloween is almost a month away! What are you dressing your webkinz as?
    </p>

I would also like to let everyone know that this is also a tracking forum for the clubhouse ghost. Please post when and where you saw him (will as soon as he arrives in the clubhouse in two days).

Example:

Time: 11:51
      Zone: Blue
      Room: Collector

If you want to you can also post Kinz+ or kinzchat.

laughable921

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 02:14 PM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 01:33 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 04:32 PM
      Halloween is almost a month away! What are you dressing your webkinz as?

I have a lot, but my I think I’m going to create my costumes, I’m not sure what yet!

Yeah, Me and my sister have been creating our costumes too. I tried to make my rabbit a carrot outfit LOL. My sister has a sparkle hamster and she put on the grape dress from deluxe and a pink beret from a promo and called it French Grapes LOL.

Aww, thats hilarious!! I think I’m definite;y going to making my Minty reindeer a Christmas tree, but i really don’t know what to make my Sapphire Spaniel…Do you have any ideas???????

petlover

I WILL MAKE A GIR COUSTUME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughable921 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 01:33 PM

I have a lot, but my I think I’m going to create my costumes, I’m not sure what yet!

Yeah, Me and my sister have been creating our costumes too. I tried to make my rabbit a carrot outfit LOL. My sister has a sparkle hamster and she put on the grape dress from deluxe and a pink beret from a promo and called it French Grapes LOL.

laughable921

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.