Halloween

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Halloween

This topic contains 54 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  smoressmores123 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Halloween is almost a month away! What are you dressing your webkinz as?
    </p>

Oink4Me

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 05:14 PM

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 05:05 PM

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-09-29 at 03:00 PM
      I\’m gonna make mine a hippie!

OMG I SAW A HIPPIE COSTUME YESTERDAY IN THE CLUBHOUSE!!

A couple of years ago I was a hippie for halloween but I tried the costume on and it ripped!!!!!!!!
      So I have no idea what to be for halloween

I like being gypsie cause although i\’m not allowed to wear make up til I\’m 16 (Dad\’s rules) Mom puts gobs on me if I say I want to be a gypsie and her junk jewelry and clip on earrings (can\’t pierce my ears yet either). I did it last two years but this year mom says I have to do a report on real gypsies if I want to be one -homeschool.

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-10-01 at 07:56 PM

All
      OK, sorry for the mix up. I think what I’ve seen has been about the Halloween COLLECTION Event which did start today and does require 30 candies for the grand prize. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

Also (sadly) there is NO ghost hunt this year. Instead it will be like the Ms Birdy Christmas event where the ghost will be in the reading room for 12 days and each day you collect a prize. If you collect them all you get a grand prize but i find this might be very hard. For the ghost hunt you just had to find him a certain amount of time but now you have to get on webkinz and remember to see him everyday. :(

Webkinz is changing too much!!!

~~Fanofthefrogz!~~

lhm_gw014

what pet do you have?

Chelsea315

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-10-01 at 07:42 PM

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 09:02 PM

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-09-30 at 07:56 AM

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 05:14 PM

ohmy1 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 05:05 PM

Stealthstorm wrote on 2012-09-29 at 03:00 PM
      I’m gonna make mine a hippie!

OMG I SAW A HIPPIE COSTUME YESTERDAY IN THE CLUBHOUSE!!

A couple of years ago I was a hippie for halloween but I tried the costume on and it ripped!!!!!!!!
      So I have no idea what to be for halloween

lol

I know I was so upset but my mom laughed her head off and I startde laughing too so yeah….. got any suggestions??????

A DISNEY PRINCESS! No matter how old you are, Disney princesses are great! If you’re a teenager or somewhere around that age, you could wear a short colored dress that goes with one of the princesses. Like Sleeping Beauty, you could do a knee-length pink long sleeved dress. Then you’d just wear a gold crown (super easy to make if you can’t find one) and fancy shoes and maybe white tights if you’re willing to wear them. If you’re younger, you could be a full-out princess with the long gown and such.
      ~A.R.G: TEAM UNIQUE!

I think u guys gave me a SPECTACULAR idea!!!!!
      a princess…. how about a rock star princess!!!!!!!!!!
      thx for the ideas!!!!!!!! Give me. More ideas!!!!

laughable921

I just figured out what I’m gonna be for Halloween. I’m gonna be a football player….(you guys can clap now!!) LOL.

Apparently me and my friends are getting a little old for Halloween. So I’m just wearing m older brother’s High school football Jersey with like short shorts and the black lines under the Eye.

I think It’s a super cute Idea LOL. For my pets, I decided to make my Black cat a Butterfly, which is totes adorbs. LMK what everyone else is being for Halloween. I’m so excited!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.