Halloween

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Halloween

This topic contains 54 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  smoressmores123 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Halloween is almost a month away! What are you dressing your webkinz as?
    </p>

Here are what some of my pets are this year!

White Horse: Astronaut! (He has the entire white space outfit)
      Rockerz Bulldog: Biker
      Brown Arabian: Farmer (He has the Jumbleberry field farmer outfit)
      Okapi: Baseball Player
      Rabbit: A Carrot
      Cocker Spaniel: Skier (He has the E-Store ski outfit)

And that’s some of the outfits!

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 02:55 PM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 02:47 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 02:14 PM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 01:33 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 04:32 PM
      Halloween is almost a month away! What are you dressing your webkinz as?

I have a lot, but my I think I’m going to create my costumes, I’m not sure what yet!

Yeah, Me and my sister have been creating our costumes too. I tried to make my rabbit a carrot outfit LOL. My sister has a sparkle hamster and she put on the grape dress from deluxe and a pink beret from a promo and called it French Grapes LOL.

Aww, thats hilarious!! I think I’m definite;y going to making my Minty reindeer a Christmas tree, but i really don’t know what to make my Sapphire Spaniel…Do you have any ideas???????

No not really. My sister has a FrooFroo Fox and because it’s all pink for Halloween she dressed it all blue LOL. Maybe a pilot or something like that. I usually just look at the stuff in the outlet and think what i could make out of it.

I meant it is hilarious. No not really was towards do you have any ideas.

My webkinz online is going to be a mummy, every single one of them! In real life, Hmm…I’m not sure!

Stealthstorm

I’m gonna make mine a hippie!

laughable921 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 02:47 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 02:14 PM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 01:33 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 04:32 PM
      Halloween is almost a month away! What are you dressing your webkinz as?

I have a lot, but my I think I’m going to create my costumes, I’m not sure what yet!

Yeah, Me and my sister have been creating our costumes too. I tried to make my rabbit a carrot outfit LOL. My sister has a sparkle hamster and she put on the grape dress from deluxe and a pink beret from a promo and called it French Grapes LOL.

Aww, thats hilarious!! I think I’m definite;y going to making my Minty reindeer a Christmas tree, but i really don’t know what to make my Sapphire Spaniel…Do you have any ideas???????

No not really. My sister has a FrooFroo Fox and because it’s all pink for Halloween she dressed it all blue LOL. Maybe a pilot or something like that. I usually just look at the stuff in the outlet and think what i could make out of it.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.