Halloween

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Halloween

This topic contains 54 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  smoressmores123 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Halloween is almost a month away! What are you dressing your webkinz as?
    </p>

greenart8 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 03:57 PM

Hey guys! Why don’t we all meet somewhere today in Halloween costumes! I’m still creating an outfit for my pet, but quote if you want to come!

Sure! Where should we meet though? I was also thinking we could meet and chat while we wait for the ghost! I think EarnestandJerry is coming too!

All
      Great outfits! They all sound so cool! Can’t wait to see them all.

greenart8 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 03:57 PM

Hey guys! Why don’t we all meet somewhere today in Halloween costumes! I’m still creating an outfit for my pet, but quote if you want to come!

omg i love halloween and fall!! can’t wait to get the caring valley tree and trickortreat in the clubhouse!! i need to figure out what my pets will be………..

greenart8

papidodo

Some of mine are a bee (I’m gonna beE one this year) , Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, Harry Potter (I was him for Halloween last year LOL), Fairy Princess, Cinderella, Fairy, Athena (I was her two years ago haha), mummy, and a lot of others… making all of these except bee and mummy!

Hey! Fan-O-the-frog! Love this forum! Here is a list of what my pets are going to be for Halloween!

Sig. Lab/Poodle Mix, Mazie. Funky Business women
      Love Spaniel, Stella very odd version of Cupid
      Fuschia The FrooFroo Fox Blue Fox
      Piper, The sparkle hamster French Grapes
      Harmony Puppy, Harmony’s Note Subway singer
      Bently The Sig. Beaver Bolts the Beaver
      Long EArs the Fenic Fox Junior Pirate
      Jazmique The Misticle Pony Nanny

That’s all for Now! I’ll be posting regularly, so keep a watch out!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.