HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS ITEMS!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS ITEMS!!!!!

This topic contains 236 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  mortonhippo 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

hey what would u like for them

JumpyBeasty

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 11:00 PM

Hi Guys! I have almost all Halloween an Christmas Items so please feel free to offer. Bailey101010

OMG! i need all holiday items so i need those so much! whatcha need fir um?

JB

mimi01 wrote on 2012-09-15 at 08:42 AM

HIYA FROM WEBKINZ WORLD! I have 2011 Jack’O lantern, phantom sticker, jack’O lantern sticker, bat sticker, Letter to santakinz, heartwarming holiday weath, 2011 festive tapestry, harvest time poster, over stuffed stacking, santakinz carousel, hovering menorah, poinsettia candels, festive place settings, magnificent menorah, winter wreath, polar plounge holiday snow globe, reinder slippers x2, santa hat ( I was have all costume except boots ), bee costume, lady bug shoes and antenna, butterfly costume except antenna, Mrs santakinz costume, Blue bubble & trouble witch costume ( eStore ). PLZLMK who need this and i need butterfly antenna, pixie dress and more cool.
      >^-^< +++mimi01+++

do u have pumpkin and witch costume !? gummy~

mimi01

HIYA FROM WEBKINZ WORLD! I have 2011 Jack’O lantern, phantom sticker, jack’O lantern sticker, bat sticker, Letter to santakinz, heartwarming holiday weath, 2011 festive tapestry, harvest time poster, over stuffed stacking, santakinz carousel, hovering menorah, poinsettia candels, festive place settings, magnificent menorah, winter wreath, polar plounge holiday snow globe, reinder slippers x2, santa hat ( I was have all costume except boots ), bee costume, lady bug shoes and antenna, butterfly costume except antenna, Mrs santakinz costume, Blue bubble & trouble witch costume ( eStore ). PLZLMK who need this and i need butterfly antenna, pixie dress and more cool.

>^-^< +++mimi01+++

saveahorse10

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-12 at 10:22 AM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-08-12 at 10:05 AM

mortonhippo wrote on 2012-08-12 at 09:12 AM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-08-12 at 08:20 AM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 11:00 PM
      Hi Guys! I have almost all Halloween an Christmas Items so please feel free to offer. Bailey101010

Hi!! Do you have the Cheery Christmas Fireplace, the Santakinz table, and four santa kinz chairs??

Hi laugh! My sister has the fireplace so I can try to work something out for u two! She likes the peace van, unicorn peace hammock, rockerz cat psi, and neo gothic, plmk, ~mortonhippo~

I have the Neo Gothic Bed Does she need it

She has the bed srry! Also she has; fireplace, dressser, tv, night stand. Have anything else?!? Plmk, ~mortonhippo~

I have neo gothic couch

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 01:34 PM

HEY EVERYONE! :) i have rock jacket (the one that comes with shuts), wings, amanda panda chest, and plumpys desk and plumpys chair for trade, signature sundae station, and signature cocoa café booth. ( if guest doesn’t still need the jeans van and slide)) stone washed jeans,the 2011 touring van,city street slide for trade i really need some points. i’d like 500 for the chest, 3,000 jacket and jeans (each) 4,000 for sig psi (each) and 2,000 everything else (each) plmk if u want to trade!

i also have a bunch of halloween and christmas items plmk what u need and if u’d trade for points! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.