Halloween Clothes.

Home Forums Questions – Archives Halloween Clothes.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  91jump 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Skylark222

<p>Has anyone got that dark black and blue dress that is shown on the parent club click and win. I really want it but so far have only gotten the vampire shirts and belts. I would be willing to trade for it, if I have an item you like.
    </p>

boopboopdittum wrote on 2012-10-31 at 08:58 AM

I’ve been play on 3 separate accounts for my kids and have yet to get anything for that outfit. It must be the rare that they were talking about.
      Question: What happened to the goblin mask that was in Kinz Outlet earlier this month? Bummer I need it as I have everything else but that .

hi there! ow! its hard to type with thease new pop on nails
      i just bought. anyway, i think the mask your talking about is the other mask.
      its was from last years halloween, and was not in stores.

dogfish

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-30 at 04:50 PM

Skylark222 wrote on 2012-10-29 at 09:43 PM
      Has anyone got that dark black and blue dress that is shown on the parent club click and win. I really want it but so far have only gotten the vampire shirts and belts. I would be willing to trade for it, if I have an item you like.

Hi Skylark
      Unfortunately, that is going to be a super hard to find outfit, I have not found one person who has won the whole outfit…..one friend one a pair of shoes, another a hat….that’s about it lol….I wish you good luck though :D
      NB

NB, the e-store version is in the store, on sale today only. Two costumes for a great price. Hurry!! DF

I’ve been play on 3 separate accounts for my kids and have yet to get anything for that outfit. It must be the rare that they were talking about.

Question: What happened to the goblin mask that was in Kinz Outlet earlier this month? Bummer I need it as I have everything else but that .

Skylark222

Oh that is a bummer, I was hoping it was just me. I wish they wouldn’t show the outfit if it is very hard to get. Just makes it a bit upsetting when you can’t seem to win it. Oh well, I still have a cool vampire outfit. Thanks for responding.

nutty_buddy

Skylark222 wrote on 2012-10-29 at 09:43 PM

Has anyone got that dark black and blue dress that is shown on the parent club click and win. I really want it but so far have only gotten the vampire shirts and belts. I would be willing to trade for it, if I have an item you like.

Hi Skylark

Unfortunately, that is going to be a super hard to find outfit, I have not found one person who has won the whole outfit…..one friend one a pair of shoes, another a hat….that’s about it lol….I wish you good luck though :D

NB

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.