Halloween Costume Party

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Halloween Costume Party

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  cfskate 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

I am hosting a costume party on October 22nd (on a Tuesday) If you want to come let me know. Please wear a costume.

Btw, everyone i have two more spots open! Oh and let me know if you can’t come!

chillylily and madukayil, you can both come! The time will probably be 8:00-8:30 KT! I will set up party on Monday you will know for sure then. I will post any changes here. My username is Agentequ. Hope you can come!

bob15dj

Hello! I would love to come to your party! Too bad you can’t bring more than one pet to someone’s house. I love to dress my pets up at Halloween, but it takes for ever to go through my dock and find what I’m looking for. XD

chillylily

Hey there! I would like to come :) ! Thank you very much :) ! My UN is friend2day

Madukayil

Hello! I would really like to attend, if this is an open invitation for everyone! I’m only wondering, what time would it be? And, could you let me know your username, so I can friend you? My username is the same as here: Madukayil. Thanks very much! Have a great day! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.