Happy Trading!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Happy Trading!!!

This topic contains 2,352 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:06 PM

I’m looking for the designer catwalk and the buffet fruit juicer specifically. I am mostly looking for PSIs from new pets (as far back as when the mocha pup came out) so tell me what you are looking for and we can start trading! Happy trading!!!

I have the mocha pup psi if needed.

cece945

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:46 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:34 PM

I’m looking for the designer catwalk and the buffet fruit juicer specifically. I am mostly looking for PSIs from new pets (as far back as when the mocha pup came out) so tell me what you are looking for and we can start trading! Happy trading!!!

I have signature lynx psi and cherry blossom bird

Cece
      I left a post back to you on another forum about your nutty conveyor belt….do you by chance still have it? I dont know if you ever even saw my post :( sometimes the forums can fly and posts get buried lol!
      NB

Hey NB I thought you didnt want it because I didnt see any poat Im sorry but I also have the molly and alex adventure kinz plush if you want it still and I traded the conveyor belt for this psi I’m so sorry :(

snowy527

What are you looking for the signature lynx PSI? I would like that!

nuttybuddy

Cece

I left a post back to you on another forum about your nutty conveyor belt….do you by chance still have it? I dont know if you ever even saw my post :( sometimes the forums can fly and posts get buried lol!

NB

cece945

I have the mocha pup psi if needed.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.