Happy Trading!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Happy Trading!!!

This topic contains 2,352 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  snowy527 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-24 at 04:06 PM

I’m looking for the designer catwalk and the buffet fruit juicer specifically. I am mostly looking for PSIs from new pets (as far back as when the mocha pup came out) so tell me what you are looking for and we can start trading! Happy trading!!!

I have the mocha pup psi if needed.

nuttybuddy

drafthorse1 wrote on 2012-06-25 at 01:24 PM

Does anyone have any of the recently retired clothes from the kinzstyle outlet the stonewashed jeans Or and Rockerz Pass Items? If you do PLMK!

Drafthorse

I am so bummed, I have to tell you and one other person, the jeans I have are not the stone washed jeans, I am soooo sorry! What do you need on the recently retired stuff? I bought a few extra of each not sure how many I have left but I can look lol)

NB

nuttybuddy

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-06-25 at 01:23 PM

nutty, thanks! i’m sorry for me too! LOL.
      anyway, i will appreciate the list. thanks.
      snowy, possibly. i’d prefer to trade my red wolf swing for it.
      so i’d take a bamboo chute slide if you added another PSI. the sly slide is really speacial to me.
      if ya know what i mean. but the burrowing cliffside slide is the most precious thing i own!

Ok fudgey :)

These are the sig psis that I have

I have the tux cat-fine dining table
      german shepard- flock watch tower
      sig arctic fox-daring den slide
      signature husky-northern reasearch igloo thingy

NB

oh almost forgot! heres some other PSI i have gumball pit, banana boombox,
      strawberry jammin’ jukebox, (X2) molten lava bed, rocky sauna,
      rainforest sauna, and more. anyone may offer. looking formostly SIGNATURE, but i will add if needed.

snowy527 wrote on 2012-06-25 at 01:04 PM

Anyone have the daring den slide?

sorry, don’t have it.

drafthorse1

Does anyone have any of the recently retired clothes from the kinzstyle outlet the stonewashed jeans Or and Rockerz Pass Items? If you do PLMK!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.